One and only 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2006.
PatrickD
AB Staff

Post by PatrickD »

If you need confirmation from others that you actually do exist and that someone did actually see you at the convention, reply to this post. It would be a good idea to say which days you attended the convention and what you wore on each day.

Any new threads that are started where people are asking "Did anyone see me?" kinds of questions will be locked or deleted. Those posts should ONLY go in this thread to avoid cluttering up the forum.
-Patrick Delahanty
Anime Boston North American Guest Liaison
Co-Founder: Anime Boston and Providence Anime Conference
AnimeCons.com | FanCons.com | The Chibi Project | Anime Unscripted™

View my Convention List
basharoftheages
Under a bridge

Post by basharoftheages »

I'm hoping to find picures of me in my Ishida (from Bleach)costume. It was the later form costume (end of soul society arc 2) and i'm not entirely sure of the appropriate name for it. I wore it on Friday afternoon/evening and saturday afternoon. Someone took plenty of pictures of me, but apparently couldn't quite figure the whole zoom thing out, so i'm at a loss for quality pictures at the moment o.o;;

Any help would be great.

Also, if anyone happened to find the sideskirt pictured here Could you contact me? I seem to have lost it, and that kinda sucks :(
Justin Corriveau - Fan Creations Co-Coordinator (2023-2024)
Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2022)
Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator (2008-2016)
Blondie
Veteran Poster

Post by Blondie »

Hey everyone, just wondering if you guys saw me,

I was Neji for two days. And was the Neji during the Team Gai photoshoot. I was buddies with the Rock lee that did pushups and stuff.

I was also Roxas for a while too.

If anyone has pics from the Narutoshoot, I'd appreciate to see them.
Culinary_Alchemist
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Culinary_Alchemist »

Okay I hope I can find one, I was Ed Elric on Friday (i had automail and glasses and a suitcase) and Deidara from Naruto (w/ glasses)

(please PM or e-mail me at Culinary_Alchemist@cox.net)
TaraRae
Experienced Poster

Post by TaraRae »

Hello! Did anyone see me? I was running around dressed as a female Battle Royale student all three days of the con.
| S t a y . F r e e . M y . M i s e r y |

{Cosplay}
AB12 | Rei Ayanami / Evangelion
AB12 | Feliciano Vargas / Hetalia Default Outfit + Hetaween Slave!Feli
AB10&11 | Sheryl Nome / Poster Ver. / Macross Frontier
AB09 | Sheryl Nome / Macross Frontier
AB08 | Yuna / Final Fantasy X
AB07 | Renji / Bleach
AB06 | Mitsuko / Battle Royale
AB05 | Sheska / Fullmetal Alchemist
Sami
I'm new!

Post by Sami »

I was [color:#4C8FBF]Rinoa[/color] on Friday this year (my avatar was made from a picture from AB'05). Only one person got my picture all day; someone took my picture (after approaching me and asking) as I was waiting in line to be seated for Kaiju.

If you think you are that person, by all means, let me see the picture! I'm hoping I can come across that one picture, because for one reason or another I was cameraless this year so that's really all I've got.

Also, if anyone else saw me, or perhaps snapped my picture from afar, please say so! I don't bite! :laugh:
danim
AB Alumni

Post by danim »

Hey, I was wondering if anyone saw me? I was Belldandy from Ah! My Goddess for all three days of the con.

I also have a side question for Patrick...have the forum names been reset? I had an old user name that was apparently lost =( I've been on the forums for over 2 years.
Akina_Sumora
Determined Poster

Post by Akina_Sumora »

I was Keiko Yukimura from Yu Yu Hakusho on Friday, walking around with Usagi from Sailor Moon in her school uniform. Did anyone SEE ME? :D
AB 2016:
Sat- Mabinogi After-School Uniform OR Mabinogi Traditional Korean Outfit (weather pending)
Sun- Sailor Lolita coordinate OR Shoko Kirishima- Baka and Test (weather pending)

AB 2015:
Thur- FeMC (Winter casual)- Persona 3 Portable
Fri- FeMC (SEES)- P3P
Sat- Shouko Kirishima- Baka and Test
Sun- Mabinogi After-School Uniform

AB 2014:
Fri- Mabi After-School Uniform
Sat- B&W lolita coordinate
Sun- Mabi Traditional Korean Outfit
lordahsayuni
I'm new!

Post by lordahsayuni »

I was Sasori from the Timeskip Naruto manga, i had this big tan creepy puppet thing that was wearing black. Sometimes i carried it around sometimeis my friend was inside it. if you have any pics at all i would appreciate it...

I was also cosplaying as TS Naruto, and PJ naruto so if you have any pictures of those too i would also like that ^_^
neuroticneko
Experienced Poster

Post by neuroticneko »

Did anyone see me i was second costume Temari from the comics. (all blue) with a HUGE fan, on friday. And also Freya (Dark Chii) at the Yaio/Yuri Dating game.

Saturday I was Battle movie Utena for a little while ^^

And sunday i was in the Chess Game again as Freya... what a disaster but at least i can look back and laugh ^^
Damascus

Post by Damascus »

I was V on Friday and Leon S Kennedy on Saturday.

Let me know if you have any pictures or videos of me.
Blinky_Drakkin

Post by Blinky_Drakkin »

Well, might as well post here as well.

I was Sango from Inuyasha (slayer outfit) all three days. Friday evening and all of Sunday I had my Hiraikotsu. (The biggest one at the con, from what I saw.)

I was always with my friend, who was wearing brown and green, with leaves in her hair, (except Sunday. She didn't come in costume.) and sometimes with some other friends including Lust (Fullmetal Alchemist), Kagura (Fruits Basket), and Beyond the Grave (Gungrave) on Friday. And Sunday included Kagura (Fruits Basket), Ayame (Fruits Basket), and Beyond the Grave.

So... now that you have my life's story, who saw me? ;)
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

[quote=Kaia]Hello! Did anyone see me? I was running around dressed as a female Battle Royale student all three days of the con. [/quote]

It's been a looooong time since Earth, that I've seen that film. You don't have a personal photo by chance someone took of you, do you - (in your Battle Royale).

That reminds me - someone better do a Tetsuo the Iron Man, one of these days.
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

[quote=Blinky_Drakkin]Well, might as well post here as well.

I was Sango from Inuyasha (slayer outfit) all three days. Friday evening and all of Sunday I had my Hiraikotsu. (The biggest one at the con, from what I saw.)

I was always with my friend, who was wearing brown and green, with leaves in her hair, (except Sunday. She didn't come in costume.) and sometimes with some other friends including Lust (Fullmetal Alchemist), Kagura (Fruits Basket), and Beyond the Grave (Gungrave) on Friday. And Sunday included Kagura (Fruits Basket), Ayame (Fruits Basket), and Beyond the Grave.

So... now that you have my life's story, who saw me? ;)[/quote]

I may have seen you as well - I ask , do you have a personal photo of yourself as Sango.
TaraRae
Experienced Poster

Post by TaraRae »

[quote=KAIN SLICKER]It's been a looooong time since Earth, that I've seen that film. You don't have a personal photo by chance someone took of you, do you - (in your Battle Royale).
[/quote]

I only have a few pics that my friend took of me. ((The pictures where taken before the con, so there wasnt any fake blood on it yet. ^^;;)) Picture 1, Picture 2

| S t a y . F r e e . M y . M i s e r y |

{Cosplay}
AB12 | Rei Ayanami / Evangelion
AB12 | Feliciano Vargas / Hetalia Default Outfit + Hetaween Slave!Feli
AB10&11 | Sheryl Nome / Poster Ver. / Macross Frontier
AB09 | Sheryl Nome / Macross Frontier
AB08 | Yuna / Final Fantasy X
AB07 | Renji / Bleach
AB06 | Mitsuko / Battle Royale
AB05 | Sheska / Fullmetal Alchemist
Miyu chan
AB Alumni

Post by Miyu chan »

I'll post again and hope for a response.

We were Miyu and Larva from Vampire Princess Miyu (the only ones, I think). I had a Shiina plushie, he had a giant scythe, many people stopped us for pictures. I'm hoping to find some of them.

Any help would be appreciated.
Amy Caluori
Formal Dance Coordinator 2010-2018
Press Liaison 2014-2015
Formal Dance Staff 2007-2009
Nakari

Post by Nakari »

Hopefully this repost will warrant a reply. ^^
I was costumed as Movie! Alphonse and Roy Mustang throughout the weekend, and was pretty much never seen away from my Edward (Who also cosplayed Kain Fuery, complete with stuffed puppy, on Sunday). Now I've found plenty of pictures, but there's a couple that I haven't found that I hope to search out:
1) A pic of Edward with the automail she was wearing on Saturday
2) A pic from the mini-photoshoot that was done by that group who brought their own background and props, with us as Ed and Roy
3) A pic that was set up to resemble the Episode 13 "I LOVE DOGS!" Scene
4) Roy/Ed fanservice that was requested in the Prudential center (Roy carrying Ed in his arms XD)
Hope I can find at least a couple of these!
Here are pics of our costumes, by the way, so you know who you're looking for:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/550 ... 3353sFKkWy Roy and Kain
http://pics.livejournal.com/kei_chan87/pic/000205r5/g50 Ed and Al

Thanks guys! I know this is a lot to ask but I'm hoping ^^;
ZPsycho
I'm new!

Post by ZPsycho »

Hey. How's everybody doin?... Hey! One at a time!

...Anyway, I was dressed as (I believe) the only Daisuke Jigen at Anime Boston 2006 and I was just looking to see if anybody had a picture of me. Thanks in advance.
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

[quote=Kaia][quote=KAIN SLICKER]It's been a looooong time since Earth, that I've seen that film. You don't have a personal photo by chance someone took of you, do you - (in your Battle Royale).
[/quote]

I only have a few pics that my friend took of me. ((The pictures where taken before the con, so there wasnt any fake blood on it yet. ^^;;)) Picture 1, Picture 2

[/quote]

Unbelievable, you were dressed in blood as well? Surely you must join myself, in the Bloodiest Cosplayer forum, before I talk to Suitengu to death.

Because blood is fetish indeed.
DDRMOOGLE2202
Veteran Poster

Post by DDRMOOGLE2202 »

I was Izumi Curtis from Full Metal Alchemist on Friday and Saturday. On both days I was with my friend who was Sloth. And on Sunday I was Kumagoro (the pink bunny) from Gravitation. I had really long floppy ears and I had my long dark hair in high pig tails. If your not sure if it's me send it to me at miakachan2202@aim.com just in case.
AgentMeister
I'm new!

Post by AgentMeister »

heya.
Was dressed in a green kimono, butterfly mask, with a tangerine parasol on saturday. Was wondering if anyone has a picture of me in my getup?
Thanks
CZA
Experienced Poster

Post by CZA »

I was the Yun with a volunteer jacket on. I was mostly either at the registration area or the game room
Joe P.
Veteran Poster

Post by Joe P. »

As odd as it is, I wonder... Did anyone see that picture of me in the Video Game room that read "Joe P. Is Watching You"? o_O;;
SG17soldier

Post by SG17soldier »

Hey there. Just wondering if anyone saw me there. On Firday and most of Saturday I was wearing green pants, a plain black t-shirt, a large military tactical vest, and a hat with Stargate SG-17 written on it.After that I was wearing one of the Fulmetal Alchemist Armstrong gloves with everything else but the vest and hat.
Blinky_Drakkin

Post by Blinky_Drakkin »

[quote=KAIN SLICKER][quote=Blinky_Drakkin]Well, might as well post here as well.

So... now that you have my life's story, who saw me? ;)[/quote]

I may have seen you as well - I ask , do you have a personal photo of yourself as Sango.[/quote]

Here's a pretty good picture of me that someone took:

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=691373

Only thing I was missing on that day was my sword.
Mephistophelian
I'm new!

Post by Mephistophelian »

Hey...I was just wondering if anyone saw me...or had any pictures of me. I was scanning through the pictures people link to...but it takes forever.

I was dressed as Sesshomaru all three days, I was the tall girl (That people thought was a guy. I don't really know what to think of that...) And if you were in the registration line on saturday, you might have seen me be tackled by a few girls. Anyway, I was this one right here .

Thanks!
lina_inverse
Expert Poster

Post by lina_inverse »

I was belldandy Friday and Sat.(I was in the masq.)
and Lina Inverse on Sunday(i was in the chess game)
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

[quote=Blinky_Drakkin][quote=KAIN SLICKER][quote=Blinky_Drakkin]

Only thing I was missing on that day was my sword. [/quote]

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/ ... Kilala.jpg

Is that you as well -

+ I Testify that your existence was confirmed by me, myself and I. I recall seeing that ginormous boomerang floating throughout (no murderous rampages I hope, right).

And while on the topic of large Boomberangs, one cannot help but notice the waves of Large Swords roaming about the convention. Large Swords, Large Boomerangs, along with Large Coffins, and Extra-sized Crosses. There was a large SAIKANO GUN done swell, last year - though I saw none this year - so I'm betting a trillion dollars, next year there will be Gargantuan guns, along with Titanic Maces, Jet Black Elephant Tasers, and Busky-Sized Numbchucks that would defeat the purpose of using, as it is too large to swing for the modern man (or woman).

Weapons getting bigger? Lud- A -crous, you decry?

Not really; it's perhaps that science called "Evolution."
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

[quote=Mephistophelian]Hey...I was just wondering if anyone saw me...or had any pictures of me. I was scanning through the pictures people link to...but it takes forever.

I was dressed as Sesshomaru all three days, I was the tall girl (That people thought was a guy. I don't really know what to think of that...) And if you were in the registration line on saturday, you might have seen me be tackled by a few girls. Anyway, I was this one right here .

Thanks![/quote]

Did you try animegalleries.net - there's a one in 884 chance you'll find yourself there. Otherwise,

your existence has been confirmed by myself as well, since I'm sure I saw you (in the convention, or the photos).

KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

[color:green][color:red]SUBJECT TITLE:

On the Matter of Confirming One's Existence Throughout the Cons.

Because no one's written a dissertation, regarding this issue - guess who's going to talk about it (plus I need a break from screening all these peer screenplays, being up from 4am in the morning till the break of dawn - yes some of us con-goers really do have a life, not everyone is a nerd).

Everyone wants to be seen - and who doesn't. That's one of the great things of conventions, to see and be seen. Anyone could sit at Emporio Armani and schmooze yourself with an attractive opposite gender - but how about doing that, times 20X, getting yourself publicized (in decent or indecent manners), and scaring or impressing the majority of non-con-goers.

From what I've heard this year was the highest record comrades made the convention - [and kudos to the Convention staff for getting the word out]. In consequence, this means out of 9354 people, you had plenty of chances to be seen, to be "existed".

And in consequence, your existence at the conventions were probably flooded by the 9353 existences of other bodies. Though some existences came out more than others, through many factors from designs of character to group-efforts, everyone's existence has been confirmed -

If someone took a picture, and you saw it happen - kaboom - you exist! And with video cameras these days, as the world heads towards more to digital "spying" *thanks alot President Bushito*, your existence is bound to multiply even more.

With the onslaught of youtube.com, I think that is inevitable, and the future of "convention existence" is going to propel the younger generations in more and more of a frenzy to get themselves publicized online. This being said, what is being presented here is that YOU - yes you - don't need the likes of Hollywood, or the New York Times, or some town newspaper to make yourself known. We've gotten to the point, as a result of the digital revolution, that people can exist anytime in multiple and various forms.

After all; is that not what Cyberpunkism was ever about - the maniupulation and combination of all forms of the human body/self?

Back to the matter of "existence" thus; We all understand the definition of existence means the fact [or state] of continued being. Every AB con-goer is alive (right?), thus they all exist. This other “existence” through photos and video footage, and “did you see me” – NOW that is a different type of existence, one relatable to the social securities of identification. Confused? Here’s one example, as heavily inundated upon myself from those rantings of Freud:

A child at 2-3 can have a few memories of the things around him/her. At age 4, they begin to walk and talk. Then at 5-6, they encounter the mirror – in the mirror they see themselves. And at that moment, it is the point of identification. A confirmation that they exist, and even though they comprehend this at the young age of 5 or 6, that identification is a strong perception even by the infantiles. Thus, follows the stuff animals, the sleeping blanket, and all the other things, the child wants – because he has already identified with what he desires, his likes and dislikes – all from that one image.

Likewise, what are we but infants again, to look at ourselves and discover those images re-affirm our existence. Is it out of security, out of pleasure and delight whence we see ourselves, or is there another hidden desire we get out of knowing when we are seen – those questions, thence I leave up to you (the reader).

In total – Were you seen at the convention? Answer: Of course. And even if you don’t have a confirmation of your existence – I’m sure someone else will have it confirmed, in a picture hiding away in their own lockbox, or an “aboveground” video.

The addendum, you ask? – Everyone was seen at the convention, BUT, who was relatable and who was not, is the next question. What I mean is this example.

Sure I saw you Spike Speigel and Son Goku. But perhaps I had no clue of what the Cowboy Series was, or Gensoumayden Sayuki, and still saw you? Then I would see you, except have no idea who you were (as posted in the forums as “I was Spike, I was Mamini, I was JINKAIGO!”) Which is all swell for the folks who know that series, but for the unfamiliars they would have seen you, but recognition? Not at all. And I BET that’s probably how the guy who did Jesus TKoK played it out. Who else do we all recognize, what is marketable to EVERY audience, regardless of whether you know the genre or not – and that dwells once more into the other forum regarding “Hottest Cosplayer” (but I’ll let that one speak for itself).

Of course, people put descriptions down regarding what they wore and all of that detail. And that’s always a better chance for recognition, by following that task – it even said so in the forum, as a suggestion. And only as a suggestion, not a demand. Thus most of the time, at their own leisure, con-goers will simply state their existence as a character from the series and nothing more.

If you truly want to get yourself existed, try this I guarantee. State your character, what series are you from, what in the Mars or Venus do you look like, AND add a photo of what you looked like on those days (surely you must have an image of yourself, taken personally right?) And suppose you don’t have one? Use that art program called MS Paint, or Adobe Photoshop it if you really have time to murder, draw a picture of yourself and bingo.

And if you want to sketch it? Sure! Draw a picture of yourself, color, etc. and kaboom – Upload it on upload.com or whatever freeloading sites they have nowadays. And should you wish to get fancier? Use that video camera of yours, record yourself, either in cosplay that day, or as your normal self – and youtube.com it. After watching that Merespace, I’d say that was an ingenious idea of getting oneself known (though I still have no idea who she cosplayed as, but –as a complete stranger - did I see her, and did I confirm her existence? Boo-and-Yeah.

You might have gotten 50 pictures of yourself, yet managed to find just one. But hey, don’t feel bad – I can verify you exist my friend.

Because after all, as Dennis Leary declares, "We live in a country where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest. Yoko Ono is standing right next to him. Not one F**king bullet. Explain that to me! Explain that to me!"
[/color][/color]
Isisa

Post by Isisa »

.....I was that MadHatter walking around. ^^;;;

And that's a pretty long post up there, killer. :-/
FMNA

Post by FMNA »

Did anyone perhaps see me? I was cosplaying as Edward Elric on Saturday from 10am-8pm. I was mainly in Panel 1 and I had on an orange "Volunteer" vest from 10-2 in Ballroom A.

I also know of one picture that was taken of me. It was in the dealers room. I don't know who the girl was cosplaying as but I know she said something like "I just threw something on" if you're this girl, do you think you could give me a copy of that picture? Appreciate it. ^^

Also for a picture reference fear Edward Elric eating a hot dog

Also, I was the girl who asked Greg Ayres, Richard Epcar, and Mary McGlynn to sign my pants. :3
VonDreek
I'm new!

Post by VonDreek »

I was wondering if anyone may have gotten a picture of me in costume, and if so if I could get that e-mailed or something.

On Friday I went as Chipp Zanuff from Guilty Gear (complete with armblade). As far as I saw, I was the only Chipp there the entire weekend.

Saturday I went as Hisagi Shuuei, the Vice Captain from Bleach with the 69 on his cheek. I had a black belt instead of white, and a red wood sword.

Sunday I went as Syaoran from Tsubasa. I think I was the only one sans-cape.

Again, I'd really appreciate it if anyone has any photos.
Staci
I'm new!

Post by Staci »

I was the Shuichi in red PVC on Friday and Saturday and in the masqurade. I'm looking for more pictures of myself.
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/ ... 0_0536.jpg <---Thats me, if that helps.

I was also L in Cosplay Chess on Sunday, but not many people took pictures of me outside of Chess.
shellyshellz
Veteran Poster

Post by shellyshellz »

I saw you. ^^
Staci
I'm new!

Post by Staci »

really? I wouldn't have guessed. I think I saw you too.
AnimeGuru06
AB Alumni

Post by AnimeGuru06 »

I was wondering if people saw me Iwas mostly walking around in an orange volunteer vest dressed as a cat girl for most of the convention
=^.^= :p
Kim Norton

Security Staff '07-'16
Blinky_Drakkin

Post by Blinky_Drakkin »

[quote=KAIN SLICKER][quote=Blinky_Drakkin][quote=KAIN SLICKER][quote=Blinky_Drakkin]

Only thing I was missing on that day was my sword. [/quote]

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/ ... Kilala.jpg

Is that you as well -

+ I Testify that your existence was confirmed by me, myself and I. I recall seeing that ginormous boomerang floating throughout (no murderous rampages I hope, right).

And while on the topic of large Boomberangs, one cannot help but notice the waves of Large Swords roaming about the convention. Large Swords, Large Boomerangs, along with Large Coffins, and Extra-sized Crosses. There was a large SAIKANO GUN done swell, last year - though I saw none this year - so I'm betting a trillion dollars, next year there will be Gargantuan guns, along with Titanic Maces, Jet Black Elephant Tasers, and Busky-Sized Numbchucks that would defeat the purpose of using, as it is too large to swing for the modern man (or woman).

Weapons getting bigger? Lud- A -crous, you decry?

Not really; it's perhaps that science called "Evolution."[/quote]

Yes, indeedy. That's me alright. :)
shellyshellz
Veteran Poster

Post by shellyshellz »

I know, right? ^^ Weird.
Bamboozle
Expert Poster

Post by Bamboozle »

On a last minute idea I was dressed as a "Guitar Hero" I wore a shirt with "GH" spraypainted in silver on the front, and also a long sleeved fullmetal alchemist shirt.
drgnladysupreme
Committed Poster

Post by drgnladysupreme »

Well, let's see if I get lucky here. I'm hoping the mention of pictures come up as well, because there was that one point when I had been blinded.

I didn't cosplay on Saturday, much to the dismay of some whom were hoping for such. Friday and Saturday, I had been the only Muraki Kazutaka, from Yami no Matsuei (Descendants of Darkness,) going around. On Friday, I was in the Yaoi/Yuri Dating Game, which brings up that 'blinded' sentence. Sunday, I had been in Cosplay Chess, summoning zombies after Raito, 'molesting' Ryouma from Prince of Tennis, and skillfully retreating from Kenshin.

I put 'molesting' in those nice little ''s because it was the fans that thought I was molesting. Really, I was stabbing him in the chest, sucking out his life force, and setting his corpse down.
J. Love Tatum
God hustle, 2016! Good hustle.
2017 is gonna be totally rad.
  • Hints will go here
  • For something old and new.
Lulie
Expert Poster

Post by Lulie »

hey i was red xiii on sat. anyone see me and took pics?
cheshiresmiling
Expert Poster

Post by cheshiresmiling »

I cosplayed chizuru from bleach(schoolgirl uniform, red hair, glasses. the glasses were on the top of my head for most of the time because they started messing up my eyes)

I sang the Rurouni Kenshin theme at friday night karaoke, and, outside of that, i don't think anyone would hae any reason to have seen me.
AB2k12: John Egbert(Homestuck)
AB2k13: Carter(The Secret World), Karkat Vantas(Homestuck)
My Tumblr | DA
Blondie
Veteran Poster

Post by Blondie »

If you have any pictures, I'd love to see the Chizuru cosplay. Chizuru is probably the funniest character in all of Bleach.

Plus I don't think i've seen many Chizuru cosplays...
cheshiresmiling
Expert Poster

Post by cheshiresmiling »

don't think we actually got any pictures of me like that.... hm. I'll see if I can't get a picture at some point.
AB2k12: John Egbert(Homestuck)
AB2k13: Carter(The Secret World), Karkat Vantas(Homestuck)
My Tumblr | DA
APimpNamedGendo
Expert Poster

Post by APimpNamedGendo »

If you dont get the name, then you didnt see me. But if you did and you got pics, can you let me know and/or link me to them? I am looking to make a small project I could use them for.

Thank you. *tips hat*
ExileFayt
AB Alumni

Post by ExileFayt »

ALRIGHT! along with 'did you see me?' i would also like to ask 'did you take our picture?'

on Friday my bestfriend RuzaiRinoa and I were walking around as Mamimi from FLCL and sexy female Vash from Trigun and we posed all sexilly for these two people in the registration line and we were wondering who took our picture lol we saw a few flashes go off but havent found the pictures yet x...x please let us know if you've seen a sexy pic of us lol

here's a pic of what we looked like for reference

http://xs302.xs.to/xs302/06254/exileandruzai.JPG
Live, Laugh, Cosplay!
AniGirl15

Post by AniGirl15 »

I know that people saw me, but I was wondering if anyone had actual pictures of Sasuke vs. Itachi in cosplay chess? Both of us would appreciate them, as I don't think we've found a single one between the two of us.

Also, does anyone has any decent pics of the only Sound Trio group with all three members that was walking around in the afternoon on Saturday? I haven't been able to find any pictures of all three of us outside the photoshoot.
libster
I'm new!

Post by libster »

Anyone see me?

I was the Broken Miho on Saturday.. purple wig, yah!
nightwalker
Veteran Poster

Post by nightwalker »

Does anyone have any video footage of my nightwalker skit? ANYONE?
Do You LIKE Me?
Or do you think I'm DEVIANT? ;)