Panel Application Question

This forum is for discussion about Anime Boston's panel and workshop programming.
MomoMiraculous
I'm Special!

Panel Application Question

Post by MomoMiraculous »

Hi there myself and my friends are interested in applying for a panel this year and were wondering of there's a way to have a group name in the program guide for whose presenting the panel instead of our individual names.
If so, where do we put this on the form?
2024 Cosplans (Subject to Change)

Rangiku - Bleach
Zenitsu - Demon Slayer
Marie - Splatoon
Tsunade- Naruto
Pidge- Voltron
tehscribbles
AB Staff

Re: Panel Application Question

Post by tehscribbles »

If you only want to group name to appear in the program guide, this is possible.

In the spot labeled "Organizer Programming Guide Name" you can put the group name. When you get to the bottom of the page, don't put any Associate Panelists down.

However, whoever submits the panel (The panel Organizer), must present their First and Last name, that name will not be in the program guide. The panel organizer will also be the point of contact.
Kate-lyn Skribiski Gingerich (Scribbles)
Programming Logistics Coordinator
Painted_Outlaw
Veteran Poster

Re: Panel Application Question

Post by Painted_Outlaw »

Just hijacking this topic for a second. When I first applied for a panel, I put down that I wasn't registered for the convention. That changed afterwards and I e-mailed "tehscribbles " of the change (I didn't know who else to e-mail, sorry~).

I just wanted to make sure that things were A-okay on the application now, especially since the deadline for applying is tomorrow and I don't know if things would be allowed to be changed afterwards.
Attendee since 2010, panelist since 2016.