The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2009.
nfamouswun
Getting the hang of this...

Post by nfamouswun »

im looking for a girl i met on thursday night. i cant remember your name. i was playing guitar in the sheraton lobby, u came by and asked if i had a light. we went outside for a smoke. we talked for a bit, you mentioned you went to one of the nearby art schools.

we went back inside, you went to your room, i stayed in the lobby for a little longer, then i went upstairs, apparently you came back downstairs looking for me, then left. i came back downstairs and my friends told me the girl i went outside with came back looking for me. i never saw you again.

here's a pic of me if it helps Link

my aim is henohenomoheno
RC
Veteran Poster

Post by RC »

I'm attempting to prove to some friends that I'm not paranoid, and there were several L's after me.

My friend, knowing my badge matched user name, told several L cosplayers about my badge that stated I wasn't Kira, and got some of them to try and find me, none of them did, but I knew I felt someone was looking for me! I was Roy Mustang, actually, with no death note! *not Kira*

I am looking for any of these L cosplayers.
nfamouswun

Post by nfamouswun »

someone imed me the other day saying they were someones sister/brother from here. i was afk and lost the im/sn. message me again?
ash_link

Post by ash_link »

Friday and Saturday night, I won't forget it. That's when me and my friend just sat around the sheraton/hynes connection lobby, mumbling to ourselves whenever something happens. It was that night, you showed up.

At first, you were having yourself a feast with some soup or some sort of foreign food (I cannot remember which), I yelled.

I yelled and grabbed your attention and you came near. Jokingly, I asked if I could have your soup, which to my surprise you almost handed it to me. I told you to disregard that, since it was a joke. However, I was pretty hungry since all I had in the morning was Powerade, bread and different food snacks.

You commented then, 'I have beef jerky in my room'. I broke out of my semi-tired manner and asked 'Really?!'. After to some degree, you said you'd be back with the Beef Jerky.

My friend near me said, 'she fooled you, she is not coming back'. I suppose he was right at the time. We were just two rubberneckin' con-goers with no crowd.

That's when my friend signals me to my right; a lone girl with beef jerky hands it to me. I smile, say thank you and take what was gifted to me. I was extremely happy.

We parted ways but I caught a glimpse of your nametag. It was Vulpix1337. I was beyond tired and I couldn't thank you enough and/or hug you.

I want to properly thank you for your selflessness and your kindness in a lazy bum's time of need.

Thank you vulpix1337! I wanna know who you are, for I will repay you come AnimeBoston 2010.

My aim is aero850 and my email is ashloire[at]gmail.com
PaAE
Veteran Poster

Post by PaAE »

CUBE GIRL, lol. I'm looking for you! And the other Bad Girls of No More Heroes that I met. :3 Since I was cosplaying her as well, with the bloody bat and beer can.

Was walking around with my Shinobu.

Just looking for anyone who we didn't get contact information from! :[ PM me!
Larcen Tyler
Experienced Poster

Post by Larcen Tyler »

I'm looking for anyone who was part of a four-female Cowboy Bebop cosplaying group. There was a woman named Rosalie, whose costume I'm not sure of, and then there was Catherine who was cosplaying Ed. The other cosplayers were Julia, Jessica, and Faye.

If any of you were part of that party, please let me know ASAP.
TeenRyu

Post by TeenRyu »

Not sure if you were speaking about me; I was the Black guy on Friday wearing the bade name JoeJoe, waiting in line for the dance. :/

Also;

Im looking for a few people.

One was this Girl dressed up in what I think was Natsume, the music Anime; a girl with Long blue hair in ponytails, Her eyebrowns were blue too; and she was somewhat tall, as she took a pick with a Female Squall on Sunday before they left; Picture here.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4 ... =617441642

Next, Im looking for the people I raved with on Friday, and briefly Saturday. Again I was the Black Kid who helped start the circles in the Friday dance, and did a lil dancing of my own; although I failed Miserably. >_>; My Badge name was JoeJoe, so yeah; if you know these people/are these people, hit me up.
Faceman
AB Executive

Post by Faceman »

Please be aware this forum is for AB 2009 Memories. Please post within the 2010 Memories forum for topics related to AB2010. Thank you.
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!
TeenRyu

Post by TeenRyu »

Oops! Sorry >_<
Faceman
AB Executive

Post by Faceman »

Locking this thread for a week or two to prevent confusion between it and the 2010 forum. For AB2010 postings, please use the Anime Boston 2010 Memories Forum.
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!