All 'Did anyone SEE ME?' posts

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2007.
Insanitie101
I'm new!

Post by Insanitie101 »

[color:green]Did anyone see me?
This year was my very first con.
I didn't cosplay but I did go as a generic cat girl. Half the time I was wearing pastel rainbow ears and tail I bought in Artist Alley. I have pink hair and was following around a Wesker (from Resident Evil). Maybe you saw us.He was the shortest Wesker I've ever seen.[/color]
Eiri
Expert Poster

Post by Eiri »

[quote=Insanitie101][color:green]Did anyone see me?
I didn't cosplay but I did go as a generic cat girl. Half the time I was wearing pastel rainbow ears and tail I bought in Artist Alley. I have pink hair and was following around a Wesker (from Resident Evil). Maybe you saw us.He was the shortest Wesker I've ever seen.[/color][/quote]

Depends if your hair was pink, or just had pink highlights in it.
coolforever
AB Alumni

Post by coolforever »

Did anyone see me? I was L from Death Note on Friday and on Saturday and Sunday I was Kiba from Wolf's Rain.

I was also hanging out with my friend who went as Hige the whole time :)
Mike Sweeney
Anime Boston Game Show Staff 2018 & 2019

Previous Anime Boston Badge Names:

AB 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011: Kiba. AB 2007: Shin'ichi Kudo. AB 2012: Kiba the Eurobeat Lover.
AB 2013: Kaitou Kid the Eurobeat Lover. Anime Boston 2014: Kaitou Kid the 80's J-Pop Lover.
AB 2015: Kaitou Kid the Sonic Fan. AB 2016: Kaitou Kid the Wolfman. AB 2017: Kaitou Kid the Rocketeer.

Wolf's Rain will always be my #1 favorite Anime of all time. :)
Zeath
Veteran Poster

Post by Zeath »

[quote=Dymatrex]There were a lot of things I can point out, but I'll narrow it down to make things considerably easier:

On Friday and Saturday (and at both dances), most of you would've seen me as Ace Ventura in a Tutu.

I was also Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children at AB, and if any of you were at Cosplay Chess, I was the one with the fabled "THIS IS MIDGAR!!!" line before I booted Sephiroth off stage, to make things easier.

I was also Demyx from Kingdom Hearts II, but I dunno how to narrow that down. I was with an Axel and Organization XIII Sora in my travels on Saturday as well.

Hope that helps everyone.[/quote]

I only saw you on stage. Nice job btw. :)
Past AB cosplays:
Cho Hakkai, Sha Gojyo, Kakashi, Fox McCloud, Kyoya Ootori, Light Yagami, Snow Villiers, Hisagi Shuuhei, Sosuke Aizen
Planned cosplays:
Albert Wesker (Resident Evil 1)
Miroku (Inuyasha)
Sans (Undertale)
Zeath
Veteran Poster

Post by Zeath »

Did anyone see me at the con?

I cosplayed as Sha Gojyo with the metal prop (very suprised that passed) all three days. Also I was the only male Gojyo there. (I was told of other Gojyos there, but they were females)
Past AB cosplays:
Cho Hakkai, Sha Gojyo, Kakashi, Fox McCloud, Kyoya Ootori, Light Yagami, Snow Villiers, Hisagi Shuuhei, Sosuke Aizen
Planned cosplays:
Albert Wesker (Resident Evil 1)
Miroku (Inuyasha)
Sans (Undertale)
L33Tbunny
Getting the hang of this...

Post by L33Tbunny »

Hey all I'm looking for any photos of my friends and I on Saturday when we did 8-bit, nuklear power cosplay, it consisted of Fighter, Theif, Red Mage, Black Mage and White Mage, so any pictures of those would be great!!
Con Smith
I'm new!

Post by Con Smith »

I was wondering who saw me/was able to know who I was. With those headphones on, though, they muffled out a lot of noise and I couldn't tell if someone was talking to me - I was cosplaying as Con Smith from Killer 7. Either that, or you might have spotted me as 'That guy with the red bandana around his eyes'.
DM9Rei
Expert Poster

Post by DM9Rei »

[color:darkred] Ok I was dressed as Sora this year. Saturday I wore a "free hugs" sign on my back untill staff made me take it off. Satuday I held my Roxas plushie and Sunday I held my Roxas and Axel plushies.
Both Saturday and Sunday I ran around saying "free sora hugs! Give sora a big hug! you know you want to! Spread the love" and such things.

If you saw me, you can send me one of those private forum thingies or reply here XD
If you have pictures of me, I'd love to see them!!!! [/color]
Pathfinder

Post by Pathfinder »

[quote=Rangiku Matsumoto]Anyone see me? I was the Bakery Chii friday that was like 6'2". I gave out free pocky.[/quote]

I saw you but received no free pocky... <_<' nice job though. :thumbup:

one more thing... did anyone see me dancing with ada and happen to get a picture because it was ada? I mean seriously, that woman is like a legend to this con... she goes by K-san and the bazooka. Just wondering, thought it might be fun to have one seeing as I was dressed as K's wife at the time... if anyone has one, step to the front of the line and no one gets hurt. *tallywackers gun*
Joshua Dauphinais, Anime Boston Hall Cosplay Coordinator 2009-2012.

My Law cosplay brings all the girls to the yard.

zootsgirl15
Expert Poster

Post by zootsgirl15 »

I think I saw you as Demyx but I really wouldve liked to see the ace ventura one :-)
zootsgirl15
Expert Poster

Post by zootsgirl15 »

oh, and did anyone see me?
I was Aerith from FFVII Advent children on saturday and sunday.
Most of saturday I was hanging around with a vincent and cloud, and on sunday I was with a Squall
Daisukesama

Post by Daisukesama »

did anyone see me, I was making out with a ninja for hugs? I was the kittyboy ^.^
Xiren
Dedicated Poster

Post by Xiren »

[quote=punkstara][quote=Xiren]okay, this is more than just "did anyone see me?"

I was Kagome, but I was wearing Inuyasha's robe like in episode 58 where she's naked and he gives her his robe to wear. I was with an Inyasha w/out his robe, a Miroku and a Sesshoumaru. You might have seen my Inuyasha piggy backing me around the con, too, either friday night or Saturday during the day. I know a lot of people took pictures of us and I was wondering if anyone had any they could post or send to me?

I was also the tech staff girl / girl who went up during hentai dubbing with the pink hair and hair falls. [/quote]

I saw you but then I went blind because of your hotness that rivals the fiery burning of the sun. I am actually typing this with my mind.[/quote]

lies

I have something to show you Saturday
DanSlivs1
I'm new!

Post by DanSlivs1 »

I posed for a lot of pictures on Saturday as Mr. Satan (DBZ) and on Sunday as Chopper (One Piece). If anybody has a picture or two, please let me know. Thanks
DanSlivs1@hotmail.com
DanSlivs1
I'm new!

Post by DanSlivs1 »

I've got a picture of you as Ace. It was right before you crashed into me in slow motion. What's your email address so I can send it to you?
Oblivion
Expert Poster

Post by Oblivion »

I got one of Red Mage and Fighter.

http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g217/OblivionJenova/
maxx
Experienced Poster

Post by maxx »

ok not sure if i should post this in vids thread or this one...apparently someone taped the flips battle me and some guy had on the second or third floor..its on youtube but i cant find it.

i was in a ninja mask/suit and the guy was in regular clothing..we did kicks and flipped over people. can anyone point me in the direction of the video?
Rock Lee 160
I'm new!

Post by Rock Lee 160 »

Hi, I was wondering if anyone saw me or had pictures of me i was one of the rocklees. unfortunatly not the good one tho. if anyone has any pics please email them to me at:

crazyburt160yahoo.com

Rock Lee 160
I'm new!

Post by Rock Lee 160 »

Hi i was wondering if anyone saw me/ has pics of me from ab. I was rock lee, or one of them more appropriatly. if anyone has pics please email them to me @: crazyburt160@yahoo.com

-burt
Mew_Pudding
I'm new!

Post by Mew_Pudding »

I was just wondering if anyone saw and or got pics of meee~

On Friday I was Meroko from Full Moon O Sagashite (and for a bit on Sunday)

On Saturday I was Nagase from KoF MI 2, her alternate outfit, I had the panda on my head and was in the KoF skit. XD

Thank yoooou~
Mustang4487

Post by Mustang4487 »

Hey all! did anyone see me? i was the heavy set Roy Mustang on Friday and Archer on Sunday!
Nurilka
Veteran Poster

Post by Nurilka »

Did anyone see me on Friday or Saturday? I dressed up as Suigintou from Rozen Maiden and was being followed by Gin (Bleach) on Friday and Misa (Deathnote) on Saturday :3
Radio Free Mars
Experienced Poster

Post by Radio Free Mars »

Were you the Bloodrayne with the Tattoo on your arm?
DM9Rei
Expert Poster

Post by DM9Rei »

[quote=maxx]ok not sure if i should post this in vids thread or this one...apparently someone taped the flips battle me and some guy had on the second or third floor..its on youtube but i cant find it.

i was in a ninja mask/suit and the guy was in regular clothing..we did kicks and flipped over people. can anyone point me in the direction of the video?[/quote]
[color:darkred] sorry I don't know the link to the video but I saw that! XD that was amazing!!! [/color]
Meph
Dedicated Poster

Post by Meph »

Did anyone see me? I went as human Daxter from Jak and Daxter. Here's a picture:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a5/ran ... CN2195.jpg

if you saw me or took a picture let me know ^_^ thank you!
L33Tbunny

Post by L33Tbunny »

Awesome, if you look to the left the white is probably me, but thanks my friends have been searching for pictures before they did there class change.
maxx
Experienced Poster

Post by maxx »

haha thanks..ya i'd like to contact the guy i battled too..he's apparently from like nh.
DM9Rei
Expert Poster

Post by DM9Rei »

[quote=maxx]haha thanks..ya i'd like to contact the guy i battled too..he's apparently from like nh.[/quote]
[color:darkred] well when you do find the movie you should post it here somewhere! That was so fun to watch! [/color]
ASHinuzuka

Post by ASHinuzuka »

Hey, I was the other female Shuuhei Hisagi on Saturday, and later I was Kikumaru Eiji for the Masquerade (yes, I was in the Rabbid skit). Sunday I was the Reno from Cosplay Chess.

Anyone see me and have pics?
Donitsu
I'm new!

Post by Donitsu »

I was the dude... wearing a white norma jean t shirt with ribs and a heart on it.

Yay norma jean!

.. and anime.
TwinEnigma
Determined Poster

Post by TwinEnigma »

[quote]I'm interested, I was the girl who ran around in the kimono getting people to sign it, besides seeing me, did anyone here sign it? :3 [/quote]

I signed it, as did two of my tablemates in Artists Alley.
Valdor Sekaku

Post by Valdor Sekaku »

did anyone see me? i was the kisuke urahara that had teh cane and the real limp ( from the dance dance thingy ) it was my first con and i was amazed by everything, just wondering if anyone has any pictures of me
DumbBrunette
Experienced Poster

Post by DumbBrunette »

Hi! I know people took photos of me, so my question is if anyone here did. I was cosplaying as Haruhi Suzumiya (the one with the somewhat curly haired Kyon and the HIM-loving girl in tow).

Also: I was only there on Saturday, and I had a green messenger bag. So, if you think it's me you have a pic of, please PT me! I would really love a copy.
Firewolf
Veteran Poster

Post by Firewolf »

[quote=Dymatrex]There were a lot of things I can point out, but I'll narrow it down to make things considerably easier:

On Friday and Saturday (and at both dances), most of you would've seen me as Ace Ventura in a Tutu.

I was also Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children at AB, and if any of you were at Cosplay Chess, I was the one with the fabled "THIS IS MIDGAR!!!" line before I booted Sephiroth off stage, to make things easier.

I was also Demyx from Kingdom Hearts II, but I dunno how to narrow that down. I was with an Axel and Organization XIII Sora in my travels on Saturday as well.

Hope that helps everyone.[/quote]
I loved that Ace Ventura costume! I was cracking up after I saw it, I thought it was great and creative, espically for the dance! Kudos!
sadiya
I'm new!

Post by sadiya »

Hi im looking for any pics of me from animeboston on saturday. i was ryofu hosen from ikki tosen, green pigtails and red schoolgirl outfit, that was my first cosplay ever but unfortunately i didnt have my camera. if anyone saw me say hi ^_^ and if you have pics please email them to me at 2carr@comcast.net i'd really appreciate it. thx.
Meroko24

Post by Meroko24 »

Hey. I was American McGee's Alice on Friday and Full Moon O Sagashite's Meroko on Saturday. Please help me find pictures of me.
Colombian_Otaku
Experienced Poster

Post by Colombian_Otaku »

[quote=Insanitie101][color:green]Did anyone see me?
I didn't cosplay but I did go as a generic cat girl. Half the time I was wearing pastel rainbow ears and tail I bought in Artist Alley. I have pink hair and was following around a Wesker (from Resident Evil). Maybe you saw us.He was the shortest Wesker I've ever seen.[/color][/quote]

Carley?
is that you?
Last edited by Colombian_Otaku on Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:20 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: quote
random_face

Post by random_face »

Did anyone see me as Kazuma the Shell bullet? Can you show me some pics so I can see if it came out alright.
For the next cosplay I want to cosplay as another charater that no one has gone as. Does anyone have any ideas; othing to hard and NO CROSS DRESSING!!! Some actualy looked good,(very greepy)
Dreamoflife

Post by Dreamoflife »

Mew_Pudding: I think I might have seen you on Friday. Were you the manga-Meroko at the dance? (I remember wanting a picture but not having my camera with me at the time. xD)

Meroko24: Is this you?
Dymatrex
Expert Poster

Post by Dymatrex »

Dymatrex@yahoo.com

E-mail me whenever you can!
calen383

Post by calen383 »

Did anyone see my boyfriend and I? I was Matsumoto Rangiku with the huge boobs xD and he was Isshin Kurosaki. You can see a shot of us in these two pictures:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/ ... amm067.jpg
and
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/ ... amm063.jpg

We were also the Zoro and Nico Robin from One Piece that was in the Masq. If anyone has any shots of us, let me know. :)
Ranakori
Veteran Poster

Post by Ranakori »

Yeah! I have a picture of you! That plushie thing was funny
battosai
Experienced Poster

Post by battosai »

itsgotcheeeeese

Post by itsgotcheeeeese »

(Moved from the general Memories forum. >.< I have the dumb today.)

Hi everybody,

I was at the con early Saturday morning - I mean REALLY early - and I was cosplaying as Armitage. Since I had to leave the house so early, I forgot my camera, and I was wondering if anyone had any pics of me in costume (currently I don't have any). I know a few of the staff in AB07 t-shirts took pictures of me right after I walked in, and later in the day I was walking around with Domo-kun, two catgirls, and sometimes a Yuffie and a Link.

I know Armitage is, uh, not exactly a recent anime, so I looked something like this: http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s300 ... erence.jpg

So, did anyone see me? And if you have pictures, would it be ok if I used them on my cosplay.com page?

I hope everyone had an awesome time at the con! Thanks for your help!
Last edited by itsgotcheeeeese on Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:06 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: Fixed the link.
Kidraa

Post by Kidraa »

Did anymore see me in my Luna Maria Hawke cosplay?

Here is a picture:
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e25/2 ... 007129.jpg
tedious28

Post by tedious28 »

[quote=Pocky]o.O No, but if I had, I would have wanted a pic of you! most definately!!! ^0^[/quote]

Aww I kind of wish you had! I felt very not kol with everyone around me getting pics taken XD One reason I changed hahaha.... Noone knew who I was : p
michikohxd
I'm new!

Post by michikohxd »

[quote] Hiya!

So, I'm Michi, and I was Gintoki (from Gintama) on Friday, and PJ Roxas on Saturday and Sunday. However, being in cosplay all weekend (and getting mobbed by fangirls!) makes for a poor photo collection, especially of myself!
[quote]Were you the Gintoki I talked to in the food court? I was Reno, but I might have had my wig off by then[/quote][/quote]

Yeah, I talked to a bunch of people in the food court, but there was (I think!) a wigless Reno. XD For some reason more people recognized me in the food court than anywhere else! I had an Axel (Nobelia) with me, and a volume of Shonen Jump.
Ranakori
Veteran Poster

Post by Ranakori »

Yaay! Hello! Yeah, I hadn't realized at the time that my hair was short enough that I didn't need a wig cap and it was just giving me a major headache. Silly me
AnimeGuru06
AB Alumni

Post by AnimeGuru06 »

[quote=Skyler23]hey this is Akira from the newspaper club of Ouran Highschool, i was wondering if anyone had pictures of me and the 8 year old honey sempai that i held up before we went into the ouran lounge.. i know many people took pictures of me but of course i had my hands full so i couldn't get some myself.. if anyone has any pictures of the tall ouran person :) send me some links[/quote]

Are you the person thatI had a really long chat with? This is Renge from the Panel ^_^ if you are the person, can I get your e-mail/ IM?
Kim Norton

Security Staff '07-'16
michikohxd
I'm new!

Post by michikohxd »

[quote]Yaay! Hello! Yeah, I hadn't realized at the time that my hair was short enough that I didn't need a wig cap and it was just giving me a major headache. Silly me[/quote]

Oof. I know the feeling. Except I didn't have a choice about the wig cap. Not so bad while I was Gintoki, but as Roxas with the spikes and the... oooooh that was rough. So, didja enjoy? (... any chance you know someone who got a pic of me? *is getting desperate!*)