Clannad: The Place Where Wishes Come Ttue (AB2016)

This forum is for discussion about Anime Boston's panel and workshop programming.
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Clannad: The Place Where Wishes Come Ttue (AB2016)

Post by Aurabolt »

A few hours ago, I opened my inbox to find this:

"This is an automated e-mail to notify you that your panel titled:

Clannad: The Place Where Wishes Come True has been scheduled for Anime Boston 2016.

Your panel has been scheduled for Hynes Panel 306 starting at 3/27/2016 13:00 and ending at 3/27/2016 14:30."

...It returns for the 5th and final year in a row. I will be flying solo like the first two times I did this panel but I have a boatload of fun stuff in store. Did I forget to mention they gave me another 90 minutes to do this panel?!

Here's taste of the things you can expect to see, some of which I didn't get to last year:

* Music from the Anime throughout (Of course)
* Video Clips from the Anime (You KNOW it!)
* A special announcement regarding the visual novel
* Free Cosplay Photoshoot during the panel
* A discussion on how to advocate against bullying.
* Gameplay footage from the Visual Novel (!)

I hope that last one woke you up: Someone from the audience will get to play the Visual Novel during the panel, likely for the very first time =O

...You may commence your excitement NOW.

At the end of the day, we all want to feel we belong. That's what drove me to do this panel for 5 years. It truly has been an honor and a privilage. I look forward to seeing everyone two weeks from today ^_^

~ Aurabolt
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2025 or 2026!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^