L's

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2009.
AshLe00
Getting the hang of this...

L's

Post by AshLe00 »

Ok me and my friends counted the L's all weekend and came to a grand total of 108! OMG it was terrible!
RC
Veteran Poster

L's

Post by RC »

[quote=AshLe00]Ok me and my friends counted the L's all weekend and came to a grand total of 108! OMG it was terrible![/quote]

You're telling me! Most of the time I cosplay Light, but to this con I only cosplayed Roy. Being Light cosplayer has given me this irrational paranoia of Ls and as Roy I wasn't supposed to have that...

Every few second I looked around and say 'Oh no, it's L again! Stalker! O.O' and then realize I'm not Light and he's not stalking me. T.T

And my very convincing badge said "I Am Not Kira" so I'm all set. XD
DarkSonic89

L's

Post by DarkSonic89 »

I need every picture of every L you saw. I can't find myself by giving my exact description so I'll root through all the L pictures.
Lawliet
Veteran Poster

L's

Post by Lawliet »

o.o 108 L's? You sure you didn't count some L's twice, or three... hundred times? Lol i did not see that many L's there
DarkSonic89

L's

Post by DarkSonic89 »

Lawliet, did you get any pictures of me? We had a staring contest(I think) and were both L. You'll know it's me because I had a red parasol.
AshLe00

L's

Post by AshLe00 »

I might have it was really hard to keep track. I didn't think to take pictures of L's until I was way up into the numbers.
Lawliet
Veteran Poster

L's

Post by Lawliet »

lol sorry i think you got the wrong L XD i had a staring contest with an L outside the karoke room on sunday, and he didn't have a red parsol. he was sitting outside the room waiting for his group and i just sat down in front of him and stared lol
AnnieVonRott
I'm new!

L's

Post by AnnieVonRott »

I saw this L cosplayer, (a decent one, too) He was walking around alone and I was on the floor sucking up the internet. He walked by me a few times and at one point, he was walking a steady pace and had never even noticed me, but he stopped for barely a second and looked dead at me with this INTENSE stare. I'm pretty sure it was a stare of hatred, but I'm gonna go with, he thought I was hot :D