The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2009.
Pugilist Manifesto
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Pugilist Manifesto »

I'm looking for this girl who was crossplaying as naked guy. He/she had a "censored" strip across her his/her *ahem* naughty bits and was wearing skin colored tights. We talked for a bit outside the bathrooms in the Prudential food court.

Also, I'm looking for pictures of myself. I cosplayed as Ippo Makunouchi, and I was wearing red shorts, white shoes, red gloves, and no shirt. I'd offer a reference picture, but I don't have one as of late. =/

(obtw, some have confused me for Little Mac from Punch Out)
patriotails
Experienced Poster

Post by patriotails »

all of these people were sunday(the only day I could go) I'm looking for the officer jenny talking to team Rocket, the R dorothy I photoed in front of the dealers room, the street fighter/ king of fighters group, the frank west with pink pimp hat, the J.D I photoed him in the food court and asked about turk, "DDR-Bama", a guy my friends nicknamed as sketch during the last hour,
any pictures of my friends who were yuki cross and kaname together, Toan from Dark cloud, and
Duke nukem, I got his pic in front of the Hynes.

P.S. why were you guys being interviewed in the dealers room and by who, James?
CubanThunder

Post by CubanThunder »

Repost:

[Friday/Saturday]-- Girl who participated in the Media Trivia thingy. We chatted for a while during the event, about [as] and such. Brown hair, incredibly enthusiastic about her trivia knowledge. Saw her again at the Individual Trivia on Saturday, but she left before I could talk to her.

[strike][Sunday]-- Girl dressed as Lucy from Elfen Lied that I high-fived every time I saw her around the dealer's room. She's my hero now XD[/strike] Found

[Sunday As Well]-- Girl with "THE" taped on one arm and "GAME" taped on the other. She quite possibly made my day, and subsequently is another hero of mine.

Email: jakevlahakis@gmail.com

Thanks for the help!
Paine

Post by Paine »

anyone nice enough to have given me a cigarette on sunday... i was the red headed paine... and it was highly appreciated... if anyone got any pics of me could you let me know... ive looked at about 6000 pics and apparently managed to avoid them all... lol
omgitsdaina

Post by omgitsdaina »

Still looking for the following people:

The Hisoka (HxH) who I (I was Kurapika) took a picture with in the dealers room.

aaanddd

The people who followed in front of the giant brown centipede (Koh) Who my friends and I later met up with and made plushies with. You guys were cool. xD

annnd!

the stein that my friends and I hung out with outside the elevator on the 22nd floor on sunday. We talked about your cool head screw. xD
Princess_Kaylin
Obsessed Poster

Post by Princess_Kaylin »

lol its alright, I had a ton of photos and video taken of me in the tyrant suit...only one managed to show up so far from online albums. The video that is on youtube is one my friend video taped of me in the room
===========[2018]============
Princess Celica- Fire Emblem Echoes-----Jill Valentine - Resident Evil 3
-----All Week-end --------------------------------Just during Photoshoot---
caper moon

Post by caper moon »

its a me that guy with the top hat an googles
heres my myspace
http://www.myspace.com/stringlessmarionette
im also looking for the people i met at the dance after we went and got snacks hers a pic of me
i was all so a techno moogle lokkin for anyone who has pics or wants to be friends
brokenzeromus

Post by brokenzeromus »

anyone that lives in the lowell area or somewhere near it it im me if you want sn is luapregoraecila
Paine

Post by Paine »

that was most likely one of my friends i brought...
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p103 ... kShane.jpg
that johnny napalm?
i was paine chilling with him btw
APimpNamedGendo
Expert Poster

Post by APimpNamedGendo »

I have two people to send shoutouts to...

1) The catgirl who hung out with me, Bearded Ryu, and our little group (that is what she put as her ID name), you simply rock and Im glad you spent a little time in our AB RPG party.

2) Sunday, someone not in costume tried to get on an elevator and I was booking it to my room before they cleaned our room for fear of losing my car-house-everything keys in their cleanup. Im so sorry I rushed the door shut on you, and I hope you see this and accept my apology. I hate being rude and if I wasnt running on that "oh poopy" feeling I would never have done that.
Radiant-Cadenza

Post by Radiant-Cadenza »

Story time!

-When I was entering the Kalafina concert, I saw a Aigis cosplayer entering the dealers room.
I only saw the costume from the back. I spent the rest of the con kinda hoping I would find her again so I could get a picture or at lease see what the costume looks like from the front.
So, if that Aigis/ Aegis happens to see this, or if anyone has a picture, I wanna see the costume.
---
Other than that, I have a few things I'd like to say to some people that I met at the con if given the chance:

To the Riviera Cosplayers : Riviera is one of my favorite games and it's always nice to see people dress up as more obscure characters. Good job, especially on the weapons. Now, if only you had a Lina and Fia...

To the Velvet Cosplayer : My friend Heather and I had pleasant chat with you while waiting for autographs and you just seemed like a really nice person. Or, at least polite enough to put up with us for those 5 or so minutes. :P If memory serves, that was Saturday, so I was Scar and my friends had "Too poor to cosplay" shirts. Anyway, that picture I took of you was actually one of my best shots from the Con, and it's on my DA if you don't mind.

To the Midna cosplayer: I kinda "met" you outside the dance on Saturday, but actually got a picture on Sunday, without the make-up. I joked that I could just photoshop it back. I can't. I decided to actually try, and it didn't come out very good at all. If given the chance, I would still like to show you the attempt. That picture can also be found on my DA, Here
So if anybody's in contact with her, please show her so she can have the opportunity to yell at me for desecrating her picture. :P
Onipuck
Veteran Poster

Post by Onipuck »

Uh yes, I was wondering if anyone knew how to contact either one of the ladies who's picture I have taken over the weekend.

Well, the pictures I'm going to post, if it was of all of them it'd probably be over two hundred people, but I digress.

The first is a Jessica Albert cosplayer, here's a picture - http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h300/ ... 0_0217.jpg
The other one was a really good Sailor Mars cosplayer,- http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h300/ ... 0_0027.jpg
Last edited by Onipuck on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:22 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: Removed full names
Nurilka
Veteran Poster

Post by Nurilka »

Hmm, were you in the masquerade? And I think I saw the same Kira at the dance too when I was watching the dance circle.
Yami

Post by Yami »

Oooh I saw her. (The girl with the censored sign) She was dressed as Pluto from Kuroshitsuji.
Here's her DA account - Link
caper moon

Post by caper moon »

im looking for sephies mom also i told you my middle name was a gutair brand spellt wrong lols we danced at the dance
bxdarkangel
Expert Poster

Post by bxdarkangel »

lol. the dance circle. XD
i was the guy with silver hair in that. ^.^
SamosIamos
I'm new!

Post by SamosIamos »

So I'm looking for 2 people who were both in the karaoke room on Sunday.

One was the awesome L (it was me and my friend who helped him pick up his lollipops. I was in a akatski cloak and she was a semi- Haruhi S. cosplayer.)

and the other was the awesome kitten dude who gave all my friends hugs and started to caramelldansen during the Hare Hare Yukai >3
caper moon

Post by caper moon »

awesome good time that i cant dance lols
Lover Of Deidara
Expert Poster

Post by Lover Of Deidara »

[quote=BeyondCatharsis]i'm looking for the people who played red rover outside the food court on sunday at 1:00 or so
i remember there was
a girl with pink hair
a girl with a headband
a garra that gave me a hug <3
and there was one other girl
XP so if u were playing let me know
i was one with the pigtails
[/quote]

If you mean the Akatsuki with the headband, that was me. My friend was the Marluxia with the pink wig, and I have no idea where that Gaara went. xD
Was the other girl a Vexen?

Are you the one with the black hair that was cosplaying Misa?
2012:

Sagan Natsuo
Aoyagi Ritsuka (Potential)
Agatsuma Soubi (Teenage)
Hisoka Kurosaki
Yuri Lowell
Leon Magnus
Paine

Post by Paine »

im looking for my 2 heroes from this years con

Kirara:
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p103 ... 009050.jpg

Appa:
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p103 ... 5_4919.jpg

coolest costumes ever
Onipuck
Veteran Poster

Post by Onipuck »

[quote=Paine]im looking for my 2 heroes from this years con

Kirara:

Appa:

coolest costumes ever[/quote]

Dude, there was an Appa there?
If only I knew that, I would have tried to get a picture of him and Ronin Momo together.
Paine

Post by Paine »

i didnt actually get a pic of him i stole one from some one else but i wanted to hug him... i didnt get the chance... and i didnt see the kirara at all i just saw the pic
AnnabelleKitten

Post by AnnabelleKitten »

I'm looking for anyone that danced SaturdayNight in the circles, those who watched, or those who danced with me x3

I was wearing a regular grey t-shirt with jeans, and I wore a tiny top-hat that had purple ribbon and a white feather. PM me? xP
chaobunny
Committed Poster

Post by chaobunny »

[quote=Paine]im looking for my 2 heroes from this years con

Kirara:

Appa:

coolest costumes ever[/quote]

The Appa was from last year, not this year.
My YouTube Channel

Cosplays for 2015:
Jinora (Legend of Korra)

AMVs
-Somebody Who Cares (2014 Romance Finalist)
-Heartbeat (2013 Drama Finalist)
-SpiritPunch (2012 Other Finalist)
-If I Could Find You Now (2011 Romance Finalist)
-Until The End (2010 Best Romance)
-Falling From Innocence (2010 Drama Finalist)
-In a World Without Sorrow... (2009 Drama Finalist)
-Broken Wings of Love (2009 Romance Finalist)
Paine

Post by Paine »

aw well then i guess i dont feel that bad
Sepharos

Post by Sepharos »

I'm looking for the Misa in the wheelchair, and i was wondering if anyone has any pics of me I was fangirl (pink wig and fangirl sign).
Nurilka
Veteran Poster

Post by Nurilka »

Ohhhh. Do you know my friend Sarah? She was cosplaying Neru Akita (yellow vocaloid).

But yeah, that dance circle was awesome.
Saturday, the guy asked if i wanted to go in and tried to get me or my friend to go in and I hid behind her instead. (which was interesting seeing as how she was about 6 inches shorter than me :P)
Onipuck
Veteran Poster

Post by Onipuck »

[quote=Sepharos]I'm looking for the Misa in the wheelchair, and i was wondering if anyone has any pics of me I was fangirl (pink wig and fangirl sign).
[/quote]
One wheel-chair Misa, coming right up.
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h300/ ... esized.jpg
Yammark
Determined Poster

Post by Yammark »

Im looking for A guy I hired to do a sketch for me about noon on sunday, I forgot to pick up around 2 or 3 and remembered around 8 at night, and it was too late, I also gave him 2 cans of jolt... he sold 1 for $5.
Im also looking for someone really nice. : 3
Yamma!
cynispin
I'm new!

Post by cynispin »

[quote=heyyouthere]Who were the other two dj's saturday night, on the right side.

?----
Greg
?----

I left at 12 to catch a bus. But the dances were a major VICTORY![/quote]

Hey! I was one of them -

Cynispin - You can get me through Dougaijin.com or myspace.com/cynispinmusic. I have my instant message addresses on my profile, but I'm never on...
Greg Ayres - He's all over the interwebz! His official site is gregayres.com.
Dex - beatforgeproductions.com. This was my first time meeting Dex, and he played an awesome set :thumbup:

Thanks for the comment!
RyuzakixConxCarne

Post by RyuzakixConxCarne »

i was not. =c

bxdarkangel
Expert Poster

Post by bxdarkangel »

i was at the dance saturday. i was in the circle. guy with silver spiked hair. ^.^
attempting to break dance and all. XD
and my epic fail at the windmill.... >.<
AnnabelleKitten

Post by AnnabelleKitten »

[quote=Nurilka]
But yeah, that dance circle was awesome.
Saturday, the guy asked if i wanted to go in and tried to get me or my friend to go in and I hid behind her instead. (which was interesting seeing as how she was about 6 inches shorter than me :P)[/quote]

I think I saw that XD I remember someone hiding behind someone when the guy was like YOU! Hahha :3
I watched all the circles xP
foxsman

Post by foxsman »

i was there lol i had no idea what red rover was so i was super confused while i ate my pizza
Meph
Dedicated Poster

Post by Meph »

I'm looking for the Miss Edel from Princess Tutu that was walking around x_x i tried to shout to you but you didn't hear me. I just had to say that yours is my favorite costume from the ENTIRE convention. Not only was it Tutu.. and not only was it a minor Character.. it was PERFECTLY DONE. You looked wonderful. My friends can tell you I spazzed out. I just wanted to tell you ^_^ so I hope you read this.

and if you know her, please let her know! thank you so much!
foxsman

Post by foxsman »

oh yeah i am looking for i think three or four girls from friday sat and sun they were staying at the sheraton on the 42 43 or 44 floor.
i was dancing around directualy across from you =] i have longish hair and wore gogles
RC
Veteran Poster

Post by RC »

[quote=Ryuuzaki]
Here are some reference pictures of me beyond my avatar.
http://s523.photobucket.com/albums/w356 ... s/cosplay/[/quote]

You probably won't remember me, we didn't talk. You were the first L I saw actually, I flipped out and Edward made me be quiet and not run away. Of course, realizing it was irrational paranoia... and that I was cosplaying no one from Death Note that day... I tried to get rid of the paranoia, almost worked too...
But I saw you. XD

And I was looking for you without mentioning it here... although I didn't post it... Yeah...
littlenozomi

Post by littlenozomi »

Reposting this since it was last on the second page and I didn't get any replies:

I'm looking for someone who was dressed as a cop...guy? Blackish leathery outfit with a copish hat at least...He has longish curly hair tied in a ponytail.

You were in line with me at one point for Anime Hell. I was the sailor suited girl (Minako Aino to be exact) with the white plush cat and I thought you and your friend were hilarious in your discussions about soda and pot and I agreed with your opinions and outspokenness (is that even a word?). Also, I ran into you at a bunch of other panels of similar topic (Bad Anime Bad, etc), but the lines always pushed me away before I could say hi.

You seem like someone that would be awesome to chat with and I would love to talk to you sometime ^^
Heartswyrd
Expert Poster

Post by Heartswyrd »

Looking for three people.

The two people that stood with me in line for the amv contest.I was the girl with the Gaara shirt! ~Congratulations on your award, your diglet was so cute! Hope to see you at CTcon! Hope your hubby can come to that one!~

Also looking for the gent that I met in line for the masq. We were on the first floor and we kept having to be pushed back. He had a DS and was playing pokemon and had a pokemon plushie! We ended up sitting on the top row of the balcony. He and the people on the other side of him really liked the Dragon Force AMV.
katysaurus
I'm new!

Post by katysaurus »

i was a gentern? -waves arms around- haa hay : D!
Pocky-chan
I'm new!

Post by Pocky-chan »

hey! it's me! the Naked girl being a guy with a censor bar!
RC
Veteran Poster

Post by RC »

HEY!

ALL YOU KOMAMURA COSPLAYERS!

I've been requested by a maker of a youtube video to tell a certain one of you that you have screen time on youtube. I have no idea which and said video maker was not specific. So I suppose I'm looking for all of you. It is not a video of just you, but you're in it. XD

Here's the url.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb5iW9LddCM
rvkn

Post by rvkn »

Looking for the girl in the pink behind the Kaiju Big Battel table on Saturday.
PockyPham
Experienced Poster

Post by PockyPham »

[quote=Sepharos]I'm looking for the Misa in the wheelchair, and i was wondering if anyone has any pics of me I was fangirl (pink wig and fangirl sign).
[/quote]

[color:blue]i saw you ! rofl (: you didnt see mee thoughh [: i wasnt cosplaying at all [; but im pretty sure i saw someone with a pink wig with the fangirl sign ![/color]
Kvalla

Post by Kvalla »

I'm looking for clearer pictures of the guy riding the dolphin... I'm like, 90% sure that was my friend Cam but all the pics I've found are blurry or he's wearing sunglasses. =<
KawaiiHonya4
I'm new!

Post by KawaiiHonya4 »

I am looking for the Urahara i met friday and raved with on sat. I was tomo then soubi! say hi if u can get the chance!
Tochian

Post by Tochian »

I'm looking for the artist boy with kind of purple hair sitting near the phones on the second night during the dance. I came over and sat down and just as we started talking you had to leave.

Also on the dance on the second night, a ROXAS named JAKE! I'm the girl who came up and said "Roxas, i'm Kairi!" when we started dancing.
PockyPham
Experienced Poster

Post by PockyPham »

Ahh i wanna meet the host of the masquerade ! ROFL he was hilarious (: especially wehn everyone booed his One Piece joke lol [: & he was ahwesome in that Sailor Moon outift ! :D bwahahaha !
brokenzeromus

Post by brokenzeromus »

hmm yah id like to find the guy with the dolphin too i asked him if i could ride it and he let me for like 2 minutes
Renzokuken
Expert Poster

Post by Renzokuken »

Well, I'm looking for a guy who was cosplaying as Squall. I met him on Friday and again on Saturday but never got his contact information. He was one of the few Squall's that had a gunblade with him, and didn't have a scar.
AB2012 Planned Cosplays

- Lady (Devil May Cry 3)
- Gijinka Oki (Okami)
- Disgaea Thief (Disgaea 2)