Running Man Live (Asian Game Show)

This forum covers Anime Boston events that don't fit in the above forums, such as the charity auction, game shows, dances, and karaoke.
FoolsXAnime
I'm new!

Running Man Live (Asian Game Show)

Post by FoolsXAnime »

Okay guys whoever watches Running Man from Korea know what the game is about but those who are new and want to see and or play in this game then here is the rules first

Running Man Rules-
1.) There will two teams that will form (One team will have to do a mission the other team will be the one that will catch the other team so they can win)
2.) The team that is doing the mission needs to find 5 hidden Manga in hidden places around the convention (there well be places where you need to look)
3.) The chasing team will have to find the people with name tags attach to their back and you must rip it off for them to be out (the people that are out need to go to jail which would be a bench)
4.) Everyone in their groups will need to have someway to contact each other in their group only
5.) Everyone will need another friend to film them when the game starts which means the friend will follow you where ever you go.
6.) Everyone will have one hour to finish the game or catch then people.
7.) Whichever team loses needs to go outside in the cold which undergarments only run up and back.
8.) The winning group gets to relax and enjoy the rest of the convention :)

If you are not familiar with the original show then here is the show's link
http://www.epdrama.com/running-man/runn ... sode-38/3/

(you can pick any episode you want by the way lol)

It will be really fun if this would happen this year so guys please we need at least 10 people or so to play this game.
Nicole
AB Alumni

Re: Running Man Live (Asian Game Show)

Post by Nicole »

If you run this, please make sure all of the participants follow the Convention Rules: http://www.animeboston.com/about/conrules/

Also please keep in mind that any "hidden" manga may be picked up by attendees and either kept or returned to Lost and Found.
Nicole Peterson
Publications Manager/Graphic Designer
Anime Boston 2010-2016
Katsora
Experienced Poster

Post by Katsora »

Have you figured out what time and a meet up place that this will be done?
I have played this game many times and I always enjoy it.
AB2012:
Friday: Roy Mustang//Ezio Auditore, Saturday: Bird Howl-Howls Moving Castle, Sunday: Hinata Hideki
thiet711
Getting the hang of this...

Post by thiet711 »

The thing about running around in undergarments may not be popular with local police or security
FoolsXAnime
I'm new!

Post by FoolsXAnime »

Okay so I'm only doing this if I get at least 10 people to play because to play this game we need a good amount of people and I can change the punishment to something that won't get people in trouble. If enough people join this game then it will be on Saturday at 2:00 so if people wanna join make sure to look at what your doing so you can join and not be busy with other stuff. I will also follow the rules of Anime Boston. I will also tell the people that the mangas are part of a even so don't pick them up. I will tell them ahead of time.

I really want to play this with people because it will be so much fun. So please try to join in.
wefighttheblues
I'm new!

Post by wefighttheblues »

I'll play! I'm completely obsessed and it sounds like it'll be fun. Hopefully there will be enough people :)
vulkv2

Post by vulkv2 »

I have been on a heavy running man stint lately and would definitely like to play if this is happening.
FoolsXAnime
I'm new!

Post by FoolsXAnime »

Yes that's great to know that people are coming :). We at least need 7 to 10 people and so far 4 or 5 people are going so if you guys have friends then let them join also :). If this happens then it will be so much fun! :D.
elvampiro9878

Post by elvampiro9878 »

I would love to play! I love that show and it looks like it would be fun to play irl. I'm not sure I would have someone to video tape me though :(
Michaela :)
AB 2010,2011,2012- Nocosplay
AB 2013- Pokemon trainer
AB 2014- Jessica SNSD I Got A Boy era