The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2009.
Lord Vash
I'm new!

Post by Lord Vash »

I'm looking for the Rita Mordio from Tales of vesperia that I met in the food court on saturday, really wish I got to take a picture but I get swamped with people taking mine I had no chance to lol.

Fyi, I was the Scout Trooper with the Orange Kitty ears doing the dancing the pelvic thrust everywhere. xD

But if your that Rita (even though I only saw one anyway?) Just pop me a PM please :D
RubyEye
Expert Poster

Post by RubyEye »

I am looking for the Naga from the Slayers Masquerade skit... Any sort of contact information would be appreciated... thanks :)

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/F ... MG0403.jpg
Mikusficus
I'm new!

Post by Mikusficus »

Mm.. Yeah, we went as a group, although, at one point towards the beggining, someone did come up to us and ask if we were "two-stepping".
We responded.."..isn't that some kind of rap thing?"

I now recognize it is another name for skanking.

But no.. it was three guys in a group, and yes, I saw the cameras.
kitkatiswack
Getting the hang of this...

Post by kitkatiswack »

[quote=CubanThunder][Sunday]-- Girl dressed as Lucy from Elfen Lied that I high-fived every time I saw her around the dealer's room. She's my hero now XD[/quote]

That would be me~ ^^ Haha, I'm glad to have made such an impression! :D
Raffi_Rave_Master

Post by Raffi_Rave_Master »

I am that kid w/ the stereo. I am looking for the misa that i hung out with in the lobby of the sharton on friday afternoon with my friend matt.
FlameShogun

Post by FlameShogun »

[quote=SavannahBanana13]This is all I can remember now. I was cosplaying as Sakura Haruno from Naruto, by the way. If I remember any more, I'll add them to my post. If you think you fit any of the descriptions below, PM me or contact me on AIM (XmCrGuRl23X or Gorillazgirl949), MSN (FeelGoodIncGirl@hotmail.com), Myspace (myspace.com/feelgo0dincgirl, or search the email address Gorillazgirl949@aim.com), or Facebook (Savannah Paul).

FRIDAY
~ The person wearing the mudkip mask that my friend and I got a picture with who I also hugged you. I was the Sakura Haruno cosplayer with the tall readhead guy.

~ The man dressed as Sakura Haruno from Naruto near the karaoke room.

~ The Tobi cosplayer I danced with at the dance thingy. On your ID thing, you had the name "Tobi" on top and under it was the first name "Mikael", I believe. I didn't catch your last name. I was the Sakura Haruno cosplayer. You were sitting down and I asked "do you want to get up and dance with me?", and you said yes, and we danced until I had to leave (I left with the teenage boy with black hair, black and white hoodie, black 30h!3 shirt, and 2 red glowsticks). I asked you if you would be there the next day, and you said yes, and I never saw you again. You seemed like a cool guy and I just wanted to talk to you again.

SATURDAY
~ The girl in the karaoke room cosplaying as Sakura Haruno. Right before you sang your song, you said something like "I worked really hard on this song". I was the other Sakura Haruno cosplayer who was giving you encouragement and praise during and after your song. Before you left, a guy took a picture of the both of us.

~ The guy in the karaoke room that I was talking to who took the picture of me and the other Sakura Haruno cosplayer. When I met you, I was sitting my your table, charging my camera battery and practicing my song (I was singing "For Fruits Basket" from the anime Fruits Basket). I was number 61 and you were number 63 or 64.

~ The pedo bear cosplayer in the artist alley

~ The person cosplaying as Chadom in the dealer's room.

~ The two guys lipsyncing to "I'm On A Boat", one of which was riding a dolphin

~ The guy in the karaoke room that I was sitting by (NOT THE ONE I GOT A PICTURE WITH! If you think you are that person, check the second description under SATURDAY). I was cosplaying as Sakura Haruno from Naruto. I was number 61 and I sang "For Fruits Basket". We talked for a bit and before you left, I got your picture.

~ The Akatsuki cosplayers in the dealer's room that all hugged me.

SUNDAY
~ The Alucard cosplayer I had my picture taken with by the entrance. I was the Sakura Haruno cosplayer who stuttered a bit when trying to talk to you (Believe me, it was hard to get the courage to ask cosplayers to take their picture or get my picture taken with them). Your costume was one of my favorites and it looked like you worked hard on it.

~ The guy in the karaoke room who sang "GO!!!!!" from Naruto

[/quote]

HEY! I'm the mudkip. whats up? my AIM is Phantomcow1010 if anyone else is looking for me. I'm looking for me too. well pictures of me with ppl. If anyone has any send me a link to it or something.
RickGlass
AB Staff

Post by RickGlass »

internet guy! you were awesome. I ran into you in what I think was the dealer's room and I took a picture of you. you also took the only existing pic of me afaik. I was chicago ted:
http://s398.photobucket.com/albums/pp67 ... 0181-1.jpg

and here's you:
http://s398.photobucket.com/albums/pp67 ... DC0179.jpg

I think I may have trolled Duke Nukem by running up to him one to many times and yelling "I've got ballllls of steel!"

Also, since I'm here, I'm trying to reunite the Church of Candlejack. I signed the paper as GONORRHEA INC. That poopy was funny as hell.
Richard Mochi

Anime Boston Security

Living Meme God
Princess_Kaylin
Obsessed Poster

Post by Princess_Kaylin »

Thanks been looking all over....also to Magnificent Mooj, cant wait to see your costume in the photos. Still wished I didnt have key room problems on saturday so I could have been there.
===========[2018]============
Princess Celica- Fire Emblem Echoes-----Jill Valentine - Resident Evil 3
-----All Week-end --------------------------------Just during Photoshoot---
DDRMOOGLE2202
Veteran Poster

Post by DDRMOOGLE2202 »

[quote=Basil]Im looking for that girl in the suit that was in obvious violation of the dress code. You know what im talking about, the one with the boobs on saturday

I'm Also looking for pictures of my friends who were Gara and kankaro All weekend ( this is him )[/quote]

Hey I might know who you are talking about..... Can you describe her more?..... or pm me......
ZenErik
Veteran Poster

Post by ZenErik »

By the way, I really loved the sign one guy was wearing.

The one that said "I hate cosplayers" on the front. And on the back: "Seriously" "...Freak".

:D
RC
Veteran Poster

Post by RC »

Arg, I keep forgetting people.

I'm also looking for the Winrey with glasses that came over, I was in line for the Masquerade with Edward and seeing you (I'd already been glared at once that day by a Winrey) I averted my eyes and backed against the wall- reflex. You fogave me and nearly hit Edward over the head with a wrench. XD
chaosking900
Expert Poster

Post by chaosking900 »

Ahh I'm looking for the Chi I was hanging out with on sunday. I was dressed as Dante and had a long sword (not made out of wood, but I carried it around most of the con)and I'm male. we had hung around for a bit in the afternoon, then we had split up when you went to go take a photoshoot with someone. I was also with you when you were looking for the photographer in the dealers room.

Also looking for the two other Dante's and Lady that I took a picture with that day. We were outside the dealers room and when you three had gotten done taking a picture, one of you spot me and all four of us took a few other ones! Ahh so many people at boston i've met! :D

edit: also looking for another friend I met on sunday. we hung around together in the hilton elevator and hung out till cosplay chess happened but I had to leave early and sadly never saw you again V.V.
CubanThunder

Post by CubanThunder »

But of course! I love Lucy =P And you were cool enough to go along XD
DuckTapeBunny
AB Alumni

Post by DuckTapeBunny »

I'm looking for a few people.

Firstly the Yoai loving Gara from the masq line named Tanya, to whom I showed Doujinshi and gave a manga I never did get your contact info.

Also the other Lina Inverse with the Goury, whom I messed about in a very in character way with for a bit.

[I'm the Lina Inverse with the Resin Gems [or 'Shinys' as people called them] The craft foam armor and the Real-ish looking wig]
tmchiba
Veteran Poster

Post by tmchiba »

We're looking for anyone who was at the Sailor Moon panel and had questions but didn't get a chance to ask them because we had to clear the room so quickly and also because people had to hurry to the masq line. :)

AosakiKeiko

Post by AosakiKeiko »

[quote=Gesiter]Looking for who ever cosplayed the Autobot Blaster on Saturday! :-D[/quote]

I am that very person - the red rockin', musically distracted, annoying boom box himself! I was strutting about as Blaster on Friday afternoon and diggin' the Masquerade scene Saturday evening. XD

Now send 'em the beat with the hi-fi heat!
The Internet

Post by The Internet »

Rick! it was awesome meeting you dude. hit up my site and say hello - www.nerdfit.com

will you be at CTcon?
abandapart13
Expert Poster

Post by abandapart13 »

[quote=shad0wth3fall3n]Haha we're just gonna keep thanking eachother. Either way, the con was amazing, I'm glad you wanted a pic with us, and I'm glad you liked our skit![/quote]
[quote=My_Wayward_Son]Hey, Jesse, it's the Skull Kid from the Majora's Mask group that kept running into you. Just wanted to congratulate you one more time on your award! Way to keep your cool under pressure. I don't know if I'd have handled it as well as you, haha.[/quote]
Just wanted to say the two skits your groups did were amazing and I loved your costumes, got some good photos from them too. They will be uploaded eventually on flickr. BTW I was the photographer with the blue bandana on^_^
MeowRawr22

Post by MeowRawr22 »

Oh! I'm sorry xD
me and my friend had a disagreement on wether it was real or not. But thanks.
Kyrou

Post by Kyrou »

Ahhh I never got to give a thanks for getting those circles going man, your freaking awesome. I hope your jaws ok or w/e.
Dr. Naomi

Post by Dr. Naomi »

Was the Rita you were looking for a convincing male crossdresser? If so, e-mail me at tattoo.of.the.sun@gmail.com and I'll send you his contact info. :)
RickGlass
AB Staff

Post by RickGlass »

Honestly, I don't know yet. Hit me up on facebook:
Richard Mochi
Richard Mochi

Anime Boston Security

Living Meme God
Lover Of Deidara
Expert Poster

Post by Lover Of Deidara »

I'm looking for a Marluxia I saw Friday who I kept running into. I was with a Vexen and Marluxia and was the brunette Deidara. We lost her after she ran off to go harass the Org. XIII Soccer Team. ^^;

I am also looking for a Roxas, and I was with both of these people, as well as the Marluxia spoken about above when I met her. I met her out near the mall area, where the KH Photoshoot took place on Friday.

And finally, I'm looking for the Gaara I met during the Red Rover game outside the food court. (The Red Rover game took place on Sunday, during Cosplay Chess)
2012:

Sagan Natsuo
Aoyagi Ritsuka (Potential)
Agatsuma Soubi (Teenage)
Hisoka Kurosaki
Yuri Lowell
Leon Magnus
Chelsea_M_P
I'm new!

Post by Chelsea_M_P »

I'm lookin for a couple ppl
1. the guy who played the current day Shinji from Bleach...i met you in the dealers room on sunday and we talked about shinji pictures
2. the guy who dressed as cloud who carried a hand made metal sword that he built himself
3. a guy i met at both dances who had alot of bracelets and i believe he was an 'anonymous' character with the V mask
ShinigamiKaitou
Veteran Poster

Post by ShinigamiKaitou »

The Chocolate Misu from Sorceror Hunters who was epic enough to do the Manga battle outfit O.O Props to you.

The rest of the Saturday Digimon group.

and I want to find the random people I talked to on line XD Harry potter and Tall Naruto.
Sachi
Experienced Poster

Post by Sachi »

[quote=Min][Saturday] Looking for a fellow Phillips Academy (Andover) now-alum named... Kevin, I think? I was with my friend, both of us happening to be wearing green tee-shirts, on the green line on our way back from the con at about 10pm, when he struck up a conversation. It was only when I had to get off at Park Street that I noticed the lanyard that said 'Andover prom 2009.' I'm an '03 alum and it'd be cool just to hear about what the school's like now.[/quote]

Not Kevin, but I know him! It's AHS that he's an alum of, though, not Phillips. I'll still pass on the message that he's being looked for~
abandapart13
Expert Poster

Post by abandapart13 »

The girl who was cosplaying as Suki from Avatar and let me take her photo outside the entrance of the Hynes that led into the Prudential Center and gave me the heads up on the Avatar photoshoot. http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak- ... 905477.jpg
Just wanted to say thanks :)
Larielle
Veteran Poster

Post by Larielle »

SATURDAY:

-Guy I chatted with at the Romeo x Juliet premiere sitting in the seventh (or so) row from the front on the right side, one above ours and couple seats over from me; sorry we had to run, forgot to ask you for contact info!

-Like ttly awesome Poland cosplayer we met in line who hung out with us for a bit

email: niftifer@aol.com
blueski3s

Post by blueski3s »

Im looking to congratulate the 4 beautiful cowboy bebop girls. all my friends got pictures with you and i missed out :( due to the fact i was pretty drunk most saturday night. though being drunk was a blast! :D Props on the costumes!
DarkSonic89

Post by DarkSonic89 »

So I've searched everywhere, right? And decided today I'd ask everyone who was there;
On Saturday, I was at the con with a brunette Misa. I was L, and had a few distinguishing items;
Red parasol, which I was holding over Misa.
Tricell bag, from which I would hand out sugar tablets.
Giant letter L pillow.

I'm desperately searching for pictures to show everyone, since I forgot my camera. I'll set my standards as low as they can get for this, and say send me any pictures of ANY L or Misa that you have, please. Send them via message or post them in the photo area. Thank you.
miyuki24
I'm new!

Post by miyuki24 »

LOL!! That's my friend John, from NH!! I'll let him know :D
Sybilus

Post by Sybilus »

OMG, My friends were the Touhou couple that you are talking about! I'll tell them that someone is looking for them.

I myself am looking for the other members of the second team in iron cosplay who did the ouran high school makeshift cosplay. I am the Mahou sensei Nodoka cosplayer.

I am also looking for a pair of cosplayer who cosplayed as Sakura and Shao Long from Card Captor Sakura the Second Movie. ><
Zelda_Geek_113
Experienced Poster

Post by Zelda_Geek_113 »

hmm... I was wondering if anyone sow this misa
http://fluff-e-kitty.deviantart.com/art ... -123616153

if you know her... id like to say hi...
we met in line for the hotel...
Marina5643

Post by Marina5643 »

Hi! I'm looking for pics of me from friday and saturday. I went as Temari (Shippuden) on friday, and Haruhi Suzumiya bunny suit on saturday.

:] sydneyhilts@circode.com send links and etc please!
Zendal

Post by Zendal »

The soi fon i am looking for is in this picture.
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f201/ ... G_0414.jpg

the Yoruichi i am looking for is in this one.
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f201/ ... G_0428.jpg

saw them both on Saturday but forgot to get contact info =X
kimnamjoon
Determined Poster

Post by kimnamjoon »

I'm looking for someone, though she didn't cosplay. She loved Saiyuki and we hung out a couple times. She was an older woman with short brown hair who sat in line my friends and I for the Troy Baker panel and sat next to me at the panel, then we met up again later and looked for yaoi doujinshi together. I saw her quite a few times, actually, and I forgot to get an email! She was fun to talk to :)

If this sounds like you, I was the Edward Elric with the metal automail arm and I was walking around with my friend who cosplayed as Death the Kid and my friend Emily who just wore street clothes.

I'm also looking for the girl who came dressed on Sunday as Muraki from Yami no Matsuei! I was still Edward, i'm the one that glomp attacked you in line to get into the Convention and then hung out with you waiting to get into the Artist's Alley.

Please email me!
---> erica_holly@comcast.net
Zelda_Geek_113
Experienced Poster

Post by Zelda_Geek_113 »

was this you
http://fluff-e-kitty.deviantart.com/art ... -123617508

dont know the person.... im looking for someone myself as well however....
I actly relized that my pic is jest good enuf to read name tage if I zoom in on the origenal...
it sayes "uo-chan" and "Katelynn mccall"

bla
Deilann

Post by Deilann »

[quote=Edward_Kitten]I'm looking for someone, though she didn't cosplay. She loved Saiyuki and we hung out a couple times. She was an older woman with short brown hair who sat in line my friends and I for the Troy Baker panel and sat next to me at the panel, then we met up again later and looked for yaoi doujinshi together. I saw her quite a few times, actually, and I forgot to get an email! She was fun to talk to :)

If this sounds like you, I was the Edward Elric with the metal automail arm and I was walking around with my friend who cosplayed as Death the Kid and my friend Emily who just wore street clothes.

I'm also looking for the girl who came dressed on Sunday as Muraki from Yami no Matsuei! I was still Edward, i'm the one that glomp attacked you in line to get into the Convention and then hung out with you waiting to get into the Artist's Alley.

Please email me!
---> erica_holly@comcast.net[/quote]

I believe you're looking for my friend Jess, actually. She was in cosplay chess, if that's the one I'm thinking of. If so, let me know, I'll ask her if it's OK for me to give you her contact info =) She was Muraki. Sorry I didn't specify, haha.
Marz

Post by Marz »

i was kira and i did walk across people dancing in te loby ho was practicing for a masq skit
YamadaShintarou

Post by YamadaShintarou »

YES! Our hotel room was dancing up a storm. We were on the side further from the convention center. [strike]That warning for soap on the windows was directed at us.[/strike] Two guys mooned us, and one pulled out his dick. Anyone dance with us?
UnfortunateRevenge
I'm new!

Post by UnfortunateRevenge »

I'm looking for the Roy Mustang that was infront of us in the line for autographs from Travis Willingham and Troy Baker. We dubbed him our BFFRoy....his real name was Ian Morrison...he was...Epicx!!!! my friend lizz tried to find him on facebook...but there were a ton of Ian Morrisons...i have a picture---> http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff92 ... BFFROY.jpg
kimnamjoon
Determined Poster

Post by kimnamjoon »

[quote=Deilann][quote=Edward_Kitten]I'm looking for someone, though she didn't cosplay. She loved Saiyuki and we hung out a couple times. She was an older woman with short brown hair who sat in line my friends and I for the Troy Baker panel and sat next to me at the panel, then we met up again later and looked for yaoi doujinshi together. I saw her quite a few times, actually, and I forgot to get an email! She was fun to talk to :)

Please email me!
---> erica_holly@comcast.net[/quote]

I believe you're looking for my friend Jess, actually. She was in cosplay chess, if that's the one I'm thinking of. If so, let me know, I'll ask her if it's OK for me to give you her contact info =) She was Muraki. Sorry I didn't specify, haha.[/quote]

Yeah that was her! She was mad she couldn't go to the Dealer's Room because of the Cosplay Chess Rehearsal! If you could have her email me, that'd be awesome <33
kimnamjoon
Determined Poster

Post by kimnamjoon »

[quote=Zelda_Geek_467]was this you
http://fluff-e-kitty.deviantart.com/art ... -123617508

dont know the person.... im looking for someone myself as well however....
I actly relized that my pic is jest good enuf to read name tage if I zoom in on the origenal...
it sayes "uo-chan" and "Katelynn mccall"

bla[/quote]

No, I had the whole costume getup (red jacket and everything) on as well with the sleeve rolled up on that side to expose the arm. But it's a nice cosplay! Thanks for trying though :)
Marz

Post by Marz »

did you see a reno and gogyo dancing realy obnoxiously?
Master Summoner Sheena

Post by Master Summoner Sheena »

[quote=RyoKazuki][color:blue]I'm looking for a pair of Touhou cosplayers that were going around together as Youmu and Yuyuko. Those are two of my favorite Touhou characters and they did a great job on the cosplay so I figured it would be nice to meet the people behind the cosplay.

I'm also looking for a girl named Tori that was cosplaying Patchouli Knowledge. I danced with you at the ball lessons and a bit at the beginning of the ball. I also thought it would be cool to get in touch again.

Hope to hear from the people I'm looking for soon.[/color][/quote]
I was the Patchouli ^_^. If you want, my AIM is dancingxrain14
BrokeMyKnife

Post by BrokeMyKnife »

Looking for any of the Penny Dreadfuls. Your steampunk panel was awesome.
Lawliet
Veteran Poster

Post by Lawliet »

nope, sorry wasn't you i stared with
TimmE

Post by TimmE »

sunday> where are all my hackey sack buddies!?!?
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Hey Brokemyknife- Whisper here from the Penny Dreadfuls. Glad you enjoyed the panel! You can find us on myspace.com/ssicarus and ssicarus.blogspot.com

Much love,
Whisper
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Hey, I know Max will be contacting me some time soon. I will let him know someone on this forum is looking for him! He was super awesome. Loved that kid. ^_^

Much love,
Whisper