Question about panel status

This forum is for discussion about Anime Boston's panel and workshop programming.
reaper527
Determined Poster

Question about panel status

Post by reaper527 »

the sticky about the process says the following:
Panelists will now receive email of their panel application; Accepted, Waitlisted, or Denied. This happens usually a week or two after panel appellations close.
since i haven't received any kind of email (other than the auto-generated email confirmation from when i submitted my panel back in november), i was wondering if the emails have gone out yet or not. since it says that emails go out for accepted/waitlisted/denied, i figured that no matter what i'd see some kind of email. (i have checked my spam folder, and nothing showed up in there)
"Asking cosplayers to walk through a metal detector is like asking Axl Rose to take a drug test." -Bluebeard45
tehscribbles
AB Staff

Re: Question about panel status

Post by tehscribbles »

As of right now, all emails are out, (Accepted, wait-listed, or rejected). I did have a few bounce back, so if you have not received an email, please email me and I can give you your panel statues and replace the email in my database. :)
Kate-lyn Skribiski Gingerich (Scribbles)
Programming Logistics Coordinator
reaper527
Determined Poster

Re: Question about panel status

Post by reaper527 »

just got my email at 9:45pm tonight. thanks for checking that :)

now to wait and see if it goes from wait-list to accepted sometime between now and the con.
"Asking cosplayers to walk through a metal detector is like asking Axl Rose to take a drug test." -Bluebeard45