The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2009.
DeathfireD
Getting the hang of this...

Post by DeathfireD »

I'm looking for the Dark Magician Girl that was waiting in line in front of me at the Funimation booth to get an autograph. Your outfit was amazing and I wish we could have talked a more. I was the guy with the Mountain Dew hat that held your magic wand.

Lawliet
Veteran Poster

Post by Lawliet »

cool XD I will be waiting, watching Soul Eater after eating ramen XD
Chibi-Sorrow

Post by Chibi-Sorrow »

I want some ramen...

And it may take longer than I planned. Parental unit has my car and, of COURSE, my only phone charger is in said car. All my pictures/videos are on the obviously dead phone.

Curse me life.
supernaturalfanatic
Determined Poster

Post by supernaturalfanatic »

I'm looking for the girl who's badge name was "Sam Winchester".

We talked in the elevator in the Sheraton about Supernatural fandomwise, and I'd really like to talk more~ :p

So. If you're around.
Tessen

Post by Tessen »

I'm looking for whoever went as Level 2 Tayuya on Sunday. (I don't know if you did any other days...) I saw you in the food court and didn't want to disrupt you while you were eating but I thought your costume looked great and wanted to show my friend.
Marthxzx
I'm new!

Post by Marthxzx »

Saturday: I'm looking for someone who cosplayed as Road from D. Gray Man. I last saw her in the dealers room. Lol she was really acting her role since I was Lavi
Lawliet
Veteran Poster

Post by Lawliet »

aww, o well i hope to see it soon then xD as for me, now i must either a. regain normal eating habits by forcing myself to eat 3 meals a day, or go with my new AB diet which is being too busy to eat and forgetting to eat 2 outta 3 meals a day ^^. I ate breakfast at my house all 3 days, but only ate sushi for lunch on saturday and forgot dinner all 3 days xD
omgitsdaina

Post by omgitsdaina »

I forgot! Along with my cool Koh following friends and Hisoka, I'm also looking for a tsubasa Sakura! I caramelldanced with her as Fay, and she also took a picture with me and my Kurogane outside of registration. If you are her, hello1o
Magnificent Mooj
Experienced Poster

Post by Magnificent Mooj »

i was ivy at the batman shoot. the one with the short hair
shad0wth3fall3n
AB Alumni

Post by shad0wth3fall3n »

[quote=Darkvyse88]Loing for the Jesse and James from the Maaqs, You guys rocked. Also, anyone who stopped me and my buddy Zack, L, or Genesis. I was the "fanfiction nerd" in the Masq skit involving bad fanfiction.[/quote]

Hey this is James! Thanks so much!!!!

[quote=Ratica]I'm also looking for the Team Rocket group from the masq. I was going to meet them during lunch but got held up cleaning D:[/quote]

That's me!

AIM: shad0wth3fall3n
Myspace: myspace.com/shad0wth3fall3n
Effyness
Determined Poster

Post by Effyness »

[quote=Lawliet]aww, o well i hope to see it soon then xD as for me, now i must either a. regain normal eating habits by forcing myself to eat 3 meals a day, or go with my new AB diet which is being too busy to eat and forgetting to eat 2 outta 3 meals a day ^^. I ate breakfast at my house all 3 days, but only ate sushi for lunch on saturday and forgot dinner all 3 days xD[/quote]

LOL, what about the candy? XD
LS369

Post by LS369 »

[quote=shad0wth3fall3n][quote=Darkvyse88]Loing for the Jesse and James from the Maaqs, You guys rocked. Also, anyone who stopped me and my buddy Zack, L, or Genesis. I was the "fanfiction nerd" in the Masq skit involving bad fanfiction.[/quote]

[quote=Ratica]I'm also looking for the Team Rocket group from the masq. I was going to meet them during lunch but got held up cleaning D:[/quote]

That's me!

[/quote]
You were awesome in the masquerade! And way to improvise! But what happened to the clip that first time anyway?
Lawliet
Veteran Poster

Post by Lawliet »

haha XD minus the candy =P

candy I had:
1 small chocolate rice thing on friday
cant remember if i had anything on saturday
2 lollipops on sunday and the pocky i got after staring at a guy for a couple minutes, it was amazing i didnt even know he had pocky xD
TeamRocketMike

Post by TeamRocketMike »

[quote=coadifer]Im looking for the Spirit cosplayer from Soul Eater that I talked to on Saturday and hugged on Sunday. I was the Yoruichi cosplayer that was in line with him for the masquerade, just want to stay in touch![/quote]

Me me me me me!!! XD. I forgot what you had again but my myspace is www.myspace.com/darklight927, I also have a facebook account too X3.
forkface

Post by forkface »

WELL HI.

I am looking for some guy who promised me that he'd wear a zentai (full body spandex suit) next year with me.

SO YEAH HELLO.
EpicSeagull1
Expert Poster

Post by EpicSeagull1 »

If I'm correct, you might be talking about my friend! She mentioned something about how she was having this awesome staredown with a Lavi everytime they passed eachother in the Dealers Room. She said it was pretty lulzy. XD

Also; looking for someone who cosplayed Ruby/Brendan from the Pokemon Special manga. There was only one of you, so you know who you are!~
AB & Port '09: Rhyme (TWEWY), Sapphire (Pokemon)
AB '10: Finland (Hetalia)
Port & AAC '11: Hiccup (HTTYD), Minako Arisato (Persona 3), Road Kamelot (D.Grey-Man)
Port & AAC '12: Magoichi Saika (Sengoku Basara), Minako Arisato, fem!John Watson (BBC Sherlock),
Port & AAC '13: fem!Sam Winchester (Supernatural), fem!Tony Stark (Iron Man, Avengers), fem!John Watson, Hiccup
'14 possibilities: Hiccup, SnK?, LotR/Hobbit?, more Persona 3/4?,
AdmiralDS

Post by AdmiralDS »

[Sunday]
A girl named Toshi or something along those lines, you had makeup around your eyes. We met as you sat down next to me and my friends while I was playing my DS. You said you had been singing me to earlier but that I didn't hear you. Later, at the end of the con you gave a quick wave and were off before I had a chance to talk to you again. Well my name's Andrew as I told you and if you're out there somewhere give me a message or an email or something,
msn: yourkneeaches@live.com
It'd be cool to get in touch.
shad0wth3fall3n
AB Alumni

[quote=LS369][quote=shad0wth3fall3n][quote=Darkvyse88]Loing for the Jesse and James from the Maaqs, You guys rocked. Also, anyone who stopped me and my buddy Zack, L, or Genesis. I was the "fanfiction nerd" in the Masq skit involving bad fanfiction.[/quote]

That's me!

[/quote]
You were awesome in the masquerade! And way to improvise! But what happened to the clip that first time anyway?[/quote]

They had the music from the previous P33, because we were on the waiting list. So they thought it was ours. So I had to run off stage, go get our cd, prove that I gave them the right thing, and with a giant "I'm sorry" they put us back on. They were great about it though and we had fun! Hope you guys enjoyed it!
Bucket Mouse
Experienced Poster

Post by Bucket Mouse »

I'm looking for the girl who bought the Pullip from the dealers' room and we unpacked it together on Saturday around noon. I forgot your name but you were really friendly and awesome.
Captain Fuzzy
Determined Poster

Post by Captain Fuzzy »

Friday night during the ball I danced with this really cool chick but I forgot her name. She was wearing a green dress and a mask.

Also, I want to find Any/all of the people who i talked to about being potential Silver Skeeters next year. (Quail-Man needs his sidekicks!)

And lastly, I want to find the Duke Nukem on the unicycle, seeing him ride that made my day
SpazzyNinjaSpork
Expert Poster

Post by SpazzyNinjaSpork »

HELLO THERE. :D
Time for my list of...various people I'm looking for.

- Anyone in the cosplay "wedding" in the courtyard at noon on Saturday...even though I'm pretty sure I knew almost everybody from school, if I didn't know you, I was the spastic flower girl Fuko. :3

- My buddies from the "Non-Masq Line"! The girl I sang "Right Round" with, Scot, and the South Park people. I was the one with long hair and the starfish (again, I was cosplaying as Fuko). You guys were epic, awesome protesting skills!

- And anyone I talked to during pictochat on Sunday before Cosplay Chess. xD I was "Keiichi".

So yeah. Feel free to PM me, guys! :D Such fun. xD
Anime Boston 2011: Angel Stocking (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt), Fuko (Clannad)
Anime Boston 2012: Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)
Anime Boston 2013: Tamako Kitashirakawa (Tamako Market), maybe Marceline (Adventure Time)
Do I bleed awesome? No. Awesome bleeds me.
PaAE
Veteran Poster

Post by PaAE »

I was wondering if anyone has contact info on the Kakashi persona from the masq skit on Saturday. Wonder Boys or something.

:[ We didn't have time to exchange info.

I know he did Sai too the rest of the con. Help needed!
Hinata-chan
Veteran Poster

Post by Hinata-chan »

[quote=Tessen]I'm looking for whoever went as Level 2 Tayuya on Sunday. (I don't know if you did any other days...) I saw you in the food court and didn't want to disrupt you while you were eating but I thought your costume looked great and wanted to show my friend. [/quote]

I think I have pictures of that one! :3 She's awesome~ Stripped flute and everything! :3

[quote=shad0wth3fall3n][quote=Darkvyse88]Loing for the Jesse and James from the Maaqs, You guys rocked. Also, anyone who stopped me and my buddy Zack, L, or Genesis. I was the "fanfiction nerd" in the Masq skit involving bad fanfiction.[/quote]

That's me!

[/quote]

Omg I think I know you outside of that. The SN seems very familiar~

------

ANYWAYS~

I'm looking for a wild heartless cosplayer who was with Sakura from Tsubasa and we sang pokemon and I let you listen to Yamato from Digimon~ Yeah, you guys were awesome~ Great start to a fun sunday!

Also looking for a Kakashi and Sakura/AnbuSasuke. You guys were awesome and did some amazing pictures at the photoshoot. I also want to get the Kakasaku pictures I took for Kakashi on Saturday of him with my friend Kerri... those pics were gold ;; Kakashi had glasses and Sakura/AnbuSasuke had two tails and ears, i think.

One more, I think... I'm looking for the little Gaara that I kept seeing... she was adorable and snuggled with my friend Z who cosplayed as lee. I was the Hinata that kept requesting GaaLee and I believe you were all for that! Also, didn't we chat at Starbucks that morning? You were awesome! :3 I think she had a ryohohki bag.. or kenohoki.. idk the fandom well. XD
shad0wth3fall3n
AB Alumni

[quote=Hinata-chan]

Omg I think I know you outside of that. The SN seems very familiar~
[/quote]
Is that a bad thing? lol IM me sometime
JakkiiKitty
I'm new!

Post by JakkiiKitty »

I am looking for two people!

@LINE FOR COSPLAY CHESS: girl whose name i forget. advised my and my sister on how to make a SANGO costume? we moved ahead because she was in a WEELCHAIR if that helps.

ALSO

[FRIDAY] whoever took a picture for meeting laura bailey of the first person in line, please send me that, too. you have a picture of my sister.
RyoKazuki

Post by RyoKazuki »

[color:blue]I'm looking for a pair of Touhou cosplayers that were going around together as Youmu and Yuyuko. Those are two of my favorite Touhou characters and they did a great job on the cosplay so I figured it would be nice to meet the people behind the cosplay.

I'm also looking for a girl named Tori that was cosplaying Patchouli Knowledge. I danced with you at the ball lessons and a bit at the beginning of the ball. I also thought it would be cool to get in touch again.

Hope to hear from the people I'm looking for soon.[/color]
littlenozomi

Post by littlenozomi »

This kind of things always make me feel creepy...but I thought this person was interesting so let's try it out!

I'm looking for someone who was dressed as a cop...guy? Blackish leathery outfit with a copish hat at least...He has longish curly hair tied in a ponytail.

You were in line with me at one point for Anime Hell. I was the sailor suited girl (Minako Aino to be exact) with the white plush cat and I thought you and your friend were hilarious in your discussions about soda and pot and I agreed with your opinions and outspokenness (is that even a word?). Also, I ran into you at a bunch of other panels of similar topic (Bad Anime Bad, etc), but the lines always pushed me away before I could say hi.

You seem like someone that would be awesome to chat with and I would love to talk to you sometime ^^
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

[quote=Willowanderer]It's the tattooed ghost from Fatal Frame 3.
I can't remember what she was called, precicelty something about holly.[/quote]

Danke Arigatou!
Nurilka
Veteran Poster

Post by Nurilka »

Oh, people in my group are also looking for the person who was cosplaying Harry Potter. We originally met them in the hotel lobby, then I danced with them at the Black Orchid Ball.

Pm? xD
SavannahBanana13
Experienced Poster

Post by SavannahBanana13 »

This is all I can remember now. I was cosplaying as Sakura Haruno from Naruto, by the way. If I remember any more, I'll add them to my post. If you think you fit any of the descriptions below, PM me or contact me on AIM (XmCrGuRl23X or Gorillazgirl949), MSN (FeelGoodIncGirl@hotmail.com), Myspace (myspace.com/feelgo0dincgirl, or search the email address Gorillazgirl949@aim.com), or Facebook (Savannah Paul).

FRIDAY
~ The person wearing the mudkip mask that my friend and I got a picture with who I also hugged you. I was the Sakura Haruno cosplayer with the tall readhead guy.

~ The man dressed as Sakura Haruno from Naruto near the karaoke room.

~ The Tobi cosplayer I danced with at the dance thingy. On your ID thing, you had the name "Tobi" on top and under it was the first name "Mikael", I believe. I didn't catch your last name. I was the Sakura Haruno cosplayer. You were sitting down and I asked "do you want to get up and dance with me?", and you said yes, and we danced until I had to leave (I left with the teenage boy with black hair, black and white hoodie, black 30h!3 shirt, and 2 red glowsticks). I asked you if you would be there the next day, and you said yes, and I never saw you again. You seemed like a cool guy and I just wanted to talk to you again.

SATURDAY
~ The girl in the karaoke room cosplaying as Sakura Haruno. Right before you sang your song, you said something like "I worked really hard on this song". I was the other Sakura Haruno cosplayer who was giving you encouragement and praise during and after your song. Before you left, a guy took a picture of the both of us.

~ The guy in the karaoke room that I was talking to who took the picture of me and the other Sakura Haruno cosplayer. When I met you, I was sitting my your table, charging my camera battery and practicing my song (I was singing "For Fruits Basket" from the anime Fruits Basket). I was number 61 and you were number 63 or 64.

~ The pedo bear cosplayer in the artist alley

~ The person cosplaying as Chadom in the dealer's room.

~ The two guys lipsyncing to "I'm On A Boat", one of which was riding a dolphin

~ The guy in the karaoke room that I was sitting by (NOT THE ONE I GOT A PICTURE WITH! If you think you are that person, check the second description under SATURDAY). I was cosplaying as Sakura Haruno from Naruto. I was number 61 and I sang "For Fruits Basket". We talked for a bit and before you left, I got your picture.

~ The Akatsuki cosplayers in the dealer's room that all hugged me.

SUNDAY
~ The Alucard cosplayer I had my picture taken with by the entrance. I was the Sakura Haruno cosplayer who stuttered a bit when trying to talk to you (Believe me, it was hard to get the courage to ask cosplayers to take their picture or get my picture taken with them). Your costume was one of my favorites and it looked like you worked hard on it.

~ The guy in the karaoke room who sang "GO!!!!!" from Naruto

2009 - Sakura Haruno (Naruto)
2010 - Girlycard (Hellsing: The Dawn)
2011 - Erik (the Phantom of the Opera)
2012 - Double D (Ed Edd N Eddy)
2013 - Double D (Ed Edd N Eddy)
2014 - Tina Belcher (Bob's Burgers)

2015 possibilities
-Yoko Littner (Gurren Lagann)
-fem!Izaya (Durarara)
-Girlycard (Hellsing: The Dawn)

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SavannahElizabethPaul
Twitter: @savannah_paul
Tumblr & Instagram: somechicknamedsavannah
Risu
Expert Poster

Post by Risu »

Hey I'm Looking for photos of me and my girlfriend we were dressed as Alucard and Integera from hellsing we only dressed up on Saturday
Ric Hard Joseph
Jr Tech 2010, 2011
Live Video 2012
Lawliet
Veteran Poster

Post by Lawliet »

im none of these people but the guy who sang go (fighting dreamers) was awesome XD
Blackfoxx93

Post by Blackfoxx93 »

Im looking for the guy who sat next to us during the amvs (FRIDAY)
and found us in the dance (SATURDAY);)
He had his lip pirced.
MeowRawr22

Post by MeowRawr22 »

I'm looking for a GRimmjow Cosplayer on saturday
I saw him a few time, around 10/11 in the morning where we took pitures of eachother, later at the bleach photo shoot where I asked him for a hug, and just generally around.
He had darker green/blue hair (wig) and was quite a good grimmjow
this is a picture of him:
http://s578.photobucket.com/albums/ss22 ... ure076.jpg
RC
Veteran Poster

Post by RC »

Oh, I'm also looking for the Riza Hawkeye cosplayer that I took a picture with, I know there were two of you. One I asked not to kill me- to you I simply say hi.

To the other... I say I'm sorry. I put my arm around you and hugged you so I feel bad...
Shinden
Veteran Poster

Post by Shinden »

Looking for Azumanga Culture Day Cafe waitress, Saturday. Costume was perfect! Were you going for Osaka? Spot on! My friend got a pic if you want to see.
2012: I, Otaku
2013: off
2014: An Introduction to Kill La Kill
2015: Beyond Honnouji
2016: Japanophile's Guide to Boston, Nippon wo Mamore
2017: All About the Imperial Family
2018: Contrasts of Tezuka
Aprilxx

Post by Aprilxx »

[Sunday] I'm looking for the girl with short honey hair they cosplayed Takuto from Full Moon and saw me as Izumi and gasped while I gasped at her XD she said "yaoi fest!" or something and we hugged and took pics. :3 then we saw each other a little later when she was sitting against a wall near the artists' place and I waved and she waved back. Yeah...

[also sunday] a girl who was Yuki from Vampire Knight saw me right as I was going in and said "i love you!" and I was like "II love YOUU" and she said "I've never seen an izumi cozplay before!" And we talked a little bit there....

that's it. <3
shad0wth3fall3n
AB Alumni

[quote=Risu]Hey I'm Looking for photos of me and my girlfriend we were dressed as Alucard and Integera from hellsing we only dressed up on Saturday [/quote]

Go to http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/ ... 09%20Misc/
Aprilxx

Post by Aprilxx »

[quote=shad0wth3fall3n][quote=Risu]Hey I'm Looking for photos of me and my girlfriend we were dressed as Alucard and Integera from hellsing we only dressed up on Saturday [/quote]

Go to http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/ ... 09%20Misc/[/quote]
so you were the james with the jessie and grunt?
Luna

Post by Luna »

I'm looking for the Kyou from FB that was standing in line behind me, and my friends at the Bespa signing outside the room of the dance. He was really tall. After the signing I managed to catch him for a hug~
shad0wth3fall3n
AB Alumni

[quote=Aprilxx][quote=shad0wth3fall3n][quote=Risu]Hey I'm Looking for photos of me and my girlfriend we were dressed as Alucard and Integera from hellsing we only dressed up on Saturday [/quote]

so you were the james with the jessie and grunt?[/quote]

Yes I was! :-D
AnnabelleKitten

Post by AnnabelleKitten »

Rahh my friends are mean TT-TT I must repost this since mine was too close to the beginning or whateverhaveyou.

[Saturday][RAAVE] Me and my friends are looking for this guy we met at the dance later Saturday night. He wore a black hat with goggles, a sweatshirt that he asked us, "Who wears a sweatshirt to a dance?" and we reply'd, "You do!"

He was tall, and he "taught" me how to dance and raave.
Aprilxx

Post by Aprilxx »

[quote=shad0wth3fall3n][quote=Aprilxx][quote=shad0wth3fall3n][quote=Risu]Hey I'm Looking for photos of me and my girlfriend we were dressed as Alucard and Integera from hellsing we only dressed up on Saturday [/quote]

Yes I was! :-D[/quote]
awwwww you took a picture with me and jessie and the grunt wanted to be in it and you were like "go away grunt :P" And you pushed him out of the picture XD
shad0wth3fall3n
AB Alumni

[quote=Aprilxx]
awwwww you took a picture with me and jessie and the grunt wanted to be in it and you were like "go away grunt :P" And you pushed him out of the picture XD [/quote]

This is a large possibility lol That did happen! :-D Do you have the pic uploaded? :-D
mellodramatic

Post by mellodramatic »

[quote=shad0wth3fall3n][quote=Aprilxx][quote=shad0wth3fall3n][quote=Risu]Hey I'm Looking for photos of me and my girlfriend we were dressed as Alucard and Integera from hellsing we only dressed up on Saturday [/quote]

Yes I was! :-D[/quote]

holycrap! you guys were fantastic. <3

I'm looking for the Matt with the Piplup.
And my friends are looking for the gentern, and the Tenth Doctor who had 3D glasses, a sonic screwdriver, and a minitardis?

I was the (actually Asian) Rikku (ffx-2) with Watari&Matt (:

Aprilxx

Post by Aprilxx »

[quote=shad0wth3fall3n][quote=Aprilxx]
awwwww you took a picture with me and jessie and the grunt wanted to be in it and you were like "go away grunt :P" And you pushed him out of the picture XD [/quote]

This is a large possibility lol That did happen! :-D Do you have the pic uploaded? :-D[/quote]
not yet, when I got home I watched TV and now I'm in bed with my laptop :-P I'm planning on uploading all pics tomorrow though!
Masakuni

Post by Masakuni »

On saturday there was a Suika cosplayer that I ran into a couple of times. I was going to give her my email but I didn't have a pen!
shad0wth3fall3n
AB Alumni

[quote=Aprilxx][quote=shad0wth3fall3n][quote=Aprilxx]

This is a large possibility lol That did happen! :-D Do you have the pic uploaded? :-D[/quote]
not yet, when I got home I watched TV and now I'm in bed with my laptop :-P I'm planning on uploading all pics tomorrow though![/quote]

Awwww, well I uploaded my 798 pics :-( lol jk. Upload whenever, just send me a copy via email if possible! shad0wth3fall3n@gmail.com Thanks! :-D

[quote=mellodramatic]
holycrap! you guys were fantastic. <3
[/quote]

Thank you so much!!! I'm glad everyone liked it so much! It was lots of fun and next year we will be doing even better! :-D
Aprilxx

Post by Aprilxx »

Oh no problem at all! I will ^_^
shad0wth3fall3n
AB Alumni

[quote=Aprilxx]Oh no problem at all! I will ^_^[/quote]

Thanks so much! :-D