One and only 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2006.
Keitaro
Veteran Poster

Post by Keitaro »

Apparently there was some person video taping me in the registration line, they were moving their camera up and down me, it was creepy, but I was dressed in that huge red and green cloak and had the staff. Yeah, I think they tried video taping me twice, did I end up on the internet? Someone said I would

And also I got a picture of me hugging my friend Matt, did anyone see that? I think it's one of the ONLY pictures of me so it'll be pretty distinctive.
Furu Moon
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Furu Moon »

Hi! Anyone see me?

On Sunday I was running around with a Kairi on a leash in my Namine cosplay. :)
Seyre
Expert Poster

Post by Seyre »

Did anyone see me? I was the Asian Tenten running around with a Neji and a random maid.
hoshiko

Post by hoshiko »

[quote=dark_angeltears66]Did anyone see me? I was the Asian Tenten running around with a Neji and a random maid.[/quote]
I saw you a few times during the con you're Tenten outfit was pretty sweet ^.^ and the Neji was the only one I saw during the con. did anyone see me at all friday I was Tenten from Naruto and was with a Zabuza, Haku and Sasuke and on saturday I was an ANBU with another ANBU.
CZA
Experienced Poster

Post by CZA »

[quote=Joe P.]As odd as it is, I wonder... Did anyone see that picture of me in the Video Game room that read "Joe P. Is Watching You"? o_O;;[/quote]

I'm pretty sure everyone who was playing ITG2 there saw it =P
Magenta_Fox
Veteran Poster

Post by Magenta_Fox »

My friends and I were in a 7-person Naruto group on Saturday around the hall in the Masq.
(Sasuke, Gaara, Ino, Naruto, Kabuto, Itachi, Orochimaru)
pigeongoddess

Post by pigeongoddess »

Did anyone see me?
On Saturday, I was dressed as a grunny from Gaia. Most likely my friends were there too, (Gambino, Gino, and a labtech).
Magenta_Fox
Veteran Poster

Post by Magenta_Fox »

My boyfriend has some on his camera. He has a picture of them all beating the crap out of me(Sasuke). I'll send em over when he gets them on his computer.
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

The CHARACTER name was

CHOUJI UENO SUITENGU

http://pages.emerson.edu/students/j/joh ... e/sui.html

Friday, I was KARASU from the Time-Apocalyptic-Dimension Mind+REAPING anime NOEIN.
(It's stalling on the last episode, by the way, so PICK IT UP SHINSEN SUBS)

Saturday and Sunday - the bloodied man in the white pimp trench coat, with red wings.

And white hair.

And blood upon the chest - so much, you may have even thought I had purposely cut myself and inquired

"You need to get to a hospital! I'm CALLING 911!"

*because yes, that did happen - to which I ran away.

That, I was.

And Don't forget the dollar rolled cigarette.

"Kid, if you want to take my life - make money."
xenocrisis0153
Needs a purpose in life

Post by xenocrisis0153 »

[quote=danim]I also have a side question for Patrick...have the forum names been reset? I had an old user name that was apparently lost =( I've been on the forums for over 2 years.[/quote]
everyone's user info and IDs have been erased since the new server won't accept transferred info

and Pat is now the retired Chairman/Webmaster... though he's still on staff :)
tallymatt65
Determined Poster

Post by tallymatt65 »

dang, that's sad, about Pat-mister stepping down well anyway did anyone ass a guy with a autobot Narotu style head ban on? that was me and I just got to see if anyone was it and there thoughts
Miyu chan
AB Alumni

Post by Miyu chan »

I saw you from far away...I was like, "I feel compelled to hug this grunny for reasons beyond reason...", but my group was like, "No, we want to go to the dealer's room," so I didn't.
Amy Caluori
Formal Dance Coordinator 2010-2018
Press Liaison 2014-2015
Formal Dance Staff 2007-2009
animeninjagirl

Post by animeninjagirl »

Did anyone see me? :p

Friday - Namine, I was walking around with a girl and her mother.

Saturday - I was just myself, but I was wearing a Momiji hat and I know one girl asked for my picture .. but yeah. xD I was sitting in the masq. line all alone. v.v

Sunday - Namine. I played DDG and ran around with a Kairi for half of the time and both of us (well, mostly her lol) were yelling out "Duck Duck Goose!" Also, I had her on a leash if that helps any. XD
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

[quote=animeninjagirl]Did anyone see me? :p

Friday - Namine, I was walking around with a girl and her mother.

Saturday - I was just myself, but I was wearing a Momiji hat and I know one girl asked for my picture .. but yeah. xD I was sitting in the masq. line all alone. v.v

Sunday - Namine. I played DDG and ran around with a Kairi for half of the time and both of us (well, mostly her lol) were yelling out "Duck Duck Goose!" Also, I had her on a leash if that helps any. XD[/quote]

You wouldn't happen to have a picture by chance, so that I may confirm your existence (judged by my Ghost-hacked memories)
animeninjagirl

Post by animeninjagirl »

Haha.
Uhm, I have a picture from DDG .. but you can't see my face;
http://i6.tinypic.com/1zd0pa9.jpg
The one in the white dress, obviously. :p
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

[quote=animeninjagirl]Haha.
Uhm, I have a picture from DDG .. but you can't see my face;
http://i6.tinypic.com/1zd0pa9.jpg
The one in the white dress, obviously. :p [/quote]

Ho schnap. You're right - your face is unrecognizable fo sure. I'm willing to bet though, you are just under 5 feet.

Or are you not that short.
animeninjagirl

Post by animeninjagirl »

XDD

Actually, I'm very short. For my age anyway. ^^'
Kitsoru
Veteran Poster

Post by Kitsoru »

I was the girl with the fox ears in black who glomped the crap out of you on Friday XDDD I love Chippy!! I was Jam on Saturday ^^
Kitsoru
Veteran Poster

Post by Kitsoru »

hmmm....I saw someone with a guitar of demona, was that any of you? >>
Kitsoru
Veteran Poster

Post by Kitsoru »

Because I too must verify my existence through contact with other human beings... (so Evangelion)

On Friday I was the Foxgirl (although I looked more like a catgirl... -_-; with the black t-shirt that had the kanji for fire 'hi' painted on it, and the same symbol painted on my forehead.
On Saturday I was Jam Kuradoberi from Guilty Gear, the one running around with a tray stolen from room service XD and my bf was Johnny from Guilty Gear, the one with a pimp cane and a rose. My friend was Yoko Kurama with long sleeves. Saturday night I walked around a bit as a random goth loli with my bf who was a gothic aristocrat.
On Sunday I was Hiei from YYH, and I didn't do the hair... XD I'm lazy

Read, set...VERIFY! :D
Pathfinder

Post by Pathfinder »

[color:purple]Did anyone see me? I was Zelgadis Graywords on Saturday with the full make-up and the guitar. For some of the time I was stationed on the floor of the artist alley playing guitar. I was also in the masquerade that night and won a judge's award. So was I visible or invisible?

I was also the Yu-Gi-Oh! fan girl on friday (with the beach towel, lunch box and other such goodies) for a little while, when I wasn't volunteering. sunday was spent completely on volunteer duty because I was mostly sick saturday and at one point partially unconcious in the volunteer HQ. Speaking of which I know several of my fellow volunteers took advantage of my illness and snapped pictures of me. I'd personally like to see some of those. :p [/color]
Joshua Dauphinais, Anime Boston Hall Cosplay Coordinator 2009-2012.

My Law cosplay brings all the girls to the yard.

wolfwood

Post by wolfwood »

hmmm, I wonder if anyone saw me too. I was only there saturday, I was wolfwood with a fully wrapped punisher cross. I was usually with someone dressed as one of the Crazy 88
Amjam
Determined Poster

Post by Amjam »

I wonder if anyone caught a glance of me on Saturday?
o_0 I wasn't really doing a major cosplay or anything, infact I just woke up and shoved on an orange vest, black shorts and white long-sleeved shirt then proclaimed myself to be the oh-so-perfect rendition of Lan Hikari from Megaman... (Netto Hikari/Rockman) I didn't even have a headband
-_-;; but I was wearing battle-chips around my neck and had an axxess PET in my bag. A few people asked me if I would netbattle, but being the dunce I am I had totally forgotten my GBASP and battlenetwork games. >_<;; I was with a girl in a white dress trying to do Chii (Yes, we slapped junk together the second we woke up for AB) and a man looking a little like an Iruka impersonation, and two girls in kimonos.
So, I'm just wondering if anyone saw me, or if that Ed we hugged multiple times is here on the forums.
My cosplay next year's going to be a real cosplay. -_-;; I don't think it's possible to 'slap together' a Chrono.
And I was in Artists' Alley almost the entire day.
:geek: Arthur
attendee since '06, occasional panelist
Amjam
Determined Poster

Post by Amjam »

[quote=Mephistophelian]Hey...I was just wondering if anyone saw me...or had any pictures of me. I was scanning through the pictures people link to...but it takes forever.

I was dressed as Sesshomaru all three days, I was the tall girl (That people thought was a guy. I don't really know what to think of that...) And if you were in the registration line on saturday, you might have seen me be tackled by a few girls. Anyway, I was this one right here .

Thanks![/quote]

Oh my god. I think I was one of the girls who tackled you. -laugha evilly-
Are you the one we forced to pose like, "RAWR!" in line while my friend got you on her cell phone camera? With the awesome boa thingy and fake nails? That cosplay was awesome!

o_0 I was wearing an orange vest and glasses, we were with a big Naruto guy and another man and my friend (the one with the cellphone) had a white dress? and the other two girls were in kimonos.
:geek: Arthur
attendee since '06, occasional panelist
Kumiko

Post by Kumiko »

I don't remember if I posted here or not... sorry, memory is bad ^ ^;

I went as Kasumi die from the band Dri en grey. White jacket, black pants, bright reddish-black hair... i was there with my friend, who was kasumi Toshiya from Dir en Grey.
I'm still searching for pictures, if anyoen has any of us. ^ ^;;
neuroticneko
Experienced Poster

Post by neuroticneko »

Did anyone see me i was second costume Temari from the comics. (all blue) with a HUGE fan, on friday. And also Freya (Dark Chii) at the Yaio/Yuri Dating game.

Saturday I was Battle movie Utena for a little while ^^

And sunday i was in the Chess Game again as Freya... what a disaster but at least i can look back and laugh ^^
AnimeGuru06
AB Alumni

Post by AnimeGuru06 »

I saw your Dark Chii, and your Freya(*doesn't think that it was bad at all(the learning thing, anime)*)I wish people got more out of that, i didn't get any pictures though because I forgot to bget a camera at the store. ^^;
Kim Norton

Security Staff '07-'16
neuroticneko
Experienced Poster

Post by neuroticneko »

it was a disaster in the sense that it didnt go smoothly and was very embarrassing lol n_n
AnimeGuru06
AB Alumni

Post by AnimeGuru06 »

Aww. I still stick up for you *claps* I probably couldn't have done that in front of so many people. ^^;
Kim Norton

Security Staff '07-'16
neuroticneko
Experienced Poster

Post by neuroticneko »

yay! i've had experience with acting before, i used to perform in high school and won two MA state drama guild awards so public speaking isnt that hard its just im not used to the audience yelling stuff at you lol
AnimeGuru06
AB Alumni

Post by AnimeGuru06 »

Yeah I've had experiance and Drama too, but with the whole huge audience*lives in Maine**hasn't performed in front of an audience that huge, at least not yet anyways*
Kim Norton

Security Staff '07-'16
shellyshellz
Veteran Poster

Post by shellyshellz »

Alright, so I'm 99% sure I didn't already post here...

So, I was the yellow Shuichi in the Masquerade...y'know, the skit with the screaming "YUKI YUKI YUKI!". Anyone want to verify my existence?
DrunkenPirate
I'm new!

Post by DrunkenPirate »

[color:green]Me and two other friends of mine we're people from Battle Royal. I was dressed as a dude (Kiriyama). We all even had the maps and collars.. I have green hair *only a stripes infront not all of it*.. One of my friends was some one from Chobits, I can't remember the name of the character though. Thats what we were all three days. hehe[/color]
KunoichiBaka
Experienced Poster

Post by KunoichiBaka »

Did anyone see me O.O? I only went on Saturday and was Kakashi with the yellowish silver wig (-.-;) and was the shortest and youngest kakashi out there o.o;.. I was also glomped by 2 - 3 cosplayers?? uhh..i remember an Aeris and a Narutard glomped me o.o;

I guess i'm looking for those two again ^_^;
ASHinuzuka

Post by ASHinuzuka »

Hey, anyone spot a Time Jump Kiba from Naruto walking around? I had a Hinata with me, but no one recognized her. I was also at the Naruto shoot, if that helps.

On Sunday I was also the Raito/Light in Chess.
teurastaa
Expert Poster

Post by teurastaa »

Did anyone see mee? I was the Rabi~En~Rose with the huge killer fluffy bunny ears. And my hair was brown, not pink. I wasn't around much cause my friend was feelign dramarific. So I was wondering if I was seen XD lol
Naoko Youko
Experienced Poster

Post by Naoko Youko »

[color:green]I was the only Kuronue cosplayer there, as far as I know. I got tackleglomped outside...the AMV competition, I tihnk ti was? I was with someone dressed as Squall and a few normally-dressed people.

I'm quite interested to hear if anyone saw me. xD[/color]

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b284/ ... onaoko.png
gamelord

Post by gamelord »

Im sure some of you saw me in the Mechazawa costume, I spent some of the con wearing a leaf village headband on my costume, I got lots of pictures and hugs :) anyone got a pic of me in the ninja mechazawa outfit? If so, I'd love to see it.
Seizetsu
Obsessed Poster

Post by Seizetsu »

Oh, I saw you in line for Kaiju Bigbattle. My friends and I were dressed from Chrno Crusade. We shouted "MECHAZAWA!" and you raised your arms and we took your picture from across the hall.

You did a very good job on your costume.
BentKatana
Expert Poster

Post by BentKatana »

[quote=Naoko Youko][color:green]I was the only Kuronue cosplayer there, as far as I know. I got tackleglomped outside...the AMV competition, I tihnk ti was? I was with someone dressed as Squall and a few normally-dressed people.

I'm quite interested to hear if anyone saw me. xD[/color]

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b284/ ... onaoko.png[/quote]
[color:red]Damn, sorry I didn't but MAN, I wish I had. xD love that guy, lol! ()@__@[/color]
BentKatana
Expert Poster

Post by BentKatana »

[color:blue]Lol, I was the shortest, most blatant otaku there.[/color] See? [color:blue]Gojyo...well, I wish it was. Had fun cutting the foam to make the scythe, though. Lawl. xD And my bad choice of hair spray was all over my outfit. o___o Yeah. ()^__^ I was with a Sakura, a J-rocker chick, an Aeris who looked EXACTELY like Aeris, I thought >__O, and a girl with the Gaara heart on her forehead that Sakura randomly recruted somewhere. ()^o^[/color]
shellyshellz
Veteran Poster

Post by shellyshellz »

I didn't see you, but EEEE!!!! KURONUE!!!

As my friend Staci loves to say, ALL HAIL THE INSANE BAT!!
Naoko Youko
Experienced Poster

Post by Naoko Youko »

[color:green]Yeah, it seems like everyone that saw me and knew who I was cosplaying felt an immediate urge to hug me. xD
...I'm not gonna lie and say I didn't like the attention. xD[/color]
LordDilandau
Veteran Poster

Post by LordDilandau »

[quote=ASHinuzuka]
On Sunday I was also the Raito/Light in Chess.[/quote]

I saw you. At both Anime Boston and Llamacon.

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j48/L ... ure160.jpg

For some reason the Llamacon one isn't on my computer...hm...

*~D~*

Fetch
Show-off

Post by Fetch »

Hi there.

I'm just wondering if any of you happen to have pics of me.

I'm the guy with a yellow labrador puppet on my hand. Every con I go to, my pup Carry comes along.
And my namesake plushie Fetch always rides in the pouch of my backpack.

I'm asking for a simple reason: I have no good pics of my rl self.
inu89

Post by inu89 »

yo last year i whor my kendo hakama and kogi with a naruto head ban I bot the day befor
The_Kurro_Thing
Veteran Poster

Post by The_Kurro_Thing »

Kuro-chan= MyHime black T-shirt.

Kurro remembers an Ed cosplayer that almost killed someone for calling him short.
She remembers two Utena cosplayers that her mom took a piccy of. The Ash cosplayer. And she also remembers waiting in line for Sumi Shimamoto's autograph, and counting how many Eds, and Chiis went by. There were a lot.
qazu

Post by qazu »

Anybody see an /FMA-movie-version-Roze/ cosplayer? That's me. I was with my friend who was cosplaying Shia from Pita-Ten. She got at least 10 pictures from random people XD so one of you is bound to have remembered a cute Shia.
Youshu nabishi
I'm new!

Post by Youshu nabishi »

i was just wondering if anyone saw me, the kenshin with the art book costume, who was in the chess game. I'm looking to see if anyone saw me outside the chess game, not on stage.
Junebugbaby87
Expert Poster

Post by Junebugbaby87 »

Akina_Sumora, I saw you!!! ^_^ I remember because I wanted to take a picture but you disapeared and never saw you again after that.

...I wonder if I should put up some links here of some of the pics I took. I know I took a pick of Shuichi (sorry if I spelled that wrong) from Gravitation, but I've already read on here that there are 2 different people that cosplayed as him. ^^;;;
Last edited by Junebugbaby87 on Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:36 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: Because I can!