Need a Cheaper Hotel...

If you're new to the city or taking the T in from out of town, this is where you can get advice from people living in The Hub. Please keep discussion limited to things in and around Boston.
Yuuki Onozawa
Getting the hang of this...

Need a Cheaper Hotel...

Post by Yuuki Onozawa »

I see a link to the Sheraton Hotel and the rates to stay in it. Are there any other hotels in the area? If so, are they cheaper then the Sheraton? Any recommendations?
MomoMiraculous
I'm Special!

Re: Need a Cheaper Hotel...

Post by MomoMiraculous »

Yes and the Midtown. It is across the street on a diagonal from the front entrance (Huntington Avenue) of the Prudential Center near the Barnes and Noble on Huntington Avenue. They will eventually have a con block rate there so keep an eye out for it. Its bound to be less than the Sheraton.
2024 Cosplans (Subject to Change)

Rangiku - Bleach
Zenitsu - Demon Slayer
Marie - Splatoon
Tsunade- Naruto
Pidge- Voltron
Yuuki Onozawa

Post by Yuuki Onozawa »

Thank you so much Chainsaw, I will keep an eye out on that one... Cheers to you!!! :D
Secret Duckie
Veteran Poster

Post by Secret Duckie »

The Midtown's con rates are up! $159-$179/night, which will probably be the cheapest. Alternatively the Colonade might have rates that are the same (probably not cheaper, but really that depends on if we end up with a con block price or not). Book soon though because the Midtown is small and cheap, sure to go quick.

http://animeboston.com/location/hotel_info/
Yuuki Onozawa

Post by Yuuki Onozawa »

Secet Ducky, thank you... I will book as soon as my companions confirms that they will be going with me to the convention. Thanks again for the info :) .