Who had fun on saterday?

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2009.
SqueekyTobi
I'm new!

Who had fun on saterday?

Post by SqueekyTobi »

hi peoples! i wanted to know who had fun yesterday! cause i had fun! yay!

does anyone know if they saw me? i was wearing a black yukata with white markings and a white obi. then for the dance i was wearing a white tshirt and shorts with a Orly hat on with goggles of awsome! and i danced with reno and yuffi... sorry if i spelled that wronge... yay!!!

nya nya! bai, Tobi
BBoyDragon13
Expert Poster

Who had fun on saterday?

Post by BBoyDragon13 »

Man i won 4 dance battles On saterday and I was barely able to move after that night basicaly that night was so aswome specail the concert during it to also the senpai says before the Kalafina concert and of course and that band that played the video game music
B-Boy Dragon from Anime Breakers

Contacts
www.facebook.com/BBoyDragon13
www.facebook.com/animebreakers
ZenErik
Veteran Poster

Who had fun on saterday?

Post by ZenErik »

I worked on every single day of the convention, but I had a lot of fun Saturday night. Between the sleep deprivation and dance party, all was good. As for appearance, just had many times bleached hair, black on black Speed Cats, grey pants, and a black button up.

My lack of dancing ability is probably pretty amusing, but I had a blast and got a good cardio workout too. :p
miss lexifer
I'm new!

Who had fun on saterday?

Post by miss lexifer »

Saturday was the only day I made it up there. I ran into my ex, we started talking about the half-decade since we'd been close, and now we're actually friends again. Good times.
supernaturalfanatic
Determined Poster

Who had fun on saterday?

Post by supernaturalfanatic »

I hated Saturday, actually. :(

I started getting a headache and feeling nauseious early in the day, so I took some medicine, which only made it worse (never buying a random convenience store-brand medicine again, lol!), and I ended up retreating back to the hotel room and being sick for the rest of the night, so I missed pretty much everything from 12 in the afternoon and onward...

Not fun. :p
Phantom 1
Committed Poster

Who had fun on saterday?

Post by Phantom 1 »

Sounds like you got the Con Bug a little early. Don't be ashamed, it happens to the best of us. It happened to me back in 06 (or was it 07, I forget) and I almost missed the panel I was moderating.
MomoMiraculous
I'm Special!

Who had fun on saterday?

Post by MomoMiraculous »

I usually don't get sick until after I get home which sucks when you have to return to the real world feeling positively miserable. That being said, despite the swine flu threat, I actually didn't get sick at all last year. Saturday rocked lol
2024 Cosplans (Subject to Change)

Rangiku - Bleach
Zenitsu - Demon Slayer
Marie - Splatoon
Tsunade- Naruto
Pidge- Voltron
djrio
Expert Poster

Who had fun on saterday?

Post by djrio »

Saturday was an amazing night. Right when i came from the game room i went on a quick ride with a bud of mine and came back and went straight to the dance party. It was my first time staying that late at AB and my goodness i really enjoyed myself. :)
bxdarkangel
Expert Poster

Who had fun on saterday?

Post by bxdarkangel »

saturday was fun. ^.^
unfortunately, i only made it to the dance thing for like, an hour or so, and i was b boying...
but thats cuz i was busy danceing in the masquerade xD
Roessen
Veteran Poster

Who had fun on saterday?

Post by Roessen »

[quote=Ashleysquared]I hated Saturday, actually. :(

I started getting a headache and feeling nauseious early in the day, so I took some medicine, which only made it worse (never buying a random convenience store-brand medicine again, lol!), and I ended up retreating back to the hotel room and being sick for the rest of the night, so I missed pretty much everything from 12 in the afternoon and onward...

Not fun. :p [/quote]

The same thing happened to me... I didn't get any medicine though, and I couldn't rest because I was in a skit for the masquerade. (The L in the Catch That Tobi skit) Afterward I pretty much darted back to the hotel room so I could vomit in peace. The fact that I still had to sleep on the floor didn't help matters. I had to leave on Sunday because of this.

Still glad I decided to do my shopping on Friday though.
I PLAY GW2 DO YOU PLAY GW2 LET'S TALK GW2 STUFF YAY
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9087-3096
NNID: Roessen
PM if you added me!
GilderichVonEdelweiss
Determined Poster

Who had fun on saterday?

Post by GilderichVonEdelweiss »

I totally remember that day~ I was dressed as a bloody BB from Death Note: Another Note~ Did anyone see me there?