The Craziest AB Story Ever

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2006.
Landle
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Landle »

Excerpt from the original email:
"Just thought I'd send out an e-mail to let everyone know that Kerri and Mark had their third son a little early. Lukas Michael Littlejohn was born on May 27th at 10:02 PM at the Good Samaritan Hospital in Brockton, Massachusetts. He weighed 8 lbs., 13 ounces and was 20 1/2" long. Lukas and family are doing fine, however, the moments leading up to the birth were a little hectic. Kerri, Mark and the boys were at an animation convention at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston when labor struck (on and off) at approx. 7:00 AM. [color:brown]They stuck it out at the convention until the contractions started to get close and then decided to leave for the hospital at about 6:55 PM.[/color] We talked to them on the phone and they said they were going to go back to their hotel and check out and go. The next thing we knew, they were lost in Boston not knowing how to get to the hospital or anywhere else. To make a long story short, Kelly and Karl called 911 and we talked to the state police to have them go looking for them on the expressway and lead them to the hospital. As it turned out, when Kerri got to the hospital her water broke and it was good timing and the blessed event came without a hitch."

That little anime fan wanted in on the action and even now at 5 months old will turn to the TV to watch Naruto, Bleach, or any other anime on it. We'll all see you next year! Here is his newborn website: www.welcomenewborn.com last name: littlejohn pw: lukas. Feel free to sign his guestbook.
AnimeGuru06
AB Alumni

Post by AnimeGuru06 »

Haha that's awesome. So smart.
Kim Norton

Security Staff '07-'16
moonlight sonata.
Determined Poster

Post by moonlight sonata. »

wow a baby on it's way at Anime Boston XD. Now thats a good story xD
Landle
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Landle »

This year we will be the first year the family cosplays, so the anime baby himself will be making his appearance as Pakkun and the rest of the family will be Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto and Konohamaru. See you at the con!!
Fetch
Show-off

Post by Fetch »

Pakkun. Now that's a cosplay you don't see too often. ^_^

I'll be keeping an eye out for you.

If you see a guy with a yellow lab puppet on his arm, that's me.

(I know it's not anime. But I have Carry at every con I go to, regardless of type of con. He's pretty much my signature.)
Junebugbaby87
Expert Poster

Post by Junebugbaby87 »

What a classic! ^_^