The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2009.
lazydrunk8
I'm new!

Post by lazydrunk8 »

Alright I am Rich, one of the two drunk guys running around thursday night at the sheraton in the lobby talking to random cosplayers and gathering them together. I was also cosplaying Shunsui from Bleach, the homemade one. Trying to find all the friends we made that night, we were also running up to random people through out the late nights at the sheraton lobby.
Yammark
Determined Poster

Post by Yammark »

[quote=Renzokuken]Well, I'm looking for a guy who was cosplaying as Squall. I met him on Friday and again on Saturday but never got his contact information. He was one of the few Squall's that had a gunblade with him, and didn't have a scar.[/quote]

I saw him, there were a good amount of squalls, not enough of the other characters... Like Seifer, That Seifer I saw was life like... Im surprised there werent fan girls hanging around him....
Yamma!
ZelosWilder
Experienced Poster

Post by ZelosWilder »

Yes I mean you! Wonderful! I actually found somebody via this thread :O
Yammark
Determined Poster

Post by Yammark »

[quote=krazikupo]

I'm looking for two people I met at the dance on Saturday~

One was cosplaying Fran, I think her name was Nishat (sorry if it's spelled differently)
And then the guy was cosplaying Zell and his name was Ryan.

I saw them again in the AA the next day, but I realized later I should've gotten thier contact info then lol...
quote]

Oh yeah I saw zell, ask him myself, I talked his head off almost, and I made A few Amy rose commisions.
Yamma!
Shralla
Expert Poster

Post by Shralla »

Multipost due to sudden new page.

I was I'm on a Boat with the dolphin.

Looking for:

-Anybody from that big group of people who wandered the con with the boombox for a couple hours

-The girl who hated me in the piano room on Saturday night

-Anybody who used the phrase "I love you" in response to my saying I was on a boat

-Any of the people who asked for video of me singing part of the song

-The guy I hung out with for most of the night at the Saturday night dance, who I gave my LED glowsticks to

Kvalla
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Kvalla »

[quote=Shralla]
-Anybody who used the phrase "I love you" in response to my saying I was on a boat
[/quote]

*raises hand* One of the highlights of the entire convention this year.
Arashimiko

Post by Arashimiko »

First off, Rich I may have met you, I was the Urahara who chatted with a Shunsui in the Sheraton for a little bit Saturday night.

Then to everyone else, I should have gotten this up earlier but here's my list of people I'd love to get in touch with, all of your costumes were great.

1. The D Gray Man group from Saturday. You guys had Lavi, Lenalee, Kanda, and Komui when I took your picture.
2. The Nel release form, you were probably my favorite costume at the convention, way to go!
3. Marshall Cross and Maria, you guys looked awesome too.
4. The Kamina and Yoko couple I saw around the con all weekend. You guys were at the ball and I think Kamina's name was Matt?
5. Orihime with the Kon doll, we met late Saturday night for a minute, you were heading to the late show.
6. The Bebop girls, I saw you guys last year too, you looked great.
7. Black Mage (friday and possibly sunday?), I think your tag said Elizabeth.
8. Rinoa with the giant wings. I think we danced at the ball, I was Kakashi, you were female Squall?

Anyway, I was Kakashi Friday and Urahara Saturday, so if anyone remembers me or wants to get in touch message me here, or Facebook or whatever. Here's a link to my photos, maybe you can find yourself. ^_^

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... d=41509251

and

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... d=41509251

thanks guys
AIM: HatakeKakashi121
lazydrunk8
I'm new!

Post by lazydrunk8 »

Hey nathan whats up, yep that was me you were talking to man. Woot found 1! Send em a friend request on facebook, name is "Rich LazyDrunk Cosplay"
Mewohkie
Expert Poster

Post by Mewohkie »

Seifer here, Just wanted to thank everyone for the compliments :P Next time we need to be more official with photoshoot times and locations for Final Fantasy lol. I need to try and find a whole FF8 Group for pictures.
shad0wth3fall3n
AB Alumni

Post by shad0wth3fall3n »

[quote=abandapart13][quote=shad0wth3fall3n]Haha we're just gonna keep thanking eachother. Either way, the con was amazing, I'm glad you wanted a pic with us, and I'm glad you liked our skit![/quote]
[quote=My_Wayward_Son]Hey, Jesse, it's the Skull Kid from the Majora's Mask group that kept running into you. Just wanted to congratulate you one more time on your award! Way to keep your cool under pressure. I don't know if I'd have handled it as well as you, haha.[/quote]
Just wanted to say the two skits your groups did were amazing and I loved your costumes, got some good photos from them too. They will be uploaded eventually on flickr. BTW I was the photographer with the blue bandana on^_^
[/quote]

Sweet! I can't wait! Did you get pics of the mishap as well? lol And thank you very much, next year there will be even more fun :-D

Also I'm looking for this Lulu

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/ ... G_5589.jpg

I was supposed to do a photoshoot with her, but I never met up with her again, so I felt bad!
PockyPham
Experienced Poster

Post by PockyPham »

dude with red hair ; pink button up collared shirt tucked in ; skirt ; who screamed "I FEEL SEXY" wehn we were going down the escalators ! i wanna find him too ! :D hes ahwesome [x
nikku

Post by nikku »

I'm looking for the two girls who talked to me and my friend after I played piano on.. Friday I think. I was the one playing the jazz/blues improv and he was an anti zombie guy. I think one of their handles was like Meow Manga or something like that, not sure >.<. I was glad they enjoyed my playing n.n
Princess_Kaylin
Obsessed Poster

Post by Princess_Kaylin »

Just posting again to see if anyone saw any of these,

[strike]Alphons from FMA the armor and suit one. (My friend)
[/strike]

Scryed Kazuma - My friend Jason on friday

[strike]My friend Nick as Jesus and of course the Internet (the one with glasses)
[/strike]

The video footage of NerdTV's panel on the how to survive a con zombie

[strike]Batman Photoshoot (sadly missed it)[/strike]
[strike]
Avatar Photoshoot (friends and myself in sunday along with Friends in sat)

Team Fortress 2 Photoshoot (some of my friends)[/strike]

The following are ones of me I am searching for hoping for video and images....

[strike]Batman Beyond and Robin From Thursday - (both are me)[/strike]

Seifer from FFVIII on Saturday

T-02 Tyrant/Zombie from Resident evil (the one my profile icon to the right is now)

[strike]Sokka from Avatar in Escimo and Sexy Sokka Photos
[/strike]

[strike]the tactical Green Chris Redfield vest with guns and weapons up the wazoo in the LARP on Saturday
[/strike]

Kyon on Sunday with a group doing the SOS dance
===========[2018]============
Princess Celica- Fire Emblem Echoes-----Jill Valentine - Resident Evil 3
-----All Week-end --------------------------------Just during Photoshoot---
kimnamjoon
Determined Poster

Post by kimnamjoon »

[quote=Shralla]Multipost due to sudden new page.

[/quote]

I did that!! I went to China with my school and that's all we listened to all week, just breaking out with "I'm on a boat!" and dancing down the street. I was with my friends in the Travis Willingham Panel line when we saw you walk by and start singing that and they heard the stories from China and it was just a party! I screamed "I LOVE YOU!" and then made some girl's fangirl dreams come true when Edward Elric started dancing to "I'm on a Boat" for her camera XD

That made my friday, lol. Awesome idea!
appl

Post by appl »

i am looking for the amazin edward elric cosplayer that i ran up to on saturday. was dressed as near??? anyone know them??? they looked at me like i was a freak because i randomly was like your amazing. (they were the first and best edward elric cosplayer i saw i was happyfull)

and im still looking for the deathnote cosplayers who took my picture...

if anyone can help please reply they can has a cool
kimnamjoon
Determined Poster

Post by kimnamjoon »

[quote=appl]i am looking for the amazin edward elric cosplayer that i ran up to on saturday. was dressed as near??? anyone know them??? they looked at me like i was a freak because i randomly was like your amazing. (they were the first and best edward elric cosplayer i saw i was happyfull)

and im still looking for the deathnote cosplayers who took my picture...

if anyone can help please reply they can has a cool[/quote]

did they have a metal arm that you poked o.o I remember a Near that just came up and asked to poke my arm lol Were you in a group? I remember hanging out with a Near and Mello for a while Saturday morning
Akina_Sumora
Determined Poster

Post by Akina_Sumora »

[quote=Lord Vash]I'm looking for the Rita Mordio from Tales of vesperia that I met in the food court on saturday, really wish I got to take a picture but I get swamped with people taking mine I had no chance to lol.

Fyi, I was the Scout Trooper with the Orange Kitty ears doing the dancing the pelvic thrust everywhere. xD

But if your that Rita (even though I only saw one anyway?) Just pop me a PM please :D[/quote]

I was with that Rita and I remember you from the food court! (I was the Estelle wearing the obscure costume.) Next time she's online I'll point her to your post. ^_^
AB 2016:
Sat- Mabinogi After-School Uniform OR Mabinogi Traditional Korean Outfit (weather pending)
Sun- Sailor Lolita coordinate OR Shoko Kirishima- Baka and Test (weather pending)

AB 2015:
Thur- FeMC (Winter casual)- Persona 3 Portable
Fri- FeMC (SEES)- P3P
Sat- Shouko Kirishima- Baka and Test
Sun- Mabinogi After-School Uniform

AB 2014:
Fri- Mabi After-School Uniform
Sat- B&W lolita coordinate
Sun- Mabi Traditional Korean Outfit
Aviflora
Determined Poster

Post by Aviflora »

Wait, Sakura from Naruto or Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura? I may be the ridiculous girl that couldn't find my way [strike]out of a paper bag[/strike] to the Registration line. :D;
AB '07 - Myself <3
AB '08 - Orihime Inoue [Bleach]
AB '09 - Miwako Sakurada [Paradise KISS]
AB '10 - Did not attend :C
AB '11 - Myself
AB '12 - Summoner Yuna [FFX]
AB '13 - Summoner Yuna [FFX]
AB '14 - Summoner Yuna [FFX]

AB '15 - Ruby Rose [RWBY]
AB '16 - Ruby Rose [RWBY]
AB '17 - Season 4 Ruby Rose [RWBY],
Yennefer [Witcher 3]
CluckLikeAChicken
I'm new!

Post by CluckLikeAChicken »

Im looking for the group of people who formed a group while waiting for the hentai dub. It was pretty awesome. :cool: We should totally get together next year. I'm the non-Asian Tom from the group (no offense other Tom.)You guys were crazy it was awesome.

A list of the people

The other tom
Pika-girl
Glen with one n
Army guy ~lol
and anyone else who was there I forget people easily lol.
Prez
Expert Poster

Post by Prez »

Sunday:

L: I saw you in the Ben and Jerry's line. You didn't have black hair, but you had the eyeliner under your eyes(there was a tiny space between the eyeliner and the eye(Don't ask how I remember that xD)), and you were completely acting like L. I was going to give you a hug, but I forgot :(

OBAMA! At the end of the con, on the top Level, a bunch of us were having a dance party! He had the plastic Obama mask, and some really loud speakers.

The twins from Ouran: You were adorable <3

Oh, and anyone else who was at the dance party after the Con. I couldn't remember where the closing ceremony was, and I was too brain-dead to ask anyone, so me and some of my friends found a bunch of people on Level 3 and had a dance party xD
Cake_Nya
Obsessed Poster

Post by Cake_Nya »

[quote=bxdarkangel]i was at the dance saturday. i was in the circle. guy with silver spiked hair. ^.^
attempting to break dance and all. XD
and my epic fail at the windmill.... >.<[/quote]
were you Sai friday at the dance? Cas I'm pretty sure you were the sai I danced with then when you tried to windmill and almost knocked over the guy behind you without your knowledge. xD
AB '13
Enjolras [Les Mis] with my fabulous group
Indeed

Post by Indeed »

Im looking for a pic of the hitcher from the mighty bouch.
also if anyone got a picture of the pyramid head playing rock band.
bxdarkangel
Expert Poster

Post by bxdarkangel »

yep. that was me. XD
my windmill is still fail....its a crap ton harder then it looks...
Cake_Nya
Obsessed Poster

Post by Cake_Nya »

XD nice.
You didn't do that bad considering the little space we had. xP
AB '13
bxdarkangel
Expert Poster

Post by bxdarkangel »

hahahaha. thanx. XD
my coffee grinder is pretty good tho. ^.^
i've been doin that one for years. and my backbends are bar none, when my back isnt killin me from doing excessive amounts of them the night b4. lawl
Cake_Nya
Obsessed Poster

Post by Cake_Nya »

lol well that's what you get for trying to show off. XP regardless cool I found one friend I made over the weekend!! =D
AB '13
mahoukiyoraka
Expert Poster

Post by mahoukiyoraka »

I'm looking for the tech guy named Jimmy that helped us with the D.Gray-Man panel on Saturday morning!
Full_on_Zombie

Post by Full_on_Zombie »

[quote=AniPika]YES! Our hotel room was dancing up a storm. We were on the side further from the convention center. [strike]That warning for soap on the windows was directed at us.[/strike] Two guys mooned us, and one pulled out his dick. Anyone dance with us?[/quote]

I danced with a lot of people from the hotel =D...I was Sweden (from hetalia) and Sebastian (from Kuroshitsuji).

Also, one of the guys that mooned you...was my roommate/best friend...the pizza/whoopee cushion.
The Doctor
Experienced Poster

Post by The Doctor »

[quote=mellodramatic][quote=shad0wth3fall3n][quote=Aprilxx][quote=shad0wth3fall3n][quote=Risu]Hey I'm Looking for photos of me and my girlfriend we were dressed as Alucard and Integera from hellsing we only dressed up on Saturday [/quote]

Go to http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/ ... 09%20Misc/[/quote]
so you were the james with the jessie and grunt?[/quote]

Yes I was! :-D[/quote]

holycrap! you guys were fantastic. <3

I'm looking for the Matt with the Piplup.
And my friends are looking for the gentern, and the Tenth Doctor who had 3D glasses, a sonic screwdriver, and a minitardis?

I was the (actually Asian) Rikku (ffx-2) with Watari&Matt (:

[/quote]

[color:blue]You wanted The Doctor?

Well I was the one with everything you described except the mini Tardis

But on that note I am looking for anyone who stared in my vids

some of theses were Quail Man, the 4th Doctor, Asuka, Dante and Lady, a Card Capturer Sakara and anyone I generally spent a lot of time with (Mostly Staff!)

Thank you All[/color]
Sepharos

Post by Sepharos »

I am still looking for the Misa in the wheelchair if anyone knows her please message me with any info you have.
la_romanesque

Post by la_romanesque »

@Arashimiko
Hello, I'm Nel.

Additionally, and I'm not sure whether or not this would go in the "I'm looking for..." or "did someone see me..." thread, but I would love to have a picture of me and the released Halibel, if anyone has those. We were together on Saturday after the Bleach photoshoot right before she got kicked out of the mall...sad. So Halibel, I'm looking for you!
Yami

Post by Yami »

[color:purple]Reposting[/color] [color:green](lol i really i wanna find this guy!):[/color]

[color:red]I'm looking for the guy i met in the artist alley on Sunday, that kept pointing at me and my friends from across the room.
We all pointed back at him and then did a pointing challenge. You kept getting lower and lower then we all did the same.

Here's a picture of him --> Link

I was the girl that asked you for a picture and my friend told you to take the face mask off.
You also hugged me xD.

I was wearing all black and my shirt said 'Heart Breaker'. You also followed me and my friends quietly and poked my friend and it scared her.
Message me at hunny_loo@yahoo.com or Add me on aim - Yhaipaneesan!
I would love to talk to you =D You seem like an awesome guy. ♥[/color]
FrigidAverus

Post by FrigidAverus »

[quote=Mewohkie]Seifer here, Just wanted to thank everyone for the compliments :P Next time we need to be more official with photoshoot times and locations for Final Fantasy lol. I need to try and find a whole FF8 Group for pictures.[/quote]

[color:blue]Hi Seifer! This is Reno from the trio of Turks at the photoshoot. I completely agree about organization, we didn't even know about it until the Hojo with the Jenova head picked us up.

Speaking of the photoshoot: We're looking for any of the people who were there. We still apologize to Angeal for not being able to give him our picture Saturday night! If any of you guys wanna keep in touch please PM me!

Also Yuffie: We danced with you and your two friends at the Saturday raave? We were all hoping to keep in touch :)

Hojo: We ran into you countless times Friday and Saturday. You disappeared Sunday when Rufus and I realized we wanted your contact info to get a hold of the RufusxReno pictures you took of us.

Also anyone who has pictures of our Turks (We were Reno, Rufus and Tseng) or our Organization XIII on Friday (Larxene, and Xigbar. We had a kitty maid with us.) please contact us!
BTW

AIM: Frigidaverus
MSN: Frigidaverus@hotmail.com

:D
[/color]
Aviflora
Determined Poster

Post by Aviflora »

Heh! I'm the Card Captor Sakura you were looking for. :3
AB '07 - Myself <3
AB '08 - Orihime Inoue [Bleach]
AB '09 - Miwako Sakurada [Paradise KISS]
AB '10 - Did not attend :C
AB '11 - Myself
AB '12 - Summoner Yuna [FFX]
AB '13 - Summoner Yuna [FFX]
AB '14 - Summoner Yuna [FFX]

AB '15 - Ruby Rose [RWBY]
AB '16 - Ruby Rose [RWBY]
AB '17 - Season 4 Ruby Rose [RWBY],
Yennefer [Witcher 3]
Chimera
Experienced Poster

Post by Chimera »

Okay I was at the KH photshoot eveyday and met a ton of awesome KHers..even got drafted into Orgy. Anyway I forgot to ask for contact info and was wondering if anyone has seen/knows them, so here goes
does anyone know this Larxene or Zexion?
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/phot ... 1090065858

and This Sora?
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... D=13599296

Ryuuzaki
I'm new!

Post by Ryuuzaki »

O.o Are you telling me that Kira's paranoia of being caught by L transcends even the boundaries between different series?! ...Or does that mean Roy Mustang is secretly Kira.... O.o
I sadly managed to not notice though. :( As it was an anime convention it's hard to tell when someone spazzes out over you in particular '^^ If I'd noticed I would have offered you some poki :D
RC
Veteran Poster

Post by RC »

Are you implying you assume I am Kira? Just because I'm paranoid does not mean I am Kira. Look at my screenname. I AM NOT KIRA.

Sorry, paranoia... and L... and... Yeah, I'm going to shut up now.

Maybe I'll say hi to you next time...
ChibiKoun
Veteran Poster

Post by ChibiKoun »

[quote]im still looking for three or four girls i think they were staying in the south tower at the sheraton on a 20ish floor i think the 23 and they kept writing sings to me and my friend but we couldnt read them i would really like to know what they said =] i was wearin a V for vendeta mask once in a while other wise i was wearing my goggles i was dancing around and i was in the tower that some kid put a sing up that said dance =D[/quote]
THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN US. XD On the other hand, maybe not. Apparently, lots of people were communicating via the tower windows.

Were you spelling words with glowsticks the night of the dance?
2014 Cosplay!

1. Empress Elisabeth from エリザベート ~愛と死の輪舞
2. Super Sailor Neptune from Sailor Moon
3.Lady Oscar François de Jarjayes from The Rose of Versailles
ChibiKoun
Veteran Poster

Post by ChibiKoun »

Also, I'm looking for these people:

The person who took a picture of me (Vincent Valentine), Cid, and Yuffie in the Dealers' Hall on... Friday? Or possibly Saturday?

The Muraki Kazutaka cosplayer who stabbed me four times on Saturday in the Dealers' Hall(while I was in the catgirl getup). Watch out, my friend is planning to stalk you.

The Sakura (from Naruto) cosplayer who jumped rope with us on Saturday and took those amazing photos. I was one of the catgirls turning the rope.
2014 Cosplay!

1. Empress Elisabeth from エリザベート ~愛と死の輪舞
2. Super Sailor Neptune from Sailor Moon
3.Lady Oscar François de Jarjayes from The Rose of Versailles
MeowRawr22

Post by MeowRawr22 »

I'm looking for the guy who was dressed up as Pesche on saturday.
picture: http://s578.photobucket.com/albums/ss22 ... ure083.jpg

Actually my friend is looking for him. She was the one who hugged you in the picture and couple more times. Also when we left the con she saw you through the window and signed "I love you" (If you got that)
If anyone knows him/you are him please tell me xD My friend thinks you're awesome and adorable.

this is a picture of my friend hugging you: http://s578.photobucket.com/albums/ss22 ... ure087.jpg
Arashimiko

Post by Arashimiko »

Yay~! Did you get the link I sent you?

shoot me an IM sometime if you use AIM ---> HatakeKakashi121
swordmastersaur

Post by swordmastersaur »

that sounds like a zelos cosplayer from Tales Of Symphonia
if that can narrow it down for you
caper moon

Post by caper moon »

im re posting looking for
the girl who asked to draw me i was wereing the tophat and goggles

the people i met at the dance lilly,sephies mom, pual, and the rest of the crew
Risu
AB Staff

Post by Risu »

[quote=Risu]Hey I'm Looking for photos of me and my girlfriend we were dressed as Alucard and Integera from hellsing we only dressed up on Saturday [/quote]
EDIT:
Wrong day we were dressed up on Friday
Ric Hard Joseph
Jr Tech 2010, 2011
Live Video 2012
~Lucifer_Loves_Me~
Experienced Poster

Post by ~Lucifer_Loves_Me~ »

[quote=KeyblademasterSora]

and This Sora?
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... D=13599296

[/quote]
that's my friend Sabastian! I can give you his myspace if you like?
Kyla_Ewens
Expert Poster

Post by Kyla_Ewens »

Reposting!

I'm looking for the girls who were together cosplaying as Bad Girl and Shinobu from No More Heroes.
I was the girl in the Companion Cube with the headband and the big black boots. :)
xHaileex
I'm new!

Post by xHaileex »

haha...um i'm looking for a group of asian guys that were in the dealers hall on saturday. i took a pic with them/y'all. i was cosplaying as Soi Fong in her battle form. i didn't mean to be so cold, kinda being in character/got really shy. anyway i thought it'll be cool to keep in touch or something ^~^.
Chimera
Experienced Poster

Post by Chimera »

Yes please that would be awesome!! He had such a great X-mas town!!Are you guys coming to Portcon by any chance?
Tamika
I'm new!

Post by Tamika »

heys! i'm looking for 3 people:
1+2.) they were together in line on saturday between like.....9-10 i think. anyways lol one was dressed up like sasuke and his friend was kakuzu or something....anyways! my friend asked for a pic and you said sure so she took it then u guys said take another and u did the fonz XD i thought that was hilarious! and along the line, the sasuke was wearing kakuzu's akatsuki cloak. and when i was passing by i'm like "akatsuki sasuke!!" lol oh and my friend was as kakashi and i was toushiro just.... without the wig.... anyways. yeah. i just wanted to say u guys were AWESOME!!!! me and my friend miss u!! XD

3.) that girl i met on the line same day same 9-11 time i think. she dressed in shinigami clothes but i think it was like.... all white or something?.... i dont remember. well i know she has blonde hair and she comented on my costume (thanks!! ^.^ ) and later u noticed i had my toushiro bag and ur like "oh wow!! i really like u bag!! (thanks again! lol) so yeah. anyways.i just wanted to meet u again. u were really nice and cool!!!

PS. i dont know who you are, but you came up to me in the dining hall and asked for a pic as i was going to get my lunch. thanks!! ^.^ u were the only one that actually asked to take my pic!arigato!!! so yeah. just wanted to say that....
Ayaka

Post by Ayaka »

Yeah, if anyone finds Charmeleon, tell me too? He was cool. The best pokemon I saw there.