Lost

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2009.
Jack-Anna
I'm new!

Lost

Post by Jack-Anna »

I'm looking for Tim who cosplayed as Duke Nukem and rod the unicycle.
I don't know if you remember my name, but it's Jacanna and I was the 1/2 Lao girl at the dance on Saturday night; who kind of just walked up to you on the floor and asked if you were the unicyclist. I was wearing the mesh shirt and kept following you around. We sat down outside the dance and talked for a while(we talked about all kinds of weird things like teeth) but then I had to go and I told you I'd be there on Sunday, (and I was). But I never found you and I never got to exchange info, and then I had to leave Boston.
I know there are a few people looking for you so I'm no one special, but that's okay because I just want to be able to say that I didn't pass up the chance to try and find you to be your friend. I know you said that you didn't have much time so it's very possible that you don't know this forum even exist, in that case could any of the people reading this who may have pictures or information about Tim contact me at: Adventures_onthe_HighSeas@yahoo.com
If you do read this and can't contact me for whatever reason, or if you want to avoid me, then you should know I will be going to CTcon.