All 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' posts

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2007.
coolforever
AB Alumni

Post by coolforever »

I'm looking for the person who Cosplayed as Vegeta and Goku from DBZ!!!

I'm also looking for the person who cosplayed as Laura Croft that entire weekend. :D
Mike Sweeney
Anime Boston Game Show Staff 2018 & 2019

Previous Anime Boston Badge Names:

AB 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011: Kiba. AB 2007: Shin'ichi Kudo. AB 2012: Kiba the Eurobeat Lover.
AB 2013: Kaitou Kid the Eurobeat Lover. Anime Boston 2014: Kaitou Kid the 80's J-Pop Lover.
AB 2015: Kaitou Kid the Sonic Fan. AB 2016: Kaitou Kid the Wolfman. AB 2017: Kaitou Kid the Rocketeer.

Wolf's Rain will always be my #1 favorite Anime of all time. :)
tozoku
Expert Poster

Post by tozoku »

I managed to find a few of the awesome people I met, but one in particular eludes me:
WOLFWOOD WHO OWES ME POCKY. D<
The one on the right here, that is. http://img61.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1009196zq4.jpg
[strike]Okay, so mostly I just thought you were rather awesome and want contact/stalking info.[/strike]
But also the Pocky.

There was also a person on Sunday who was walking by the closing ceremonies line and shouted a few 300 quotes. I'm the Heartless from whom you "demanded pictures... FOR SPARTA!" xD That was awesome.

Edit: Oh, right! I'd also like to get in touch with the curly-haired (I think- memory is crap) Ryu from Street Fighter that I met in the Artist's Alley for a bit. I asked where you got your gloves and stuff. I know we didn't talk for that long, but I miss AB already and want to find the people I met. T___T
Anonymoose
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Anonymoose »

I was a blue Seras at the shoot! The one with the glasses and Halconnen? I didn't really talk too much, but I was there!
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

Guten Evening:

This is [color:red]Suitengu[/color] speaking from [color:red]Speed Grapher[/color]
[color:red](the white haired pimp jacket young man, with blood and red wings)[/color]

Ist everyone well today?

I am seeking ANY of the following people who are listed in this link I post:

-[color:red]Hellboy[/color]

-[color:red]The Pink Woman from Jo Jo's Bizzare Adventure[/color]

-[color:red]My Suitengu fan who rolled around in a wheelchair[/color]

-[color:red]The WoW Blood Elves[/color]

AND MANY MORE!

Click the link and if you were in these photos below, email or PM me, myself or I:

http://pages.emerson.edu/students/j/joh ... ab2k7.html

manisgulah@yahoo.com

Suitengu is especially looking for these young madames - one of whom gropped his glueteus maxamillimus (in FRONT OF A BABY):

http://pages.emerson.edu/students/j/joh ... chers.jpeg
NERO_Guy

Post by NERO_Guy »

During the Cherry Blossom Ball I danced with a lovely young lady and am trying to get ahold of her So I can thank her for recommending Papermoon Dance Studio in Merrickmack.
epobbp

Post by epobbp »

[quote=Kusuguru Usagi]I'm also looking for the person who was wearing the Ed Elric jacket and playing the flute who was waiting in line for the overflow autograph session for Mike Sinterniklaas on Sunday. I wanted you to know I thought you played "Bratja" beautifully Thankees for the wonderful performance.^_^[/quote]

I think that was me. I was crossplaying as movie!Al and was with some of my friends (The Risembool Rangers) as they waited in that line and I was providing entertainment by playing my flute. :P
:blush: Thanks for the complement. I'm learning more anime songs for next year.
bethbeth64
I'm new!

Post by bethbeth64 »

I'm looking for the group of people me and a friend played cards with outside of the dealer's room on Sunday morning. You guys were super awesome, and I'm sorry if I abused the Goomba too much. XD
drgnladysupreme
Committed Poster

Post by drgnladysupreme »

[quote=dark_angeltears66]I'm looking for that awesome Darcia cosplayer from Wolf's Rain. He was REALLY tall. O_o And he was really nice. ^^ My friend also wants to talk to him more.[/quote]
Ah, that'd be Gary. He was also Jiraiya during the convention. (And, just so you know, he doesn't wear boots to make him taller. They barely have a heel!) I was in the same room as him. Here is his email:
Gary.Jansen@hqda.army.mil
J. Love Tatum
God hustle, 2016! Good hustle.
2017 is gonna be totally rad.
  • Hints will go here
  • For something old and new.
drgnladysupreme
Committed Poster

Post by drgnladysupreme »

[quote=Amjam]I would also like to find the Dr. Nii (Whom I wasn't sure actually /was/ Dr. Nii until after the picture when I asked) that I met in the dealers' room today. [/quote]
As one of the two Dr Nii's that were around on that day, as far as I know, I was wondering if it was me you were looking for. The difference between me and the other, is that I had the 3' tall bunny, with a scroll inside, and blue shirt. The other had a smaller bunny with the green shirt.
J. Love Tatum
God hustle, 2016! Good hustle.
2017 is gonna be totally rad.
  • Hints will go here
  • For something old and new.
Statik.v87
Veteran Poster

Post by Statik.v87 »

I will also forever be in search of Raiin and Aerth. I will never forget you...
DELETED_ACCT23

Post by DELETED_ACCT23 »

All I'm looking for is ANYONE who danced with me at the ball (or dance). Heres some description, chances are if you saw me, you'll know exactly who I am (from the ball at least)

Ball:
The main thing about me was that I had a sign on a napkin that said "Dance Partner for Hire" with some other stuff, and I solved Rubik's cubes for a bunch of people. I danced with many lovely lovely ladies, many of which I didnt even get their name. I danced with Megan, a blood elf, some girl I danced with twice who talked to me about books afterwards.... a really short girl who I danced with for like 3 or so songs..... I can hardly remmeber the rest, but jsut dont get me confused with the guy who I gave the sign to- he was alot bigger than me, Im skinny and I have long straight hair.

dances:
Friday:
I didnt really dance with anyone, but I still had my suit on (shirt and coat unbuttoned).

Saturday:
I went NUTS on saturday, and I was all over the place, so theres a good chance anyone saw me. I was wearing a well-fitting black shirt with mr.saturn on the front, and really tight black jeans. I was literally FLYING around the room at the beginning, I remember I danced with V for Vendetta (boy or girl, I don't know), I danced with (passing by) some girls in school girl uniforms it seemed, and I danced with a girl in a kimono. I was often found in or around the dance circles (though I didn't have glowsticks) and I often went in to head bang. I also was in the line a lot.

So yea, Now that I've written my life story....

Heres some reference pics xD:
Suited: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/R ... 3_7133.jpg
Unsuited: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/R ... CN1408.jpg

PS, to all those who danced with me- THANK YOU SO MUCH. I went to the con alone, and you guys seriously made my weekend!
AkaneSaotome
Expert Poster

Post by AkaneSaotome »

Hi, I'm looking for the [color:red]Paradise Kiss Group[/color] that was in the masquerade and did a song and dance number. I was the judge that came up to you guys after the masq. :) I really enjoyed talking to you and would like to continue.
strife_cosplay
I'm new!

Post by strife_cosplay »

yes, i was! um, half the time with a mask on, and then i gave up on the line and wandered off elsewhere to take photos :)

...i /knew/ i should have done rufus on friday and sat, because there were no turks left on sunday, almost D:
sun_showers

Post by sun_showers »

Im looking for cute guys that attended the con and may or may not have seen me. i was the only chi from chobits with pink bangs. so, cute guys between the ages of 15 and 17? im 15 going to be 16 in a few months, message me!
Eiri
Expert Poster

Post by Eiri »

o_O ^
Secretly an internet predator.
Statik.v87
Veteran Poster

Post by Statik.v87 »

Come on, I know that someone besides me has to have gotten William Ray's info!...Did anyone else see the Rock Lee crossplayer girl? I don't think that I imagined her. (did I?)
Kusuguru Usagi
Dedicated Poster

Post by Kusuguru Usagi »

[quote=epobbp]I think that was me. I was crossplaying as movie!Al and was with some of my friends (The Risembool Rangers) as they waited in that line and I was providing entertainment by playing my flute. :P
:blush: Thanks for the complement. I'm learning more anime songs for next year.[/quote]

Hello, epobbp!! *waves* Yes, and I remember one of your friends sang "Bratja", too. That was really cool. :thumbup: After hearing the song, I had it running in my head off and on the rest of the day.^_^

You are very welcome!! :D That's wonderful you're learning more songs for next year, I hope to see/hear you play again then!!^_^
DM9Rei
Expert Poster

Post by DM9Rei »

[color:darkred] hey, I'm looking for the 8-bit Theater group. Or if you have pictures of them, that's good too!
My friend was going to take a picture, but as she went to her batteries died. She didn't want to replace them and then ask them to pose again, so could someone perhaps give us pictures? [/color]
sun_showers

Post by sun_showers »

im not a predator eiri XD
i just like boys :P
Rip

Post by Rip »

[color:green]On Friday before the ball, there were.. three (I think) girls who were waving at me and some of my friends from their hotel room. We did the "I don't want to be a duck" dance and you guys were playing the guitar. One was wearing lots of pink. I have terrible vision so I didn't see really what you guys looked like. ._.

But hi! :D[/color]
Rip

Post by Rip »

[quote=Anonymoose]I was a blue Seras at the shoot! The one with the glasses and Halconnen? I didn't really talk too much, but I was there![/quote]
[color:green]Hey! I was Rip. *Thus the sn* xD

My email is pirate-demon@hotmail.com. I have a myspace, so you can look me up there too.

:D[/color]
Naoko Youko
Experienced Poster

Post by Naoko Youko »

[quote=Pocky][quote=Eiri]
[quote]OMG Do you have either her or light's contact info? Like a screen name or something???[/quote]

No ; ;
They came up to us at some point during the con because they wanted people to vote on whether Light or L was "dominant", between them. They were cuffed together, and that's all I know...
The Light showed me her driver's license, but I can't remember the name on it at all...[/quote]

She's a friend of one of my friends. She hung out with me and my friends, who were also dressed up as Light and L. I believe her badge name read: 'Zelly' but I'm not sure if that's her actual name.

[/quote]
[color:green]Zelly? Oh, I know her! If I see her at school Monday I'll let her know someone's looking for her on the forums.
(and that's not her real name, but I usually call her Zel anyway. xD)[/color]
MewMewIchigoSailorMoon

Post by MewMewIchigoSailorMoon »

hmmmm well im looking for the REALLY tall person in the black jester hat and the white mask...and black cloakie thingy-ma-bob.......who i STRONGLY believe was a senior from my school last year....so if you have info or ARE them...yea....
HARD_GAY
I'm new!

Post by HARD_GAY »

[quote=sun_showers]Im looking for cute guys that attended the con and may or may not have seen me. i was the only chi from chobits with pink bangs. so, cute guys between the ages of 15 and 17? im 15 going to be 16 in a few months, message me! [/quote]
PICS NAO~
Cillaroth
I'm new!

Post by Cillaroth »

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f202/ ... CN0603.jpg
You mean this Hugh's. He had like 8 pictures of his daughter. Also he came to AB2005 and attacked my friend who was dressed as Roy, and then attacked us when we were in line for the dealers room. I think he said he was from Ohio and came to 2005 because all of his friends on a message board were boasting that they were going to AB. I'm pretty sure this is the same Hugh's.
LordDilandau
Veteran Poster

Post by LordDilandau »

Oh I met him!! (n_n He was so nice!

*~D~*
Momo Hime
I'm new!

Post by Momo Hime »

[quote=Rip][color:green]On Friday before the ball, there were.. three (I think) girls who were waving at me and some of my friends from their hotel room. We did the "I don't want to be a duck" dance and you guys were playing the guitar. One was wearing lots of pink. I have terrible vision so I didn't see really what you guys looked like. ._.

But hi! :D[/color][/quote]

[color:hotpink] I was in the room with Rip and i took a pic of them Window Dance!HERE (Its very big and blury! Dx)
One of them was dressed as Kusajishi Yachiru form Bleach
the other was Haruhara Haruko from Fooly Cooly
but im not sure who the third was dressed as.

We wanted to say hi. lol :p
[/color]
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

[quote=HARD_GAY][quote=sun_showers]Im looking for cute guys that attended the con and may or may not have seen me. i was the only chi from chobits with pink bangs. so, cute guys between the ages of 15 and 17? im 15 going to be 16 in a few months, message me! [/quote]
PICS NAO~[/quote]

I second that "Internet Predator" notion.
(previously brought by Eiri).

And one cannot help but second-guess...
Eiri
Expert Poster

Post by Eiri »

...It was a joke... XD
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

[quote=Eiri]...It was a joke... XD[/quote]

Spicy - now let's see who replies back.

(WATCH OUT!!)

In the meantime, speaking as a non-internet predator,

I'm looking for 2 young women, one with pink hair another with blue hair. The pink haired one had cat ears and a chain from her neck, held by the blue haired one.

In other words:

http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d58/i ... atshot.jpg

And in more words - we met just outside the dance on Sat. night, talked a few words, discussed about your bondage chain (which was bought at Hot Topic, right?) And sooooo..... hit back whenever!
PaAE
Veteran Poster

Post by PaAE »

Alright, it's me, Tsunade-baachan again. The one with the gem on her forehead.. umbrella at the Naruto Photoshoot.

I'm looking for these people:

1.) The Sephiroth I kept running into, everywhere. We talked a few times, but I was so busy, I didn't get to know you.

2.) The Deidara from the pool room that was Tobi and another. She was awesome, cute and tiny. I think you were Ino last year?

3.) The Deidara that owes me a dance from the dance. >D The one from the skit of the masq.

And anyone else that wants to be friends, I'd be more then happy too.~
meesh
I'm new!

Post by meesh »

[quote=HatPerson]I'm looking for a girl who was dressed up as Mamimi from FLCL for most of the weekend. I took your picture on Friday while I was in costume and complimented you after the Hentai Dubbing panel when I was out of costume, I had a light blue tshirt on.[/quote]

hi that was me XD
Statik.v87
Veteran Poster

Post by Statik.v87 »

I found the artist that I was looking for! Thanx much to whoever sent me his Deviantart acount... and then deleted their profile.(that was kind of creepy. thanx though, whoever u r.) Still looking for the Rock lee crossplayer girl. No big deal though... Just want to say: Rock Lee girl (not the one that went as the gorl version of Lee, just the girl that went as Lee) you are very nice! Thank you for the pleasant conversation and see you next year.
krazikupo
Expert Poster

Post by krazikupo »

Does anyone have raver Gaara's contact info D:? She was really nice and amazingly awesome, so I would love to talk with her again xD!
666BigRed666

Post by 666BigRed666 »

I only went on Saturday to AB and this was my first Con ever, had a great time. This is a long shot since it's been almost a month since the con but I am looking for a girl (get those minds out of the gutter) who I talked to when I was standing in line. On Saturday afternoon I was standing in line to meet Colleen Clinkenbeard and Laura Bailey and ended up talking to a girl I was some of standing over while trying not to sqush. If I remember correctly she had purple hair (and yes I know that there were a good number of girls with purple hair there). She wanted me to kick her in the leg if she started to stumble on her words while meeting Colleen and Laura. If there was anyone in the front half of the line that remembers a Big guy with Red hair that was wearing black boots, black baggy shorts and a t-shirt that read "Save Water, Drink Beer" that was me. If your that girl or are a friend of that girl please message me on this forum or just reply to this post and I'll get the email that you did.

Thanks
-Big Red
Deruku

Post by Deruku »

I am looking for
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i40/A ... B07051.jpg

I saw her on Friday(I think) and it was fun to talk to her. If anyone knows who she is can you please give her my AIM= Blackdragoz or my MSN Derukusaiianu@hotmail.com

Thanks, Jesse
Deruku

Post by Deruku »

oh oh oh I know her I was talking to her and I have her number and everying her name is rachel and I dont have her screen name or anything.
Mister Vash

Post by Mister Vash »

im looking for the two girls that our group escorted to the formal ball one was wearing a gothic formal dress who was shorter than her friend who was wearing a light purple dress with cat ears we were the group of six who had four in FMA uniforms the shorter one danced with Chaz who has long brown hair that was pulled back, and had two members of our group turned away due to the dress code i was Jean Havoc and left early because i had to check up with the two who were not allowed to the dance but the girls said that we would meet again at the dance...we waited at the entrance for you but did not show up im pretty sure this will remain a one life one meeting moment but if you do happen to read this my e mail address is fifer390@sbcglobal.net
Last edited by Mister Vash on Mon May 07, 2007 11:50 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: spelling error to fussy "r" key
nancipants
I'm new!

Post by nancipants »

i'd like to find a few people:

on friday night at the dance there was some boy in tight leather shorts going glomping girls going and i quote "woooh". i must tell him hes my hero

on saterday i was dressed as sango. i slaped 4 mirokus. you guys were coool and i'd like to chat it up sometime.

id also like to find the boy that i met durning the dance saterday night who was from iceland and i cant remember his name and he had really cool music on his ipod and we talked about the hentai dubbing(i was not dressed as sango at the time )

so if are you one of these peoples or know them lemme know ^-^
NoTouchie
Veteran Poster

Post by NoTouchie »

I'm looking for an Ichigo, Wayne I think his name was. I was one of his five dates for the ball (Tenten) and I have to give him a drawing of it!
This is him.
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

[quote=Deruku]oh oh oh I know her I was talking to her and I have her number and everying her name is rachel and I dont have her screen name or anything.[/quote]

Forgive my ignorance here - which "her" did you say you knew?

Great now everyone will think I'm a stalker (I"M NOT!)

In any case, I am looking still for these folks (who have yet to be named):

http://pages.emerson.edu/students/j/joh ... chers.jpeg

For they touched the blood of Suitengu.
And one touched his gluteus maxamiliiusosoososo.
Kitten_hime
Veteran Poster

Post by Kitten_hime »

PaAE- Lol, ya found me. =(^.~)=

Yea, yea, you'll get that dance.
Phantom 1
Committed Poster

Post by Phantom 1 »

To the Bleach Cosplayer who came to the Cherry Blossom Ball with five dates (including 1 dressed as Kakashi who I originally thought was a man), sorry you got ditched from the line because of a kimono technicality. Don't worry, my time there was less than crappy so it's not like you missed much.
pandagirl6662003
AB Alumni

Post by pandagirl6662003 »

you danced with me for a few minutes and then we were talkintg about water on late saturday/sunday night right before greg aryes stopped djing at 1:30 am. i was the girl with the long balck jacket and gold cuffs. i was kinda on the edge of the dance near where the other dj room the small room door was. i enjoyed dancing with you and the conversation we had after. thanks for dancing with me. i was purposely wearing myself out so that i wouldn;t think. i had just found out my mom was in the hospital. i was dancing waiting for the game room to open
April Gamble
ab volunteer 07,09-17
ab security staff 18,19
Mustang4487

Post by Mustang4487 »

im looking for the boy who was playing the piano by ear in the hotel at night on saturday, he was amazing.
Sakura Kaze
Veteran Poster

Post by Sakura Kaze »

I am looking for the random shingami man/person/thing that asked a picture of me,Tenten,and my ANBU friend. You were one of the two people that glomped me at the con.XD.
DIRUrocks

Post by DIRUrocks »

Who was the girl in the lobby dancing and singing to "Sayaendo" by NEWS?
Kurisutaru-Tenten
Veteran Poster

Post by Kurisutaru-Tenten »

I am still looking for a few people. The group of 3 shinigami (from Bleach). I was Tenten. I was after the barrel alot. I hung out with them on Sunday morning. Oh, and a Kiba was also there. They were playing a card game. One had white hair (a boy) and the girl had like a reddish color hair. If you are those people, or you know them, please respond. Also if anyone else is looking for me I was the Tenten (the youngest one) very hyper and I had a sword and kamas. I was always after the bucket on saturday and sunday. If your looking for me, or you saw me, say hi.
NoTouchie
Veteran Poster

Post by NoTouchie »

I'm looking for someone else now too. There was a Kakashi at the Cherry Blossom Ball,

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130 ... 0_0940.jpg

That Sakura is looking for him, but isn't on the boards. If anyone knows how to contact him please tell me.
HoshiStar

Post by HoshiStar »

I am looking for a picture of my boyfriend who was dressed as a Catboy while we waited in line for the 18+ Dubbing.