douse anyone know her

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2009.
Zelda_Geek_113
Experienced Poster

douse anyone know her

Post by Zelda_Geek_113 »

douse anyone know someone who whent as a Arisa Uotani... i beleve her name was Katelynn mccall or something... (nametag anyway)...

I met her in the line for the hotel chekin, no one seems to know her however...

if anyone douse, Id like to say Hi... shes the only one who took a picher of me, and i fond her rather interesting....
Zelda_Geek_113
Experienced Poster

douse anyone know her

Post by Zelda_Geek_113 »

<_<

aprently no one doues....

Ollie
Experienced Poster

douse anyone know her

Post by Ollie »

You'd have better luck asking in the "Did you see...?" thread, which is where this belongs.
Nosut
Veteran Poster

douse anyone know her

Post by Nosut »

[quote=Ollie]You'd have better luck asking in the "Did you see...?" thread, which is where this belongs.[/quote]

Actually unless I am mistaken this belings in the "Looking For..." thread because there is no "Did you see..." but there is a "Did you see me..."
caper moon
Getting the hang of this...

douse anyone know her

Post by caper moon »

symantics
Zelda_Geek_113
Experienced Poster

douse anyone know her

Post by Zelda_Geek_113 »

I actly did post it there, but figuered someone would ahve a better chance of seeing it in its own topic... also I didnt have to read throught all of the others stuff jest to be let down.... i read them anyway but thats not the point.....
Vu
AB Staff

douse anyone know her

Post by Vu »

[quote=Zelda_Geek_467]I actly did post it there, but figuered someone would ahve a better chance of seeing it in its own topic... also I didnt have to read throught all of the others stuff jest to be let down.... i read them anyway but thats not the point.....[/quote]
The other topic is made so that everyone wouldn't create a separate topic to be seen. If the other person happens to be on the Forum and reads your post, then she will or will not contact you.

I will now close this topic.
Vu Tran
North American Guest Liaison
Anime Boston 2022

Viva la manatee!

"Gonna have to go find my eyeballs, I rolled them too hard"
- Rebecca Lee, 2019