Thank you from Umbreon!!

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2009.
Pencil-Hands
Expert Poster

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by Pencil-Hands »

Hey guys! I'm trying to find the pictures of me (as is everyone) but I just wanted to thank anyone and everyone who took my picture, gave me a hug, danced with me, or even just recognized me!

I was the full-suit Umbreon running around on Saturday and Sunday. Unfortunately my cosplay wasn't done until Saturday afternoon, otherwise I would have been in it on Friday as well.

Reply if you want, I love pictures, especially the ones in which I'm with people. =)
insanekaosx
Experienced Poster

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by insanekaosx »

YOU!

I was Gary Oak from Cosplay Chess.

Just here to remind you to sign up for Chess next year ;P You're outfit is amazing.

.....assuming you were the only fullbody Umbreon <<;;
Pencil-Hands
Expert Poster

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by Pencil-Hands »

Haha, nice. Do you have any pictures of the two of us? The friends I met (Team Magma) have some, but I didn't take any pictures all weekend.

P.S. Find me on cosplay.com Search for Smeargle. It's another fullsuit Pokesuit that I made. =P
insanekaosx
Experienced Poster

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by insanekaosx »

I did not have a camera, but my friends did, when they get pictures online, I will point them here~

I will find you on Cosplay.com posthaste.
Blackfoxx93
Getting the hang of this...

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by Blackfoxx93 »

HAHAHA I LOVE YOU!!
i think i hugged you about 5 times..
I was lulu or just the girl in a white dress wearing a bunny hat.
I loved your cosplay!
so cool
Kalaiten

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by Kalaiten »

... Wow. It was you both times. >_> When you were at Connecticon, I thought your costume was really awesome, so I said to my friends, "Man... I should have that cosplayer sign Smeargle's section in my Pokemon booklet." So, I took some (more) pictures, had you sign it, and decided I would have any exceptional Pokemon cosplayer sign their costume's section in my book.

So, time goes by, and I end up at AB. I'm sitting in line, waiting for an autograph from Veronica Taylor (which I almost didn't get), and then you walked by and I had to do it. I asked for a picture, and then I asked you to sign my book. After you signed it, you started making some motions, which I thought were excitement, but then I realized you wanted a hug. XD Sorry about how long it took to figure that out.

Well, I now have four signatures in my book. Ash, Misty, and you two times. It didn't cross my mind at all that you might be the same person as the Smeargle cosplayer. So, this thread was just... wow; that one little comment was a complete mind blower. XD
Kyyrin

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by Kyyrin »

OHOH. I gave you hugssss. Lots of them. <3
I was the Ritsuka with the Leather Vest LOL.

I have pics once I can get them up~ XD
shad0wth3fall3n
AB Alumni

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by shad0wth3fall3n »

Hey it's James from Team Rocket! I know the photographer I called over pretty well and he's going to be emailing me the second he uploads the pics he took with us and Magma rubbing your belly and whatnot. Hopefully you enjoyed yourself hanging out with us and maybe sometime we can chat about how you make them because I have ideas....oh yes :-D
wicked

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by wicked »

I loved your Umbreon. You were the best Pokemon cosplay I saw all con. I'm not even kidding.

I was one of the many Ash Ketchum's. I was in a huge line on the 3rd floor when you came over and gave us a bunch of hugs.

Umbreon is definitely one of my favorite Pokemon, so it was great!
satchansays
Experienced Poster

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by satchansays »

UMBREON! :D you were one of my favorite cosplayers from the whole weekend! I was the smallish Ritsuka wearing a green and black plaid shirt that gave you a very enthusiastic hug at the bottom of the escalators on the first floor on Saturday afternoon. your suit was really awesome, and so fuzzy! xD great job.
Pencil-Hands
Expert Poster

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by Pencil-Hands »

[quote=Kalaiten]... Wow. It was you both times. >_> When you were at Connecticon, I thought your costume was really awesome, so I said to my friends, "Man... I should have that cosplayer sign Smeargle's section in my Pokemon booklet." So, I took some (more) pictures, had you sign it, and decided I would have any exceptional Pokemon cosplayer sign their costume's section in my book.

So, time goes by, and I end up at AB. I'm sitting in line, waiting for an autograph from Veronica Taylor (which I almost didn't get), and then you walked by and I had to do it. I asked for a picture, and then I asked you to sign my book. After you signed it, you started making some motions, which I thought were excitement, but then I realized you wanted a hug. XD Sorry about how long it took to figure that out.

Well, I now have four signatures in my book. Ash, Misty, and you two times. It didn't cross my mind at all that you might be the same person as the Smeargle cosplayer. So, this thread was just... wow; that one little comment was a complete mind blower. XD[/quote]

That's awesome! I remembered signing your book at CC. lol I'm going to try to have a new Pokesuit done for every con I go to (which currently is only AB and CC) so you'll probably see me around a lot. =P

[quote=shad0wth3fall3n]Hey it's James from Team Rocket! I know the photographer I called over pretty well and he's going to be emailing me the second he uploads the pics he took with us and Magma rubbing your belly and whatnot. Hopefully you enjoyed yourself hanging out with us and maybe sometime we can chat about how you make them because I have ideas....oh yes :-D[/quote]

Let me know what you were thinking about. I want to start getting more involved with the events too, like Cosplay Chess as special attacks and stuff, only because the suits get really hot and I think I might DIE under those stage lights. And I'll give you the website I learned off of. It's:
http://www.matrices.net
She has a ton of really good tutorials, which are designed for fursuits, but it's the exact same thing. You just have to figure out how to shape the head and make little adjustments for the Pokemon.

And thank you guys! I am trying to remember who everyone is. I have a better memory for faces/cosplays/locations than names, so normally remembering is very easy for me, but through tinted/muddled vision it's a bit difficult. But I do appreciate every hug I get (I love affection).
It was pretty awesome all con. I couldn't really go more than 5-10 feet without another hug or photo. =P And when I was with my Magma peeps, it just got all the better. =)
LolitaNeko

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by LolitaNeko »

Umbreon! <3 your one of my favorite Eevee evolutions! How did you make the costume? (particularly the head) I might wanna go as a pokemon next year...not sure wish one yet...Anyway, I was Misa Misa fro the live Action Death Note, I took your pic on the 1st floor near registrations I send you the pix as soon as i upload them. ^_^
5th_Division_Captain
Veteran Poster

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by 5th_Division_Captain »

ZOMG I saw you both those days!!!! I wanted to ask you for a pic, but you were being swarmed by lots of people as was I (I was Shinji from Bleach) every time we passed each other! Great cosplay though!!!!
DarkSonic89

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by DarkSonic89 »

I was the L from the Chris Ayers line. Well, one of the three. I was the one who you parasol danced with. Also with me were Misa and Nekozawa, and we tailed a Light alone with us. If you have pictures of us doing our fun little... Whatever that was, send them! ^^
Pencil-Hands
Expert Poster

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by Pencil-Hands »

[quote=Edwards Chunsa]Umbreon! <3 your one of my favorite Eevee evolutions! How did you make the costume? (particularly the head) I might wanna go as a pokemon next year...not sure wish one yet...Anyway, I was Misa Misa fro the live Action Death Note, I took your pic on the 1st floor near registrations I send you the pix as soon as i upload them. ^_^[/quote]

Look at the post I made right above yours. =P I posted the website that I used the tutorials from. And thank you for the pictures! I'm trying to compile all the ones I can find because I want to eventually make a portfolio of my Pokesuits. =P And I take any photo I can find.

[quote=5th_Division_Captain]ZOMG I saw you both those days!!!! I wanted to ask you for a pic, but you were being swarmed by lots of people as was I (I was Shinji from Bleach) every time we passed each other! Great cosplay though!!!![/quote]

Aww, you should have asked. With the exception of when I was in the foodcourt [trying to eat] I always pose for pictures!

[quote=DarkSonic89]I was the L from the Chris Ayers line. Well, one of the three. I was the one who you parasol danced with. Also with me were Misa and Nekozawa, and we tailed a Light alone with us. If you have pictures of us doing our fun little... Whatever that was, send them! ^^[/quote]

That was you?! Awesome! I had so much fun with you and the other people. I didn't take any photos, I didn't carry a camera around with me all con (it would have been pointless for me to anyway =P ) but if your friends have any, or if I find any in my searches I'll be sure to let you know! I hope we can find some photos. That whole hour before the panel was tons of fun.
DarkSonic89

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by DarkSonic89 »

This was a double post. Check above.
DarkSonic89

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by DarkSonic89 »

Yeah. I've been searching for pictures all weekend since Saturday, and typing your name in has given me the biggest lead so far! ^^

I do have one really blurry video, but that's all I have of you. I'll upload it to my YouTube(Same name as my name here) as soon as I can.
Amjam
Determined Poster

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by Amjam »

I saw you around and at the autograph line as well, but I never actually came over for a hug. Fantastic cosplay, though! You had some adorable photo poses xD
:geek: Arthur
attendee since '06, occasional panelist
Effyness
Determined Poster

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by Effyness »

You're the Umbreon? Awesome! Your cosplay was epic, I'm pretty sure you were the only full Umbreon I saw.

Oh, and thanks for reminding me! One of my photos failed to upload last night, and when you reminded me of the Umbreon I took a picture of, I noticed that I didn't remember seeing that one in my album. I tried again this morning, here it is!

http://s691.photobucket.com/albums/vv27 ... n09062.jpg

Pencil-Hands
Expert Poster

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by Pencil-Hands »

[quote=Effyness]You're the Umbreon? Awesome! Your cosplay was epic, I'm pretty sure you were the only full Umbreon I saw.

Oh, and thanks for reminding me! One of my photos failed to upload last night, and when you reminded me of the Umbreon I took a picture of, I noticed that I didn't remember seeing that one in my album. I tried again this morning, here it is!

[/quote]

Thank you!!! I do love my Team Magma peeps. =)
Effyness
Determined Poster

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by Effyness »

[quote=Pencil-Hands][quote=Effyness]You're the Umbreon? Awesome! Your cosplay was epic, I'm pretty sure you were the only full Umbreon I saw.

[/quote]

Thank you!!! I do love my Team Magma peeps. =)[/quote]

No problem. Seeing you guys there was epic, and I was glad I was able to get a picture. =D
ShinigamiKaitou
Veteran Poster

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by ShinigamiKaitou »

XD! Were you the one who came over when me(Davis from Digimon) and my TK were walking by on sunday? If so I love you!
Mysten
Expert Poster

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by Mysten »

Holy Crap you were awesome! There were a lot of good pokemon cosplays this year bu tyours was indeed the best! Umbreon is my favorite pokemon and seeing you totally made my day! I got a few pictures if you (sadly I was not in cosplay this year) but you're welcome to them once I get them posted... I post on myspace (myspace.com/diminicus) and photobucket (photobucket.com/diminicus) You ROCK!! :D :cool: :D
Legato
Experienced Poster

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by Legato »

i only have this one uploaded so far, i think i have one more somewhere on my PC, i took like 400 pics and have only uploaded a handful

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/ ... mbreon.jpg

If you want a higher resolution copy let me know...i can email you one
Any pictures I post i have in 12 MP 300 DPI quality. Just PM me with the filename and an email and i can send em to you. Or email me at Jciampi at gmail dot com

AB2012 album - AB2013 album
zerosama
Expert Poster

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by zerosama »

My friend hugged you saturday night around 1am XD
here's teh pic: http://i40.tinypic.com/2jfx34.jpg
Pencil-Hands
Expert Poster

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by Pencil-Hands »

[quote=ShinigamiKaitou]XD! Were you the one who came over when me(Davis from Digimon) and my TK were walking by on sunday? If so I love you![/quote]

I am! I'm happy to have found you (or rather, you found me) because I wanted to ask you, do you have any pictures from that? Like of me with Padamon on my head? I was hoping I could get that picture.

[quote=Mysten]Holy Crap you were awesome! There were a lot of good pokemon cosplays this year bu tyours was indeed the best! Umbreon is my favorite pokemon and seeing you totally made my day! I got a few pictures if you (sadly I was not in cosplay this year) but you're welcome to them once I get them posted... I post on myspace (myspace.com/diminicus) and photobucket (photobucket.com/diminicus) You ROCK!! :D :cool: :D [/quote]

Well thank you. I'm happy that I made your day. =) I'll be sure to keep checking the album, waiting for the pictures to be posted. =) No rush though.

[quote=Legato]i only have this one uploaded so far, i think i have one more somewhere on my PC, i took like 400 pics and have only uploaded a handful

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/ ... mbreon.jpg

If you want a higher resolution copy let me know...i can email you one[/quote]

That's plenty big. Thank you! It's fun to see where pictures were taken and that I can remember where/what day/what time. =P

[quote=ZeroSama]My friend hugged you saturday night around 1am XD
here's teh pic: http://i40.tinypic.com/2jfx34.jpg[/quote]

Hooray! I was hoping I'd be able to find a picture of me with the glow sticks. =) I know a few people got pictures of me like that, but I wasn't sure if any of them would make it up here. Yay!
ShinigamiKaitou
Veteran Poster

Thank you from Umbreon!!

My TK was the only one with a camera at the time. I'm hoping she has a pic of it. Unfortunately I havent seen her since con since I've been sick. Here's to crossing our fingers.
Lionheart2K4
I'm new!

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by Lionheart2K4 »

I saw you on Saturday. I was the Red that threw the ultra ball at you. You were awesome. Here's a picture of us! :D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/20450851@N03/3573678269/
DM9Rei
Expert Poster

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by DM9Rei »

DO I have pictures? I actually posted in the "I'm Looking For" Thread.

This one was my fav... You stole my keyblade and my friend's Bankai sword XDDD
Dance
Sit!
Sleepy
Video My camera turned on too late and I missed Sora rubbing your belly XD
Pencil-Hands
Expert Poster

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by Pencil-Hands »

[quote=ShinigamiKaitou]My TK was the only one with a camera at the time. I'm hoping she has a pic of it. Unfortunately I havent seen her since con since I've been sick. Here's to crossing our fingers.[/quote]

Dude... if you can find those pictures, let me know asap. That'd be awesome. =P

[quote=Lionheart2K4]I saw you on Saturday. I was the Red that threw the ultra ball at you. You were awesome. Here's a picture of us! :D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/20450851@N03/3573678269/[/quote]

I remember you! Nice to hear from you. And I love the picture.

[quote=HugMeSora]DO I have pictures? I actually posted in the "I'm Looking For" Thread.

This one was my fav... You stole my keyblade and my friend's Bankai sword XDDD
Dance
Sit!
Sleepy
Video My camera turned on too late and I missed Sora rubbing your belly XD[/quote]

Haha, YES. I've been trying to find people from that Sunday. I was out there for like, 2 hours, messing around, and I can't find any of the pics from it (well, not that many anyway. Some my friend took...) But that's awesome. Thanks for finding this thread! I don't really poke around the "Looking for..." thread cuz there's too much to filter through.
DM9Rei
Expert Poster

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by DM9Rei »

[color:brown]Yea I've been trying to find people from Sunday too when we were all outside D= They were all such cool people XD[/color]
ShinigamiKaitou
Veteran Poster

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Pencil-Hands
Expert Poster

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by Pencil-Hands »

[quote=ShinigamiKaitou]http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j151/ ... MG0744.jpg
http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j151/ ... 0742-1.jpg

Heres two :3 I think they're cute.[/quote]

OMG HOORAY!!! I'm so souped you posted these! And you have me and Patamon. ^_^ (He was always my favorite). Thanks you SO much!!! *dances*
lilninja23

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by lilninja23 »

I'm gonna send you to my boyfriend's DA page. We were a couple of vocaloids who were standing in line for the Laura Bailey autograph session on Saturday night when we saw you. I loved your outfit so much!

http://tailsandcream.deviantart.com/
Pencil-Hands
Expert Poster

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by Pencil-Hands »

[quote=lilninja23]I'm gonna send you to my boyfriend's DA page. We were a couple of vocaloids who were standing in line for the Laura Bailey autograph session on Saturday night when we saw you. I loved your outfit so much!

http://tailsandcream.deviantart.com/[/quote]

Hey, thanks so much! I love the pictures of me laying down and sneaking around. =) I think I remember you guys too. You was cool. =P
lilninja23

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by lilninja23 »

Why thank you very much! But I think you were the coolest cosplayer there. You did the best Eevee evolution that I saw out of the many.
Grimmjow

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by Grimmjow »

[color:#4981CE]Agh, you were the best. My pictures of you came out pretty lousy though. :( [/color]
kikyo291
Experienced Poster

Thank you from Umbreon!!

Post by kikyo291 »

uguuu, u were the umbreon that out did my crappy umbreonzzzzzzTT.TT
AB '07: Sasuke
AB '08: Umbreon
AB '09: Yuuki cross, pikachu
AB '10: Yuuki, pika, Kikyo, SH nurse
AB '11: Black rock shooter, pikachu, Yuuki