Map of Hynes Convention Center

Organize cosplay groups, gatherings, and photoshoots in this forum. Post those "Is anyone going as ___?" and "I'm going as ___." threads in here. Please use descriptive subject lines.
Ficus
AB Staff

Map of Hynes Convention Center

Post by Ficus »

For Anime Boston 2019, there will be several locations that will be available to reserve for a big Cosplay Photoshoot or Cosplay Gathering. The official photoshoot locations can be found here. This also doubles as a nice map to learn the layout of Anime Boston so you don't get lost.
Ashley Shaffer
Cosplay Gatherings and Photosets Staff- 2024
kiarrens
The Lone Mod

Re: Map of Hynes, Prudential, and Hilton

Post by kiarrens »

In before the "I'll meet you in Uranus" jokes. ;)
Lyndsey Luther
Masquerade Coordinator 2015 - 2022
Assistant Director of Programming - Cosplay Division 2019
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2013 - 2014
Cosplay Chess Coordinator 2009 -2014
Attendee 2003 - 2009

The Anime Boston Masquerade Staff Creed: "It's our job to panic so you don't have to."
VanillaBunny
Veteran Poster

Re: Map of Hynes, Prudential, and Hilton

Post by VanillaBunny »

I'm hoping to hold an outdoor shoot for one of my photo shoot's that I'll be holding, are there any suitable locations around the con for it? I haven't seen any locations made for one besides at the south garden, so I thought I'd ask. c:

While we're on the subject, will the South Garden be open during the con this year?
|~~Cosplays for 2018~~|

Note: Days may change as we get closer to the con!

Friday:
Genderbend Todoroki Shoto; MHA/BNHA; All day
Death the Kidd; Soul eater; Formal

Saturday:
Harley Quinn; Animated Series ver.; half day /Todoroki Shoto; half day

Sunday:
Tsuyu Asui; cheer uniform; All day
Ficus
AB Staff

Re: Map of Hynes Convention Center

Post by Ficus »

The map has been updated for 2019. Photoshoot locations can only be reserved at one of the official locations in the Hynes for 2019, although some groups may choose to meet elsewhere outside of the Hynes Convention Center. Those locations will not be monitored by Anime Boston staff or security so please be courteous to the general public and mindful of private property.
The South Garden in the Prudential Center usually opens in May, so don't plan on being able to get in for any photos during the convention.
Ashley Shaffer
Fetch
Show-off

Post by Fetch »

No photo spots in the Hilton this year? Does that also mean no AB programming over there? Or, is that stuff still being finalized?
Ficus
AB Staff

Post by Ficus »

The photoshoot schedule had a lot of empty slots last year, so we decided to condense the locations into 4 spots in the Hynes.
There will be no additional programming held in the Hilton this year, either. So all of the programmed events will be in the Hynes or Sheraton for 2019.
Ashley Shaffer