AshKetchum cosplayers

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2009.
vesper mouse
I'm new!

AshKetchum cosplayers

Post by vesper mouse »

To all the Ash Ketchum cosplayers, I think I'm in love with every last one of you. Did anyone end up taking any group Ash photos? :)
wicked
Getting the hang of this...

AshKetchum cosplayers

Post by wicked »

I'm one of the (female) Ash's. It was so fun being Ash for the weekend, even with a million others around. I must have high-fived and hugged a dozen them. :)

I don't have any Ash group pictures, but I did take pictures with a couple of Ash's but I can't find them online yet.
_milktea
I'm new!

AshKetchum cosplayers

Post by _milktea »

I must have been one of those that you hugged and hi5'ed then :). If you find any photos, do let us know ^_^.
Legato
Experienced Poster

AshKetchum cosplayers

Post by Legato »

[quote=vesper mouse]To all the Ash Ketchum cosplayers, I think I'm in love with every last one of you. Did anyone end up taking any group Ash photos? :)[/quote]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/ ... CN0237.jpg
Any pictures I post i have in 12 MP 300 DPI quality. Just PM me with the filename and an email and i can send em to you. Or email me at Jciampi at gmail dot com

AB2012 album - AB2013 album
Lionheart2K4
I'm new!

AshKetchum cosplayers

Post by Lionheart2K4 »

Aww, I'm being blocked by someone in that picture. I'm the Red in that group (not Ash, dangit).