I want to come to Animé Boston next year, from the UK! ^^

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
giovanni_team_rocket_uk
Getting the hang of this...

I want to come to Animé Boston next year, from the UK! ^^

Post by giovanni_team_rocket_uk »

Hello everyone!

My real name is Selim and from from London, England, UK.

I’m a cosplayer and I’m quite a unique one XD I only cosplay one character and I have been cosplaying as that same character for 10 years 🙂 If any of you are Pokémon fans here, I cosplay as the early Animé version of Giovanni, boss of Team Rocket 😉 muwahaha!

I’ve been thinking to coming to cons in America for years now and looked into which cons to come to...

Someone told me about this con cause you guys are friendly and nice and apparently attendees come from all over America and the world visit this con?

Anyway. I’m a big anime fan, Pokemon fan, sci-fi, cartoons and much more! Very geeky/nerdy... Radio Ham and much more! XD

I hope to attend in 2021 🙂 I hope to make friends here!

If you guys want to see pictures of my cosplay, see my gallery!

https://www.facebook.com/GiovanniTeamRo ... 1237782852

Also, is this con tied in with a hotel and if so, how does the registration work?

Thanks ^_^
flutterby_cosplay
I'm new!

Re: I want to come to Animé Boston next year, from the UK! ^^

Post by flutterby_cosplay »

I'll be going to Anime Boston from the UK next year. It'll be my second time attending but definitely not my last. You should go!
giovanni_team_rocket_uk
Getting the hang of this...

Re: I want to come to Animé Boston next year, from the UK! ^^

Post by giovanni_team_rocket_uk »

flutterby_cosplay wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:22 am I'll be going to Anime Boston from the UK next year. It'll be my second time attending but definitely not my last. You should go!
Ohhh nice :) Yes, let's see how things go first... it's chaotic times we are living in right now.... I'm surprised other people fro the UK go to this con ^^ What makes you want to go?