Hyakunin Kuizu!

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2008.
Captain Fuzzy
Determined Poster

Hyakunin Kuizu!

Post by Captain Fuzzy »

I had a blast as one of the contestants and i was wondering if anyone out there saw it
ChibiLoner
Getting the hang of this...

Hyakunin Kuizu!

Post by ChibiLoner »

Yeah, I saw it... I thought it was pretty fun, hehe. Though I believe there was one rude guy in the back yelling answers... >_< But still fun, nonetheless.

Which contestant were you? And I was wondering was it only residents in Boston (or from Boston schools) that participated?

I also have a picture from it too...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/ ... 8ddf94.jpg
Captain Fuzzy
Determined Poster

Hyakunin Kuizu!

Post by Captain Fuzzy »

I was the state alchemist from the 2nd and 3rd game, the one who kept yelling at people for little to no reason.

From my understanding anyone could sign up, my team was a pick up group who met on the forums a couple weeks before the con
WeStandAlone13
Experienced Poster

Hyakunin Kuizu!

Post by WeStandAlone13 »

Bah our team isn't in that picture. Though a good pic of the host! I was the naota on the team with Captain Fuzzy! I live over an hour from Boston, so don't need to be a Boston resident.

I hope more people come read this and post some pictures...one of our actual team up there! lol
ChibiLoner
Getting the hang of this...

Hyakunin Kuizu!

Post by ChibiLoner »

[quote=WeStandAlone13]Bah our team isn't in that picture. Though a good pic of the host! I was the naota on the team with Captain Fuzzy! I live over an hour from Boston, so don't need to be a Boston resident.

I hope more people come read this and post some pictures...one of our actual team up there! lol[/quote]

Aw, sorry, I only took one picture... XP I loved the host's CCS outfit! Hope some more pics turn up with your team in it! ^^
narutoandbleachfreak
Expert Poster

Hyakunin Kuizu!

Post by narutoandbleachfreak »

yea i was theire team leader i was the itachi dancing everytime we won but we had fun it was worth it lol im hopin they get the vid on you tube soon or if anyone has it upload it plz?
Captain Fuzzy
Determined Poster

Hyakunin Kuizu!

Post by Captain Fuzzy »

this is kinda sad, we have ONE fan out of what appeared to be close to a full room by the end of the game.

I also loved how in shock the host was when her name came up as one of the answers, that was classic.
WeStandAlone13
Experienced Poster

Hyakunin Kuizu!

Post by WeStandAlone13 »

That was rather awesome. And yes, the room was very much near full. There were people with cameras everywhere, i clearly remember one person coming up to the stage and taking pictures as we answered stuff. Why are they not on the forums posting those pictures!?
Captain Fuzzy
Determined Poster

Hyakunin Kuizu!

Post by Captain Fuzzy »

[quote=WeStandAlone13]That was rather awesome. And yes, the room was very much near full. There were people with cameras everywhere, i clearly remember one person coming up to the stage and taking pictures as we answered stuff. Why are they not on the forums posting those pictures!?[/quote]
Finally found us! Why are you pointing at me and looking at the audience and making a weird face?
WeStandAlone13
Experienced Poster

Hyakunin Kuizu!

Post by WeStandAlone13 »

[quote=Captain Fuzzy][quote=WeStandAlone13]That was rather awesome. And yes, the room was very much near full. There were people with cameras everywhere, i clearly remember one person coming up to the stage and taking pictures as we answered stuff. Why are they not on the forums posting those pictures!?[/quote]
Finally found us! Why are you pointing at me and looking at the audience and making a weird face? [/quote]
rofl. I wish I knew. Finally a picture though! I look rather funny.
Jekka
AB Alumni

Hyakunin Kuizu!

Post by Jekka »

[quote=WeStandAlone13][quote=Captain Fuzzy][quote=WeStandAlone13]That was rather awesome. And yes, the room was very much near full. There were people with cameras everywhere, i clearly remember one person coming up to the stage and taking pictures as we answered stuff. Why are they not on the forums posting those pictures!?[/quote]
Finally found us! Why are you pointing at me and looking at the audience and making a weird face? [/quote]
rofl. I wish I knew. Finally a picture though! I look rather funny.[/quote]

That might've been the question about same-sex relationships in anime. You made a lot of weird faces during that round. ^^

Jekka Cormier
Game Shows
Chibi Project
Anime Unscripted
Captain Fuzzy
Determined Poster

Hyakunin Kuizu!

Post by Captain Fuzzy »

[quote=Jekka]
That might've been the question about same-sex relationships in anime. You made a lot of weird faces during that round. ^^[/quote]

Yeah, that round was very awkward. The fact that were were able to get a couple right both surprised and saddened me
narutoandbleachfreak
Expert Poster

Hyakunin Kuizu!

Hey real men watch yaoi and yuri XD also thnx to my ecx she got gravitation in my head so it was like a win or lose cause of the whole buzzer thingy lol
Captain Fuzzy
Determined Poster

Hyakunin Kuizu!

Post by Captain Fuzzy »

Gravitation was a given, everyone knows about it even if they dont want to. If you were to throw a rock into a crowd of people at the con, youd hit at least 3 girls wearing or carrying something Gravitation related
narutoandbleachfreak
Expert Poster

Hyakunin Kuizu!

LuLZ To that homey lulz to that XD
WeStandAlone13
Experienced Poster

Hyakunin Kuizu!

Post by WeStandAlone13 »

[quote=Jekka][quote=WeStandAlone13][quote=Captain Fuzzy][quote=WeStandAlone13]That was rather awesome. And yes, the room was very much near full. There were people with cameras everywhere, i clearly remember one person coming up to the stage and taking pictures as we answered stuff. Why are they not on the forums posting those pictures!?[/quote]
rofl. I wish I knew. Finally a picture though! I look rather funny.[/quote]

That might've been the question about same-sex relationships in anime. You made a lot of weird faces during that round. ^^[/quote]

haha. I was just very happy that sailor moon ended up being on there. Was the only anime that came to mind. >_>;