Haikyuu!! Panel?!

This forum is for discussion about Anime Boston's panel and workshop programming.
midousuii
I'm new!

Haikyuu!! Panel?!

Post by midousuii »

Hi guys! So I've been wanting to start a cosplay panel! Since this years con is sports oriented, I thought, hey lets start a haikyuu panel! I was thinking a character Q&A would be fun. However, I'm in need of some cosplayers! I'm most likely going to be oikawa, and my boyfriend will be either kenma or hinata. So if anyone is interested in being part of the panel let me know!
wingblade
I'm new!

Re: Haikyuu!! Panel?!

Post by wingblade »

oh my god i totally did not see this before i made my post for a haikyuu panel?? i feel so dumb haha but i'd love to be a part of the panel! i can just delete my post because wow?? i'm so oblivious?? anyway, i'm glad someone else was thinking the same thing!

well, i can be kenma if your boyfriend doesn't end up doing it and if not, i can be tsukki! my friend also wants to be part of the panel! she can be hinata if your boyfriend doesn't, and if not, she can be yachi!

i'm super excited!!
ab '15: roxas (kingdom hearts)
ab '16: kozume kenma (haikyuu!!), tsukishima kei (haikyuu!!)
Fabrieze
I'm new!

Post by Fabrieze »

Hiii, I'm wingblade's friend! Like she said, I'll be doing a full hinata cosplay likely on saturday, and a casual yachi cosplay sunday (i don't have a uniform for her or anything unfortunately ;_;)

I'm super interested but it's my first con ever (so first panel, too!) and I'm SUPER nervous! If you have any other information (day of the panel, plans, rules, etc) then I'd super appreciate to hear them! I wanna make sure I'm prepared so I don't look like a mess on stage (unless I'm yachi, and somehow that'd work haha).

thanks in advance!
midousuii
I'm new!

Post by midousuii »

ohmigosh hah! thats totally okay! but my boyfriend said hes probably going to be kenma, but hes very indesisive, so if that changes ill let you know haha!

also, we dont have to just do a q&a for the panel, im all ears for any other ideas, if you want you can contact me on my tumblr too! midousuii.tumblr.com
midousuii
I'm new!

Post by midousuii »

wooo! first cons are so exciting! I was thinking that the pannel would be held on saturday, around noonish maybe? im not 100% sure what the panel plans will be, but we can all brainstorm and think of some neat stuff. and the rules, just be in character, and be in full uniform, i mean, shoes dont really matter (as long as they arent like high heels haha) but if you have anymore questions just let me know!
wingblade
I'm new!

Post by wingblade »

midousuii wrote:ohmigosh hah! thats totally okay! but my boyfriend said hes probably going to be kenma, but hes very indesisive, so if that changes ill let you know haha!

also, we dont have to just do a q&a for the panel, im all ears for any other ideas, if you want you can contact me on my tumblr too! midousuii.tumblr.com
'kay, sounds good! c: i'll go ahead an follow you on tumblr so it'll be easy to maintain contact! (i'm tsukisaur) i was also wondering if you have skype? maybe we could make a skype group so that everyone who's part of the panel can talk and bounce ideas off each other and whatnot?
ab '15: roxas (kingdom hearts)
ab '16: kozume kenma (haikyuu!!), tsukishima kei (haikyuu!!)
midousuii
I'm new!

Post by midousuii »

cool beans, thats a good idea, my skype is broikawa :D