Pictochat '09

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2009.
AdmiralDS
Getting the hang of this...

Pictochat '09

Post by AdmiralDS »

For everyone that Pictochatted at one point or another during Anime Boston 2009.
My handle was simply: Admiral
my friend was: Muzzy

There was some funny conversation during the Closing Ceremony on Sunday - so yes, if you used Nintendo DS Pictochat during the convention leave a comment.
Meph
Dedicated Poster

Pictochat '09

Post by Meph »

I'll put it out there. I was Neku at cosplay chess and I was on pictochat near the end of the show (after I got a secret report on day 4 of week 1 xD). The handle was "Meph".
Kuma
Experienced Poster

Pictochat '09

Post by Kuma »

my name was Rob, great Neku costume btw
Synaizen
Veteran Poster

Pictochat '09

Post by Synaizen »

I was "al," and I know I scared the crap outta Xenon. He was sitting right next to me, and I noticed him. I typed "Xenon, look to your left" and he looked at me, noticed my DS, and then freaked. It was fun.
Meph
Dedicated Poster

Pictochat '09

Post by Meph »

[quote=Kuma]my name was Rob, great Neku costume btw[/quote]

thank you

I wish I'd been on pictochat more :O but I kept forgetting the DS in my room xD;; I only remembered for the Chess game because Cloud had said he'd have his. So I figured. "if I have to sit on the corner of the stage all game, I'll play TWEWY and pictochat it up"
Lokobiznich

Pictochat '09

Post by Lokobiznich »

Name's SailorLoko, I was only on a couple times all weekend, mostly Thursday during Pre Reg line and that was only until my DS died.
Emi
Veteran Poster

Pictochat '09

Post by Emi »

I pictochatted during the masquerade pre-show and when I was in line for hentai dubbing.

my handle was Emi-chan
shyguy

Pictochat '09

Post by shyguy »

Hey!
I actually saw Admiral and Muzzy!
I was KLEEV. I dunno if you remember XD

It went like this
Me "Who is daviana"
You "what?"
Me "nvm lol"
You "are you inside or outside?"
Me "inside"
You "Oh.. we are outside"

And perhaps we talked a little BEFORE that! but there were so many people that i didnt notice anyone's name! XD

i did a drawing that said 4chan (with 4 leaves)
and i kept pasting it over and over, then some other people did too =D

And then a hand like this: \m/

Yep thats it, only used my DS for those minutes. =(

The thing behind "Daviana" was that i was looking for Pit XD (and i still am kind of)
And someone said "Daviana?" and that's all there is! =S
Kuma
Experienced Poster

Pictochat '09

Post by Kuma »

See I wish more people had TWEWY with them, I was hoping to get a few battles going. Oh well. It was nice to be able to use pictochat. AB is the only time i really get to.
Bryguy180
Expert Poster

Pictochat '09

Post by Bryguy180 »

Ah, I probably should have given pictochat more of a chance. I brought my DS with me for that specific purpose, and took it out during pre-reg.
Of course, with the line so short, no one else was in it! I kind of forgot about Pictochat after that =/

But yeah, I saw you and the Cloud playing on your DSes, Meph. My friends and I found that amusing, thought it was planned~
Meph
Dedicated Poster

Pictochat '09

Post by Meph »

[quote=Bryguy180]Ah, I probably should have given pictochat more of a chance. I brought my DS with me for that specific purpose, and took it out during pre-reg.
Of course, with the line so short, no one else was in it! I kind of forgot about Pictochat after that =/

But yeah, I saw you and the Cloud playing on your DSes, Meph. My friends and I found that amusing, thought it was planned~[/quote]

haha it was sort of :3 at practice the day before we were joking about the games we'd bring. And sitting on the stage the whole time, we just brought the DS. Thought it'd be sort of fun ;3 when I got over there he was like "I didn't bring Twewy.."
me: sokay :O I need to get secret reports anyway!

I got 1 >> damn.

but yeah. Next time, WAY more pictochat >< it will happen! haha. I will make a commitment to pictochat a whole TON at AB in '10!
AdmiralDS

Pictochat '09

Post by AdmiralDS »

KLEEEEEV :DDD Thats amazing! Cool to meet you, myyuuh
we're missing the con D;
SpazzyNinjaSpork
Expert Poster

Pictochat '09

Post by SpazzyNinjaSpork »

Keiichi here! >:D
For no apparent reason some fellow "Risk" and I were screaming each other's names in pictochat...oh, and I talked to Matt (who was sitting behind me, whoa!) and Dr. Stein (who's name I kept misspelling Dx) and a bunch of other people. xD;; My DS died randomly at one point though, and I felt very rude for just vanishing like that ;_;
So hi.
Edit: Oh, haha, I guess I should point out I only pitochatted on Sunday o_o;; That would be useful. xD;;
Anime Boston 2011: Angel Stocking (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt), Fuko (Clannad)
Anime Boston 2012: Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)
Anime Boston 2013: Tamako Kitashirakawa (Tamako Market), maybe Marceline (Adventure Time)
Do I bleed awesome? No. Awesome bleeds me.
Effyness
Determined Poster

Pictochat '09

Post by Effyness »

I Pictochatted while I was in line for the masquerade, since that's pretty much the whole reason I brought it. XD My handle was Shelly (I know, using my real name, how boring X3). I kept having connection problems and couldn't say much, but I remember talking to a Sarah. I can't specifically remember the name of anyone else I was talking to, though. ^_^;;
shyguy

Pictochat '09

Post by shyguy »

Ahhh nice to meet ya too! =D
Glad someone was aware of my existence thanks to my DS =D

It was my first con ever, and i really loved it!
Cant wait to go to more cons!!
bright_red_atomsk

Pictochat '09

Post by bright_red_atomsk »

i have been told about the greatness of pictochat at AB and i finally experienced it! i witnessed awesome sketches and funny Sailor Moon related commentary. thank you all! made the lines go by so fast!
troublemaiker
I'm Special!

Pictochat '09

Post by troublemaiker »

i bought myself a ds off ebay just so i could pictochat xD

i think its a really great thing to have as someone who was in the masq. I was able to see what people were saying about the skits and pass the time when i didn't understand stuff, then people explained and then they got funnier :P
i was also able to get really honest feedback on my masq skit, cuz no one knew i was just in it so no one covered up anything, or where overly mean just for the sake of making me feelbad

passes the time great too