Zoids: Battle legends

If it's a game that you plug into the wall or the game runs on batteries, you can find them inside this forum.
Write knight
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Write knight »

Would anyone be interested in playing Zoids Battle Legends if it were present at AB '11? The game play is actually very decent, barring the terrible voice acting. I have a copy of the game and would be willing to bring it, along with a cheap-o gamecube and a couple controllers, provided that Other people would actually be interested in playing the thing with me.

It would also be nice to be able to set up a tournament of sorts using some rules and "build" regulations and see who comes out as top pilot.

I think regular old Gamecubes are around 25$ now, so if anyone else has a copy of the game,but doesn't want to risk losing their system, I've got some extra cash and could pay for an extra used system to bring along. So anyone with anything else to add, or simply to say that "yes, I am interested, please do this" please, respond :3
piemaster
I'm new!

Post by piemaster »

I'd be interested in playing if you decide to run it.
DeMarcus
Committed Poster

Post by DeMarcus »

We'll have plenty of open Gamecubes for you to throw it on at con. If you just swing by gaming ops we can get it running for you...