I have a staff question

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2009.
Suna Sato
Veteran Poster

I have a staff question

Post by Suna Sato »

I was in the anime dating game 18+ and i saw it was filmed any way i can get my hands on a copy?
Of Course im Jenova again this year! Join me my children the year of the Jenovas Witness begins!!!!
angelkurisu
AB Alumni

I have a staff question

Post by angelkurisu »

There are lots of issues that prevent us from releasing our footage to the general public, unfortunately. You can always hope someone from the audience will put it up on youtube, though!
---
Chris Cieslik
Executive Super Coordinator of Preshow Content and Entertainment
CTS/CMS 2007- 2017
Tech 2003-2006
kiarrens
The Lone Mod

I have a staff question

Post by kiarrens »

[quote=AluminiumAeris]I was in the anime dating game 18+ and i saw it was filmed any way i can get my hands on a copy?[/quote]
Sketch and I have video of the Dating Game, although I only got the first round and a bit of the third. Whether we'll be collaborating to give you an edited video with different angles or just putting our stuff up separately is yet to be seen...
Lyndsey Luther
Masquerade Coordinator 2015 - 2022
Assistant Director of Programming - Cosplay Division 2019
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2013 - 2014
Cosplay Chess Coordinator 2009 -2014
Attendee 2003 - 2009

The Anime Boston Masquerade Staff Creed: "It's our job to panic so you don't have to."
Suna Sato
Veteran Poster

I have a staff question

Post by Suna Sato »

OMG YAY I WAS THE FIRST ROUND!!!!

I was aeris and i would love to see it. My friends were all asleep please please please keep me informed on how that vid is coming along i really wanna show it off...
Of Course im Jenova again this year! Join me my children the year of the Jenovas Witness begins!!!!