Anime Boston 2020 Cancellation Announcement

This forum contains discussion about all news and announcements related to Anime Boston.
Nenya
AB Executive

Anime Boston 2020 Cancellation Announcement

Post by Nenya »

As you may be aware, Governor Charlie Baker recently announced a ban on all gatherings of 250 people or more in Massachusetts. This ban is set with no current end date, until the governor announces otherwise. With Anime Boston 2020 scheduled for less than four weeks from now, it is highly likely this ban will still be in place. Given the uncertainty around these new circumstances, we have no choice but to cancel Anime Boston 2020.

Our executive board has reviewed the possibilities of postponing the 2020 convention for later in the year. After careful consideration, we have decided it would not be feasible to reschedule Anime Boston 2020 and meet the same high standards you have come to expect from us. We are a completely volunteer organization and all of the preparation is done in our personal time. Retooling the convention for later this year would be extremely difficult to achieve, given the need to coordinate the availability of the Hynes Convention Center, Sheraton Boston hotel, other hotels, guests, and exhibitors. One of the possible options we were given was in December, which would take away preparation time for Anime Boston 2021 and cause it to suffer in quality as well.

For our pre-registered members, by default we will be transitioning your memberships to Anime Boston 2021, set for April 2–4, 2021. Anime Boston is operated by the non-profit New England Anime Society (NEAS) and all revenue goes back into the operational costs of both our convention and NEAS. Members who allow us to transition their membership to 2021 help us remain financially stable and cover expenses we already incurred for 2020.

We are aware some members who transition to 2021 will have paid more for their 2020 membership than the early bird rate for 2021. To compensate, we will be offering a coupon for the Anime Boston 2021 Merch Booth, located in the Dealers’ Room. The coupon will be valued at $5, $10, or $15, depending on the difference between what the member paid for 2020 and our starting rate for 2021 memberships. It will be usable toward any purchase at the Anime Boston merch booth, including T-shirts, pins, hoodies, and more.

We understand that not everyone is certain they will be able to attend Anime Boston 2021. Anyone who would prefer to be refunded for their Anime Boston 2020 membership, please contact Registration Customer Service. Please include your full name and the email address used when registering. Please allow at least three to four weeks for processing of refund requests, based on the volume of requests. (Update: Refund requests must be submitted by April 12, 2020.)

Our partner hotels have been made aware of the cancellation. Rooms reserved through the booking portal on the animeboston.com website can be canceled by emailing animeboston@experient-inc.com or calling 800-967-8852 (847-996-5832 internationally). Reservations in these official room blocks can be cancelled for a full refund if done by 48 to 72 hours before the start of the reservation, depending on the hotel.

Reservations made directly through a hotel must be cancelled through the hotel’s website or at their phone number. Reservations made via a third party vendor should be cancelled through the same vendor. Please refer to your reservation confirmation for refund information for direct hotel or third party bookings; Anime Boston is unable to intervene in these circumstances.

Participants of the 2020 Artists’ Alley who have already been confirmed and completed their registration will be migrated to the 2021 Artists’ Alley. Artists who have canceled their confirmed space for 2020 on March 1, 2020 or later will be added back to the Artists’ Alley list for 2021. Some wait-listed artists who were recently added to the Artists’ Alley to fill canceled spaces may be put back at the top of the waitlist. Artists who already paid for their Artists’ Alley space and memberships will be refunded.

Similarly, for our exhibitors in the 2020 Dealers’ Room, we will be migrating all who completed their registration to the 2021 Dealers’ Room. Any exhibitor who canceled their confirmed space for 2020 on March 1, 2020 or later will be added back to the Dealers’ Room list for 2021. Some wait-listed exhibitors who were recently added to the Dealers’ Room to fill canceled spaces may be put back at the top of the waitlist. Payments already made for the 2020 Dealers’ Room will be refunded.

Participants of Anime Boston 2020 programming, such as the Masquerade, Cosplay Games, Idol Showcase, AMV Contest, panels, contests, Community Row, and other events will be contacted in the upcoming weeks by their event coordinators. All cosplay gatherings and photo shoot reservations will be canceled and require rescheduling for 2021.

We know that the last few weeks have been a trying time for all of us. We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding while we worked to figure out a new path for Anime Boston 2020. Although we had considered cancellation earlier, as it stood, we had certain contractual and financial obligations that made it difficult for us to cancel this event on our own without bankrupting and jeopardizing the convention long term. The governor’s most recent declaration has nullified these contractual obligations.

Anime Boston is a labor of love for all involved. This convention was started by people who love anime and love Boston. We are a local event and we owe our success to all of you and to our dedicated volunteer staff.

We hope you and your loved ones stay safe and healthy. And we certainly hope to see you at the next Anime Boston, April 2–4, 2021.
Kristen Leiding
Director of Guest Relations
Anime Boston 2024
waynoinsano
Determined Poster

Re: GLOBAL: Anime Boston 2020 Cancellation Announcement

Post by waynoinsano »

Can I make a suggestion. If you have items that were to be at the merch booth from your vendors is there anyway you could make them available for purchase online? I always get a t-shirt and water bottle. Even eith the con cancelled I'd still like a way to get them.
Penti
Experienced Poster

Post by Penti »

waynoinsano wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:12 pm Can I make a suggestion. If you have items that were to be at the merch booth from your vendors is there anyway you could make them available for purchase online? I always get a t-shirt and water bottle. Even eith the con cancelled I'd still like a way to get them.
Seconding this. If for whatever reason that's not possible, perhaps you could open a PayPal donation link? I'd be happy to donate some spare cash to help fund next year's convention.
Attended AB: 2017, 2019, 2022-present
animosc
Expert Poster

Post by animosc »

It's sad that this happened, but I think it's the right decision. People's health and safety should always come first. Thank you to the AB staff for all your hard work. I know that this must be such a difficult time for everybody involved. I hope you will be able to keep putting on wonderful events in the future.
TheJustinCosplay
Getting the hang of this...

Post by TheJustinCosplay »

I am saddened beyond belief that this happened, and I hope next year is brighter, happier, and most importantly, more fun than ever before for everyone involved with Anime Boston.

But, if I may ask a potentially loaded question.... What is going to happen to people who never got a Confirmation Email regarding our Anime Boston 2020 Registration? As is on the Registration Event page PopCult Anime Con is still listed as being in 'Processing' and The Museum of Fine Arts event is still listed as 'Pending'. Will the people who registered at those events still get some sort of 'Confirmation' that their registration was made in the near future, or will they have to wait until you start processing things for next year (which potentially could be next year), thus potentially causing concerns that their registration was lost due to the abnormally long and extended wait time for some sort of official word regarding their registration?

And no, I'm not trying to start anything or cause an issue. But I am someone who preregistered, in person at PopCult, and paid cash (I still have the paper recipt), who still hasn't heard anything (even after using the form on your website to message someone about this last week, before the declaration was made by The Govornor).
Sayoria
AB Staff

Post by Sayoria »

I agree with the shirt at least. I been collecting the convention shirts every year and having the gap between sucks.

That being said, to staffers here, if there happen to be any previous year shirts SOMEWHERE in stock just laying around (05-08/10), I'd love to talk about getting one. I doubt it as old as those years were, but at least a 2010 would be nice to close that 09 > 11 gap I have.

A 2020 shirt still, even not going to the con, I'd still want.

(((Also, is the message boards really...... really slow and bad for anyone else today? It's been a nightmare.)))
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff: 2024
JosephW
Veteran Poster

Post by JosephW »

For our pre-registered members, by default we will be transitioning your memberships to Anime Boston 2021, set for April 2–4, 2021
Works for me.
AB 2018: Nick Wilde
AB 2019: Haida (Fri) / Inkling Boy (Sat)
AB 2022: Nick Wilde (Zootopia)
SM1

Post by SM1 »

Sorry for all the lost hours.

Good luck with recovering from this, logistically and financially.
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Post by Aurabolt »

I think most saw this coming. Governor's declaration or not, it's just too risky and most will agree hands down NEAS made the right decision given the circumstances.

The site feels like it's gonna crash so I'm doing what I can to help spread the word through my Anime blog here: https://auraboltsanime.wordpress.com/20 ... cancelled/
Last edited by Aurabolt on Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2025 or 2026!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^
suza
AB Executive

Post by suza »

TheJustinCosplay wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:43 pm But, if I may ask a potentially loaded question.... What is going to happen to people who never got a Confirmation Email regarding our Anime Boston 2020 Registration? As is on the Registration Event page PopCult Anime Con is still listed as being in 'Processing' and The Museum of Fine Arts event is still listed as 'Pending'. Will the people who registered at those events still get some sort of 'Confirmation' that their registration was made in the near future, or will they have to wait until you start processing things for next year (which potentially could be next year), thus potentially causing concerns that their registration was lost due to the abnormally long and extended wait time for some sort of official word regarding their registration?
Hi Justin! We did receive your email and I will be emailing you directly about it. All members who pre-registered in person at an event will automatically have their registrations transferred to AB 2021. Those confirmations will go out once we finish wrapping up all the loose ends from 2020 and get the site up for 2021.
Elisa Arteche
Anime Boston 2024 Director of Registration
Registration Staff 2008-2023
TheJustinCosplay

Post by TheJustinCosplay »

suza wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:41 pm Hi Justin! We did receive your email and I will be emailing you directly about it. All members who pre-registered in person at an event will automatically have their registrations transferred to AB 2021. Those confirmations will go out once we finish wrapping up all the loose ends from 2020 and get the site up for 2021.
Thank you. Sorry to post about it like that.
suza
AB Executive

Post by suza »

TheJustinCosplay wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:45 pm Thank you. Sorry to post about it like that.
No worries! I apologize for not getting back to your email sooner but I'm sending you a message about it as we "speak". :)
Elisa Arteche
Master of NERV
Dedicated Poster

Post by Master of NERV »

My heart goes out to staff at every level. You folks must be shattered. :cry:
Nenya wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:54 pm For our pre-registered members, by default we will be transitioning your memberships to Anime Boston 2021, set for April 2–4, 2021. . .Members who allow us to transition their membership to 2021 help us remain financially stable and cover expenses we already incurred for 2020.
Discussed it with the wife; we're more than okay with applying our pre-reg fees towards 2021.
Nenya wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:54 pm Although we had considered cancellation earlier, as it stood, we had certain contractual and financial obligations that made it difficult for us to cancel this event on our own without bankrupting and jeopardizing the convention long term. The governor’s most recent declaration has nullified these contractual obligations.
I know that as an attendee that this is really none of our business, but I'm glad you shared this tidbit. I was wondering about it myself.
waynoinsano wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:12 pm Can I make a suggestion. If you have items that were to be at the merch booth from your vendors is there anyway you could make them available for purchase online? I always get a t-shirt and water bottle. Even eith the con cancelled I'd still like a way to get them.
I need to add my voice to the chorus. I'd like very much to buy two 2020 pins and embroidered patch. Do let us know if it's doable/when orders can be processed. Shipping fees are not an issue!

A difficult choice, but the right one. Yes, it hurts, but I look it at this way...it's another year to save!

See you all in 2021! :D
AB 2003-2023 -- pre-reged for 2024!
2006, '12, '13: Commander Ikari (Evangelion)
2007: Dr. Akai (Maburaho)
TheDoug19
I'm new!

Post by TheDoug19 »

So question on the pre-reg people how will it be hand for our payment for this year to be transfer to next year will we receive an email verifying.
suza
AB Executive

Post by suza »

TheDoug19 wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:34 pm So question on the pre-reg people how will it be hand for our payment for this year to be transfer to next year will we receive an email verifying.
Once we wrap up everything for 2020 and get the 2021 online registration system up and running, everyone who was pre-registered for 2020 will be imported into the 2021 system and get their confirmation email for their 2021 registration then.
Elisa Arteche
nodsviper
Experienced Poster

Post by nodsviper »

Thank you for automatically moving our pre-reg to next year and making it easy to cancel hotels through experient!

As someone else mentioned, I would also love to get my hands a 2020 t-shirt since I have been purchasing them since 2016!
BetaTrigger
I'm new!

Post by BetaTrigger »

If we choose to roll over registration for 2021 and not get a refund, do we keep the ExpressPass code that was meant for this year or will we be receiving a new code view email in the coming months??
suza
AB Executive

Post by suza »

BetaTrigger wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:10 pm If we choose to roll over registration for 2021 and not get a refund, do we keep the ExpressPass code that was meant for this year or will we be receiving a new code view email in the coming months??
Nope, that code and email is now invalid. Once the system for 2021 is ready and everyone from 2020 has been imported into the new system, new confirmation emails with new Express Pass barcodes will go out.
Elisa Arteche
DemonGirl-Setsuna
Veteran Poster

Post by DemonGirl-Setsuna »

This is a small, but non-consequential question.

"Is the theme for next-year going to the same as 2020?"

I'm sure there's some people/attendees who might be wondering this, because they plan their cosplays around the theme of the convention.

(Don't mind me... This is just the type of thoughts that cross my mind... :oops:)
AB 2024 Cosplay(s);

~ To be Announced... ~

Been attending Anime Boston since 2010!
*Survived the Con Depression of 2020-2021*
THX1139
Veteran Poster

Post by THX1139 »

Sorry to hear AB2020 being cancellation. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I buy a T-shirt and pin every year. I would purchase a AB2020 T-shirt and pins to help cover costs.

I'm Ok with transfering my AB2020 membership to 2021
Badge name THX1139 not cosplaying.
RoseThorn
I'm new!

Post by RoseThorn »

Dear Anime Boston,

I am ok with you rolling over my and my spouse's attendance to 2021 due to safety concerns and the governor's decree. I appreciate you informing us with time.
This postponement will give us more time to work on our outfits, so it works out.
I do have some questions.
1. How do we get the $10 gift certificate for the difference?
2. Will we still be registered for the Semi-Formal dance on the Saturday?
3. Won't the event next year be April 1-3, 2021?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

RoseThorn
MerchMaven
AB Staff

Post by MerchMaven »

Hello!

Merch manager here. The situation is, as you might imagine, nothing that we've ever had to deal with before. I'm in uncharted territory and we're doing our best to figure things out. We really, really appreciate your patience and understanding.

The patches and pins were ordered before the worst of this hit. There is a 2020 Anime Boston pin with matching patch, and at the very least, we will have them available for purchase at the con next year.

The shirts are a more complicated situation. The art was completed, and it was at the printer, but on hold waiting for a clarification on what the state would decide. At this point, the run will be canceled. I had not anticipated that people might actually miss that yearly purchase.

I will research if a limited run would be possible, even if it is only available via pre-order. I cannot promise anything, but I'm happy to find out what may be possible.

Thank you, as always, for your support.
Kerry Walker
Anime Boston Merch Manager, 2006-2019
Anime Boston Security, 2004-2006
Faceman
AB Executive

Post by Faceman »

DemonGirl-Setsuna wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:26 pm "Is the theme for next-year going to the same as 2020?"
That's a good question. We're going to be keeping the theme the same. Our art team worked hard to produce the graphics and mascot art, and it'd be a shame to put them to waste.

RoseThorn wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:41 pm 1. How do we get the $10 gift certificate for the difference?
That will be given out at Registration in 2021, when you pick up your badge. We'll have it tracked internally.
RoseThorn wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:41 pm 2. Will we still be registered for the Semi-Formal dance on the Saturday?
Our Programming department will answer that, once they have the chance to.
RoseThorn wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:41 pm 3. Won't the event next year be April 1-3, 2021?
Nope, April 2 is a Friday, and April 4 is Sunday. So we'll be April 2-4!
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!
Fetch
Show-off

Post by Fetch »

MerchMaven wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:09 pm Hello!

Merch manager here. The situation is, as you might imagine, nothing that we've ever had to deal with before. I'm in uncharted territory and we're doing our best to figure things out. We really, really appreciate your patience and understanding.

The patches and pins were ordered before the worst of this hit. There is a 2020 Anime Boston pin with matching patch, and at the very least, we will have them available for purchase at the con next year.

The shirts are a more complicated situation. The art was completed, and it was at the printer, but on hold waiting for a clarification on what the state would decide. At this point, the run will be canceled. I had not anticipated that people might actually miss that yearly purchase.

I will research if a limited run would be possible, even if it is only available via pre-order. I cannot promise anything, but I'm happy to find out what may be possible.

Suggestion for the shirts: Keep the 2020 art, with one change: a 1 inside the last 0 in 2020.
Sayoria
AB Staff

Post by Sayoria »

Definitely try! It's like...... mildly infuriating to have a gap when you collect things. I'm not mad saying this, but yeah. I have this "collection complete" mindset, so it's like.... "Gah, I want one"

If you can't, we understand, but yeah. Having 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022....etc.... it's always going to be an itch to shirt collectors.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff: 2024
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Post by Aurabolt »

Fetch wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:19 am

Suggestion for the shirts: Keep the 2020 art, with one change: a 1 inside the last 0 in 2020.
Why not just sell AB2020 T-Shirts with the original art?
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2025 or 2026!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^
Kalyoth
Determined Poster

Post by Kalyoth »

Sad like many the convention is delayed. Heartened that the show will go on. I would offer that having a t-shirt or other merch available would help to keep a social norm in a time of uncertainty & be quite beneficial to our community. AB is a part of all our lives in different ways. Many of us would certainly not hesitate to buy.

Reach out to one of AB's Potential Partners & see if they could use the Phrases "First Course & Second Plate" maybe to create 2 different shirts to enhance the Theme, thus encouraging the sale of the shirts? I also like the suggestion of a 2020 with a 2021 in the design - maybe just a larger 20 vs 2020, with the 1 inside as was suggested?

Having gone continuously for 23 years, volunteered for many of those years myself, I know the community of volunteers that produce this event will do everything within their power to keep our passions afire.
"You mustn't let mistakes weigh you down. Acknowledge them and take what you've learned to move on. That is the privilege of being a man."

Full Frontal - Gundam Unicorn
Jerran
AB Staff

Post by Jerran »

Speaking for myself (as an AB fan rather than as staff), I rather like the idea of the 1 superimposed over the 0, or alternatively having 2020 & 2021 both on the 2021 shirt.
Alec Cardin

Artists Alley Staff 2012-2020, 2022-2023
Volunteer 2004-2011
Attendee 2003

~~~~

"Only two things are infinite --
the universe and human stupidity,
and I'm not so sure about the universe."

Albert Einstein
leadfootnh
AB Staff

Post by leadfootnh »

Kalyoth wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:23 am
Reach out to one of AB's Potential Partners & see if they could use the Phrases "First Course & Second Plate" maybe to create 2 different shirts to enhance the Theme, thus encouraging the sale of the shirts? I also like the suggestion of a 2020 with a 2021 in the design - maybe just a larger 20 vs 2020, with the 1 inside as was suggested?
From a creative mind like myself, I like where you’re going with that. I’ve had some similar ideas along those lines. Some of them have included:

- Omakase (I trust the chef)
- Blue plate special
- A second helping
- Leftovers (because we’re stashing stuff in the fridge for a year)

I would be thrilled to see something like that for next year.
Jason Hopkins
2020-2022 Photo Studio Assistant
2023: At Con Registration staff
2024: At Con Registration staff

Takumi Fujiwara is my spirit animal...
nodsviper
Experienced Poster

Post by nodsviper »

JosephW
Veteran Poster

Post by JosephW »

I would buy an AB 2020 shirt, just for the quirkiness of having a shirt from a con that never happened :lol:
AB 2018: Nick Wilde
AB 2019: Haida (Fri) / Inkling Boy (Sat)
AB 2022: Nick Wilde (Zootopia)
Mamacass
Veteran Poster

Post by Mamacass »

I'm sad, but not surprised.
tycoonmike
Veteran Poster

Post by tycoonmike »

Not for nothing, I'd absolutely be down for buying some merch if it meant making 2021 even better. I was looking forward to the con this year (I haven't had the ability to return to Boston for some time) but if it means getting you guys the resources y'all need to hold the next convention then yes please!
----------------------------------------------
Wew it's been awhile!

AB2021 Cosplay List:
Blaine - Pokemon
Ward - Final Fantasy VIII
Large Body Heartless - Kingdom Hearts (Tentative)

Avatar: http://shojakka.deviantart.com/art/Kanji-276864991
Master of NERV
Dedicated Poster

Post by Master of NERV »

Fetch wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:19 am Suggestion for the shirts: Keep the 2020 art, with one change: a 1 inside the last 0 in 2020.
I was thinking a light grey 0 and a white 1 overlaying it.
AB 2003-2023 -- pre-reged for 2024!
2006, '12, '13: Commander Ikari (Evangelion)
2007: Dr. Akai (Maburaho)
Kayube
Expert Poster

Post by Kayube »

Some people on the social Facebook have brought up badges as well. I think either putting both years on the badge, or a double-sided badge with 2021 on the front and 2020 on the back would be neat if possible. Or a separate 2020 badge with a virus monster being fought by some AB-themed anime superheroes or something.
Last edited by Kayube on Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aresef
AB Staff

Post by aresef »

Please share a list of the artists who would have been there, maybe with links to their Etsy or whatever. That way we can see about patronizing some of the folks losing out in this.
Tyler Waldman
Press Liaison, AB 2022
Elsewhere: Exhibits staff at Zenkaikon 2022, crew at Anime NYC 2021, longtime Otakon gofer
RedComet06S
I'm new!

Post by RedComet06S »

Sad to hear it got cancelled but excited for next year. Couple of questions though.
1: Would the list of the AMV contest be posted so we could see what we were going to miss this year?
2: Would you have 2 different pins? One for 2020 and one for 2021?

Also as many have stated looking forward to getting a shirt haven’t missed one in 7 years it’d feel weird with the gap.

Thanks,
New Comer to the forum.
😋
Nemra
AB Asst Director

Post by Nemra »

aresef wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:41 pm Please share a list of the artists who would have been there, maybe with links to their Etsy or whatever. That way we can see about patronizing some of the folks losing out in this.
Hi there!

You can find those lists on our website: Artist Alley / Dealers Room
Nabil Samuel

Assistant Director of PR

RoseThorn
I'm new!

Post by RoseThorn »

Dear Staff,

Thank you for answering my questions. I look forward to 2021, and I'm glad you are keeping the same theme.
See you hopefully in a better Next Year!

Sincerely,

RoseThorn
Kayube
Expert Poster

Post by Kayube »

The more I think about it, the more I think a good thing to do might be to redesignate next year's con as "Anime Boston 2020-2021", like it's covering the whole two-year period, especially due to keeping the same theme and that there will be panels that would have been in 2020 as well as ones made specifically for 2021. That'll fill the badge gap. And following that same idea, sponsorships of smaller events happening later in the year once it's safe could be sort of branded as "part of the con" in spirit. (Museum of Science day would be a big one).
murrayd2012@gmail.com
AB Staff

Post by murrayd2012@gmail.com »

Anime boston was my first ever 'large' convention. as a cosplay veteran and fellow staffer, I wanted to take some time to say thank you to everyone who had helped make last year's convention a wonderful experience! My first year as a staffer was around the time my grandmother (84 yrs old) had passed away, and it helped me mend, and the second year of my staffing experience was even better than the last, I hope my third year is going to be even better, and I hope that everyone will also enjoy Anime Boston 2021!

I will also add that I hope everyone is remaining indoors if they can help it, and are keeping their hands clean and practicing social distancing. Everyone matters, and this epidemic is no exception. I hope that while everyone is home, whether you have kids, living with your parents, or as a large family household with multiple siblings, you are safe, clean, and enjoying your time with each other, despite the lack of work and everything else that this virus outbreak has caused. Family is everything to me, and I hope that everyone is safe at home with theirs. To everyone who is celebrating Easter, have a happy Easter from me to you~! :D :D :D
Attendee from 2012 to 2017.
security staff - 2018 to 2021
registration staff 2022

🌸これからもよろしくお願いします🌸✌🏻😊✨
Halleyo
I'm new!

Re: Anime Boston 2020 Cancellation Announcement

Post by Halleyo »

thanks for the information. I look forward to attending next year. :D