Lost Camera with Huge Sentimental Value

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2009.
algonzal
Expert Poster

Post by algonzal »

The impossibility of this is huge but I ask your help. On Saturday, a couple was around the far left corner of the dealers room and misplaced their Camera. Now, on most cases, I would pass this up as bad luck. But the couple who lost it had a few memory cards with photos of their new born child which they had on April 2nd of this year.

I don't expect whoever stole it to come forward and give it back, but at least give back those memory cards. A camera can be replaced but those pictures can't.

Thank you for your time.
Sayoria
AB Staff

Post by Sayoria »

Wow, that sucks. I hope something works out. Did you, or them contact the AB Lost and Found staff?
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff: 2024
algonzal
Expert Poster

Post by algonzal »

We were helping them look and both Anime Boston and the Hynes were alerted. This post was just a last attempt and hope that the person or group of people that took it could find out what's in it could find out what's inside it and what it means to the couple they took it from.
Sayoria
AB Staff

Post by Sayoria »

[quote=algonzal]We were helping them look and both Anime Boston and the Hynes were alerted. This post was just a last attempt and hope that the person or group of people that took it could find out what's in it could find out what's inside it and what it means to the couple they took it from. [/quote]

Damn, that sucks. Like I said, Good luck. I personally never lost anything that sentimental before, but I can only imagine how it feels.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff: 2024
ZenErik
Veteran Poster

Post by ZenErik »

:( Best of luck to them... That's awful.
Franquita
Experienced Poster

Post by Franquita »

I also lost my camera at AB, and I contacted the Hynes Security place (I just called (617) 954-2000 and asked for the security department).

Apparently they had tons of digital cameras, so it's definitely worth a shot to call.

I really hope you get your camera back! Good luck to you.
shad0wth3fall3n
AB Alumni

Post by shad0wth3fall3n »

Good luck! I'm sorry for the loss, and I really hope they get it back!