One time offer

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2009.
Repo_Graverobber
Getting the hang of this...

One time offer

Post by Repo_Graverobber »

Your friendly neighborhood Graverobber is doing something he never thought he would. First person to send me a link to a pic of myself as the Graverobber (Saturday-Sunday 4pm-4pm) gets FREE ZYDRATE (blue glowsticks) at next year's con!
Repo_Graverobber

One time offer

Post the link here BTW.
Repo_Graverobber

One time offer

Winner! But if you have photos, ladies and gents...don't let that stop you from posting the links here.
Repo_Graverobber

One time offer

The Internet

One time offer

Post by The Internet »

haha no pics, but it was a blast hanging out with you on the smoke break. hopefully next year i will have my repoman costume done and we can team up
Irken Hawk
Expert Poster

One time offer

Post by Irken Hawk »

You make an amazing Graverobber, btw. ^.^
Repo_Graverobber

One time offer

Thanks again Irk and Internet, still looking for more pics!
Irken Hawk
Expert Poster

One time offer

Post by Irken Hawk »

Seeing your costume made me want to get off my lazy butt and finish all my Shilo costumes.
vampyriclolita02

One time offer

Post by vampyriclolita02 »

Graverobber...sometimes I wonder why I even bother!! You're giving away free zydrate for pictures but you won't give your dear Amber a hit?

hehe I've decided I'm def. going to cosplay a Repo character...either Blind Mag or Amber for next year. Most likely Mag though, since all the world's a stage and I really enjoyed singing chase the morning! :Bows to Sarah Brightman: Has anyone posted video of the singalong yet?
Tochian

One time offer

Post by Tochian »

when i heard about the Repo kids singing i nearly cried, i can't beleive i missed that!

D';
Irken Hawk
Expert Poster

One time offer

Post by Irken Hawk »

[quote=Tochian]when i heard about the Repo kids singing i nearly cried, i can't beleive i missed that!

D';[/quote]

Ugh, me too.
RC
Veteran Poster

One time offer

Post by RC »

[quote=Repo_Graverobber]Your friendly neighborhood Graverobber is doing something he never thought he would. First person to send me a link to a pic of myself as the Graverobber (Saturday-Sunday 4pm-4pm) gets FREE ZYDRATE (blue glowsticks) at next year's con![/quote]

Heh, its funny you were there. My friend just explained to me who Graverobber is two days before the convention. Roleplaying... so I knew who Amber was. Heh, L told me what Zydrate was, and I was roleplaying him. How can I tell mtself something I don't know without looking it up and be correct? Pure insanity. XD
vampyriclolita02

One time offer

Post by vampyriclolita02 »

I was the 5 minute cosplay Amber (okay...I took off my shirt and wore my corset and bra)...I also sang Blind Mag's parts (Yay for chase the morning!)...if you saw our little performance what did you think?