The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2009.
Aprilxx
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Aprilxx »

[quote=shad0wth3fall3n][quote=Aprilxx]Oh no problem at all! I will ^_^[/quote]

Thanks so much! :-D[/quote]
No problem at all! :3 Thanks for taking the pic with me XD
shad0wth3fall3n
AB Alumni

Post by shad0wth3fall3n »

Haha we're just gonna keep thanking eachother. Either way, the con was amazing, I'm glad you wanted a pic with us, and I'm glad you liked our skit!
Zigfried
Veteran Poster

Post by Zigfried »

Hey, Jesse, it's the Skull Kid from the Majora's Mask group that kept running into you. Just wanted to congratulate you one more time on your award! Way to keep your cool under pressure. I don't know if I'd have handled it as well as you, haha.
SaiyanHikari
Expert Poster

Post by SaiyanHikari »

I am looking for an Aeris/Aerith cosplayer that I met at the Black Orchid Ball. Her name is Sarah (or variant of like Sara) and she told me that she would cosplay Edward Elric on Saturday.

I am also looking for a Champion Shirona/Cynthia from Pokemon Diamond/Pearl that I met on Saturday.

I was a Kuroudo Akabane/Dr Jackal (Getbackers)(long black overcoat, white shirt and black slacks, black hair) all of Friday and Tower Tycoon Palmer (Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum)(green overcoat with yellow buttons, blonde wig) for Saturday and Sunday
shad0wth3fall3n
AB Alumni

Post by shad0wth3fall3n »

Well this is James, not Jesse, but thank you so much! We tried really hard and the fact that we both came from theatrical backgrounds helped a bit. So instead of failing, we danced, and stuck a pose...that doesn't work..make em laugh :-D
Nosut
Veteran Poster

Post by Nosut »

Im looking for the Marle from chrono trigger from CT
(http://s302.photobucket.com/albums/nn84 ... G_0855.jpg)

Im the alucard that met you on saturday night at extreme geek you where cool and I looked for you but didnt fidn you sunday. So if you see this you should PM me! I would like to talk to you again.
Indeed

Post by Indeed »

I'm looking for pics of the pyramid head that was wondering around the convention hall. if any one has one a link would be very appreciated.
Min
I'm new!

Post by Min »

[Saturday] Looking for a fellow Phillips Academy (Andover) now-alum named... Kevin, I think? I was with my friend, both of us happening to be wearing green tee-shirts, on the green line on our way back from the con at about 10pm, when he struck up a conversation. It was only when I had to get off at Park Street that I noticed the lanyard that said 'Andover prom 2009.' I'm an '03 alum and it'd be cool just to hear about what the school's like now.
GoggleBoy
Experienced Poster

Post by GoggleBoy »

Looking for the El Fuerte & C. Viper players from the Saturday SF4 tournament.
1) I was cosplaying as El Fuerte on Friday
2) You were both pretty sick, and it'd be nice to get some practice with something that isn't Ryu/Ken/etc.
~Kirk Davis
Cosplay Chess Coordinator - AB 2018 to Present
An actual official Yu-Gi-Oh judge who cosplays Pegasus
First one to die - AB Deathmatch 2014-2017

"He used to be a volleyball player like the rest, then he took a bullet to the knee." - Me, enjoying all the ensuing cringe that came afterwards.
Rip

Post by Rip »

I'm looking for people I raved with on Saturday night. :D

I was one of the girls that stayed near the front left corner the whole time. Black tank top and my hair was in a pony tail?

Anywhos, my email is pirate-demon@hotmail.com. Hit me up. :P
byukuu

Post by byukuu »

I was Ze Mole with them!!!!! I was further down in line, but yeah, ITS MEEEE!!!!!!
Zendal

Post by Zendal »

Looking for the Soi Fon i gave the black cat to

and also the Yoruichi i took photos with that the black suit spiderman took for us.
RickGlass
AB Staff

Post by RickGlass »

Same here, brother,

If you remember me, hit me up on linoleumknife21 on AIM. I leave it on as long as my laptop has power
Richard Mochi

Anime Boston Security

Living Meme God
Kyakins
Veteran Poster

Post by Kyakins »

Okay I'm looking for [color:red]THE WONDER BOYS[/color] who performed in the masquerade.

When the announcer said Wonder Boys, I thought 'OMG, a wonder girls dance!!' then Tell Me came on and I started dancing with you all in my seat. Thank you for that, and you were all awesome.
*~*~Cosplaying at AB since 2006~*~*

AB 2014 Planned Cosplay (Subject to Change)
Pinkie Pie (MLP)
Annie or Christa (SnK)
Blackfire (Teen Titans)
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

Anyone know who this black kid / boxer was?

http://s302.photobucket.com/albums/nn84 ... G_0852.jpg
Rip

Post by Rip »

I'm a female. D':

I can't remember ya if you don't explain yourself, foo', but I'll message ya anywho. :P
Deilann

Post by Deilann »

We're looking for a Jiraiya who helped us Saturday night with a specific... question. YOU remember. Or hopefully you weren't too drunk, as we caught you in Champions.

We're sorry for being creepy, but as you well recall (hopefully) it was a HUGELY important question. We still don't agree, and got varying responses. If we end up doing a scientific study, you can be the lead tester.

;D
Synaizen
Veteran Poster

Post by Synaizen »

That's actually a friend of mine, Rob. I'll see if I can get some info for you ^_^

By the way, he actually dyed his hair. That isn't a wig >_>;;
Lux
I'm new!

Post by Lux »

[quote=Shinden]Looking for Azumanga Culture Day Cafe waitress, Saturday. Costume was perfect! Were you going for Osaka? Spot on! My friend got a pic if you want to see.[/quote]

I would be said friend, I assume. Pic here, since he seems to have mentioned me having it, and seems to think it shall help.
Kurai Ryu
Expert Poster

Post by Kurai Ryu »

Does anybody know the name of that DJ that was in the sideroom on Saturday night? He had SUCH GOOD trance!! Anybody that could help, I would very much appreciate this!! I want to buy everything he's ever done! lol
Crash Override
Veteran Poster

Post by Crash Override »

Ton's of people I'd like to keep in touch with but most of them were just people not cosplaying.

- The guy in the plaid shirt who brought me a straw so I could drink water through the mouth part of my Nemesis mask. That was amazing and you really went out of your way to do that.

- Guy(s) in the bathroom who helped me fix my costume when it was wrecked.

- Tall blonde Conworker festoned with combat gear who helped me up and checked my arm when some jerk tackled me by the escalator and then booted the guy out of the con.

- The small female blonde Wesker in the RE1 costume. I thought you were awesome and loved talking to you even as I dripped to death by the bathroom.

- The Jill Valentine with the red vest and dark skin. I had a blast trying to scale that wall to get to the window you were looking down from with your friends.

I think that's it for now I'm tired to remember how awesome people were to me but I will and I'd like to talk to you again sometime.

We are all the same when it comes to cosplay. Our motives may be different but in the end we all just want to play pretend.
haku
Experienced Poster

Post by haku »

I'm looking for a sakura and an ino that I met up with in the hallway of the Sheraton on Saturday. The sakura was shorter than the ino. You both pulled my arms and a couple of people took pictures. I said I'd meet up with you again but never found you. =(

I was a sasuke in all black with bright sharingan contacts.

Message me on AIM my sn is d4rkclowd
Gesiter
I'm new!

Post by Gesiter »

Looking for who ever cosplayed the Autobot Blaster on Saturday! :-D
Luna

Post by Luna »

[quote=Kurai Ryu]Does anybody know the name of that DJ that was in the sideroom on Saturday night? He had SUCH GOOD trance!! Anybody that could help, I would very much appreciate this!! I want to buy everything he's ever done! lol[/quote]

If I'm correct that was Greg Ares~ He mentioned Djing in the VA round table on Sunday, that he was in the side room on Saturday night.
Yami

Post by Yami »

[color:red]I'm looking for the guy i met in the artist alley that kept pointing at me and my friends from across the room. We all pointed back at him and then did a pointing challenge.

I was the girl that asked you for a picture and my friend told you to take the face mask off. You also hugged me xD. Message me! ♥

Here's a picture --> Link[/color]
CafekkoDesu
Expert Poster

Post by CafekkoDesu »

I don't know Final Fantasy well myself, but I did hang out with a Yuna with a staff... Was she and adult with shot blonde hair and have tattoos on her back?
ZenErik
Veteran Poster

Post by ZenErik »

Too sleep deprived to remember any details for the few people I'm sort of looking for. But if you recognize me from my avatar, feel free to contact me. :D

e-mail: zenerik@gmail.com
AIM: ThisSNIsForRent

Thanks!
CafekkoDesu
Expert Poster

Post by CafekkoDesu »

Hahaha, no worries, I'm half asleep writing this too XD But that would be my friend's mom if you get awake enough to remember, hahaha. If this is the one you're looking for, I could ask my friend for contact info...?
ZenErik
Veteran Poster

Post by ZenErik »

[quote=CafekkoDesu]Hahaha, no worries, I'm half asleep writing this too XD But that would be my friend's mom if you get awake enough to remember, hahaha. If this is the one you're looking for, I could ask my friend for contact info...?[/quote]
http://www.facepalm.org/ :p
CafekkoDesu
Expert Poster

Post by CafekkoDesu »

XD Amazingness. plain and simple
brokenzeromus

Post by brokenzeromus »

im looking for a girl i met on an elevator at the marriot hotel she was drinking cofee and asked if i was going to the dance i went but she never showed up im me if you see this my sn is luapregoraecila
Risu
Expert Poster

Post by Risu »

[quote=shad0wth3fall3n][quote=Risu]Hey I'm Looking for photos of me and my girlfriend we were dressed as Alucard and Integera from hellsing we only dressed up on Saturday [/quote]

Go to http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/ ... 09%20Misc/[/quote]
Thanks for the help man but wrong alucard that's not me
Ric Hard Joseph
Jr Tech 2010, 2011
Live Video 2012
SlAyErPaTh
Dedicated Poster

Post by SlAyErPaTh »

I'm looking for a person who has on his nametag for his AB pass that says "Johnny Napalm" for his badge name. I'm also looking for his friends that he was hanging out with.
Gemini6Ice

Post by Gemini6Ice »

[quote=forkface]WELL HI.

I am looking for some guy who promised me that he'd wear a zentai (full body spandex suit) next year with me.

SO YEAH HELLO.[/quote]

That wasn't me, but I might be interested in joining the zentai party... but I think it would be neater to turn them into actual cosplays (power rangers, maybe?)

[quote=Nosut]Im looking for the Marle from chrono trigger from CT
(http://s302.photobucket.com/albums/nn84 ... G_0855.jpg)

Im the alucard that met you on saturday night at extreme geek you where cool and I looked for you but didnt fidn you sunday. So if you see this you should PM me! I would like to talk to you again.[/quote]

I saw a really awesome Ayla and Chrono Friday. I hope the multiple CT parties found each other.
Lady Sephiroth
I'm new!

Post by Lady Sephiroth »

I am looking for an Angeal cosplayer that I met on Friday at a Final Fantasy VII photo shoot (the one that was held at around 7 pm near the Marriott). I'm pretty sure his name was Rafael. I was the girl dressed as Sephiroth that was present at that Friday photo shoot. I also ran into him again on Saturday in line for the masquerade (again, I was dressed as Sephiroth).
Lady Sephiroth
I'm new!

Post by Lady Sephiroth »

I was dancing in the windows. I was dressed as Sephiroth. A few of you may have seen me having a pillow fight in the window with my friend who was dressed as Vincent Valentine.
loveshackTARDIS

Post by loveshackTARDIS »

On Saturday, in the Dealers Room, there was a Zack I saw and took a picture of. I gave him a rose and ribbon, and apparently made his day. :]

Any help would be appreciated? Sorry for the terrible description. Its hard to describe Zack's when there were hundreds of them everywhere.
The Internet

Post by The Internet »

The Internet here (also was T-PAIN on sunday for the I'm on a boat group.)

Looking for a guy named Adam who was working the dance. he bought me and my friend some drinks sat night at the hotel bar and was overall a very cool guy.

Duke Nukem! It was a blast hanging out with you man. I didnt get your contact info :(

For those asking about the NF panel on Con Zombie Survival Guide, we didnt record it sadly :( Im sorry.
kiabolo

Post by kiabolo »

I'm looking for the Amulet Spade cosplayer who took a pic of my friend and I in the dealer's room. I was wearing a pink loli dress with a cake print, and my friend was wearing a light blue sailor loli dress.
AB 2012:
Friday: Charlotte Gijinka and the Cotton Candy Princess!
Saturday: Sweet Lolita
Lankuu

Post by Lankuu »

While I was hanging out around the front of the Saturday dance line before actually getting in line, I saw a Kandi raver doing some awesome glowsticking. She looked really cool, and gave me one of her kandis that said 'MILKY' on it with a laminated character that looked like it was drawn. I took a picture of her, it's the best picture I took during the con. =D
Dr. Naomi

Post by Dr. Naomi »

Hahah anyone see a hot guy in an elevator?
DarkSonic89

Post by DarkSonic89 »

I was L. Hard to distinguish me right? I was L with a red parasol or large L pillow(The letter, not the character). I was also accompanied by Nekozawa and a brunette Misa. We were most noticed and photographed in the line to meet Chris Ayers. There, we performed a skit with an Umbreon. You know them on here as Pencil Hands.

I have yet to find a single picture or video of us. I am searching frantically because I want to add it to my album. If you have any, or know somebody who does, please post them here.
Nurilka
Veteran Poster

Post by Nurilka »

Aww, we missed the pillow fight, but we definately saw you dancing xD
DarkSonic89

Post by DarkSonic89 »

I had a staring contest with an L. I was also L. Did the L you stared at happen to have a red parasol or be accompanied by a brunette Misa?
ColorfulObscurity

Post by ColorfulObscurity »

[quote=Hinata-chan]
ANYWAYS~

I'm looking for a wild heartless cosplayer who was with Sakura from Tsubasa and we sang pokemon and I let you listen to Yamato from Digimon~ Yeah, you guys were awesome~ Great start to a fun sunday!

Also looking for a Kakashi and Sakura/AnbuSasuke. You guys were awesome and did some amazing pictures at the photoshoot. I also want to get the Kakasaku pictures I took for Kakashi on Saturday of him with my friend Kerri... those pics were gold ;; Kakashi had glasses and Sakura/AnbuSasuke had two tails and ears, i think.

One more, I think... I'm looking for the little Gaara that I kept seeing... she was adorable and snuggled with my friend Z who cosplayed as lee. I was the Hinata that kept requesting GaaLee and I believe you were all for that! Also, didn't we chat at Starbucks that morning? You were awesome! :3 I think she had a ryohohki bag.. or kenohoki.. idk the fandom well. XD[/quote]

Wild Heartless here! :D
Singing Pokemon and listening to the awesomeness that is Yamato was definitely the best way to start a Sunday XD
Korbexo
Veteran Poster

Post by Korbexo »

I'm looking for a Gaara that I met in the dealers room on Saturday. We took pictures together(I was Temari, and if anyone has a picture of us please link me to it!) and he took some pictures holding my friends fat zebra stuffed animal. We were with two Akito/Agitos and there was a Hinata there as well, if it helps at all. :3

Also looking for anyone that I met while in line for the dance on Saturday. I was at the top of the stairs and everyone that I met there was totally awesome. I was wearing purple fuzzy leg warmers, there were goggles on my head and I was wearing kandi as well. If you were there lemme know please!
AB 08-Itachi
AB 09-Temari(Chunin Exams)
AB 10-Zexion with Twister Board

AB 11-LOL meme/troll/rage face & Zexion.
AB 12-Sweet Pea from Sucker Punch. Current WIP.
& Haloween Town Zexion. Current WIP.
Kyrou

Post by Kyrou »

Ahh I might be able to help you, I was the kid in the blue shirt *Either that or I was wearing a black striped preppy shirt x_x* sitting next to Toshie. I have her info but not sure if I should give it out, I'll let you know =P Im pretty sure she gave her info to one of your friends or you though.

Saturday and Sunday at the dance!: I am looking for who I called anonymous,or 4 chan, for reasons obvious. I was also in the circle with you and the other people there, way you will probably remember me, is me and my friends put our shoes on our heads and pointed at you in the sheraton outside the dance before it started. Let me know man!
Mikusficus
I'm new!

Post by Mikusficus »

I'm looking for any videos of the three guys that skanked at the saturday dance.

(for those who aren't familiar.. it would've looking like a lot of kicking and flailing..
I sincerely apologize to anyone hit -.-;)

We were there for five hours.. and we spotted at least four of you. Any links?
ZenErik
Veteran Poster

Post by ZenErik »

[quote=Mikusficus]I'm looking for any videos of the three guys that skanked at the saturday dance.

(for those who aren't familiar.. it would've looking like a lot of kicking and flailing..
I sincerely apologize to anyone hit -.-;)

We were there for five hours.. and we spotted at least four of you. Any links?[/quote]
Hmmm, I did a little skanking/2 step and some other similar things. I don't know if you're referring to other people, but I don't know of any video.
Tiffie

Post by Tiffie »

I'm looking for~
[color:red]Friday:[/color]
An awesome Marluxia cosplayer, who my Marly and I dubbed "The Other Number One", who sadly disappeared after going off to harass the soccer team. XD
Also, I'm searching for the Matt cosplayer who did Caramelldansen with us in the cafeteria. 8D
[color:red]Saturday:[/color]
The awesome steampunk girl who chatted with us before the dance. (We were decoras that day.)
[color:red]Sunday:[/color]
The girl (argh, I forget who she was cosplaying as... Dx) who waited in line with us for the ending ceremonies. We had a lovely talk about Kuroshitsuji spoilers and ended up spoiling it for Marly. XDD