The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2009.
Kagamine Len
I'm new!

Post by Kagamine Len »

If anyone has photos of Vocaloid's Kaito and/or Len (both were boys) I'd greatly appreciate it. We didn't make it to the actual Vocaloid photoshoot, however...

If this makes the distinction ANY easier, we both were wearing XBox 360 Live headphones...A lot of people recognized them even though we painted over the logo... -_-'
TwinEnigma
Determined Poster

Post by TwinEnigma »

[quote=Numi]If anyone has pictures of me and my friend as "Kusuri-Uri/Medicine Seller" and his "Transformed Form" from Mononoke I would love to see them.

And in case anyone took our pictures without knowing where we were from, we were in the teal and gold kimonos with markings all over our faces...[/quote]

I've seen both of you multiple times in the galleries posted in the "Photos" thread. There's a lot of them that have you, too - you guys rocked!

I'm still looking for photos of me in 6th Hokage Naruto with Rasengan, too, so just putting that out there again.
Meph
Dedicated Poster

Post by Meph »

I'm posting again~

Did anyone get a picture of the Ishida with the long bow?

also, does anyone have a picture of the Ishida with the long bow, Chad, Shinji, and Ichigo standing on Aizen? It was taken outside the hallway to the Artist Alley!! That would make all our days! ^__^ thank you!

and if you have them, I'm also looking for pictures of me as Neku from TWEWY. I had a giant stylus and the numbers on my hand! (I was in the hall cosplay at the masq and I was in Cosplay Chess! xD pictures of me and Cloud playing DS would make my life)
TwilightDragon
Experienced Poster

Post by TwilightDragon »

again, did anyone take a picture of me dressed as Kazuki? I was kinda hard to miss carrying around the giant spear. any pics much appreciated.
0b5cur3 N3k0 T3rr0r
Veteran Poster

Post by 0b5cur3 N3k0 T3rr0r »

Posting again With Reference

I'm the tall Reno with the Tie :P
I know a few people took pics of me here and there around the Con, but i haven't seen anything aside from the shoot on Friday.

Me Sat Night
So i KNOW people got pics and some video of me sat night. Hell a staff member even got video of me(but i have yet to see it up).
But at least i got to be featured in a picture album :P

So yeah If anyone has any more pics of me, ether as reno, or from the dances. I would love to see them ^.^

Suki
Experienced Poster

Post by Suki »

I was the Rin Kagamine whose arm warmers lit up via battery packs! Anyone have pictures of me?

Len:
I founded you and was like 'oh yay, twin pictures! <3'

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o188 ... CN0201.jpg

I think it must be you...you were the only Len that was actually male I believe ^^;; Oh and for the rest of you peoples that's me there...the girl XD

I also did not make it to the photoshoot... :'(
AnimeBoston 2013 Cosplays
Labrys - Persona 4 Arena
Junko Enoshima - Dangan Ronpa
chaobunny
Committed Poster

Post by chaobunny »

Posting again with a reference picture: http://waterbenderbunny.deviantart.com/ ... -124163116

Did anyone get my picture? :D
My YouTube Channel

Cosplays for 2015:
Jinora (Legend of Korra)

AMVs
-Somebody Who Cares (2014 Romance Finalist)
-Heartbeat (2013 Drama Finalist)
-SpiritPunch (2012 Other Finalist)
-If I Could Find You Now (2011 Romance Finalist)
-Until The End (2010 Best Romance)
-Falling From Innocence (2010 Drama Finalist)
-In a World Without Sorrow... (2009 Drama Finalist)
-Broken Wings of Love (2009 Romance Finalist)
forkface
Getting the hang of this...

Post by forkface »

Oh, also if it helps anyone.

i have a rainbow mohawk. ;]
Satan12
I'm new!

Post by Satan12 »

Hey, I'm trying to find a picture of myself from the convention. It would have been taken on Friday outside the dealers room. I was cosplaying as Roxas and sleeping against the wall with a book over my face. Can anyone help me?
Oos
Expert Poster

Post by Oos »

Did anyone see me? Specifically on Friday....I was Dahlia Hawthorne from Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations. The girl in my avatar. XD; White dress, white parasol, red hair, kinda chubby? o-o Big piece of pink sheer fabric around the arms?

I never got pictures of that costume DX I couldn't get my camera that day. Though if anyone took pictures of my Richard Wellington costume too, that'd be appreciated XDD; From the same series. Except in black pants. ...and no blonde streak. D: sorry ;;
AB '19 roster!

Friday: Internal Affairs Tonbokiri (Touken Ranbu)
Saturday: Saizo (Fire Emblem Fates)
Sunday: Yamabushi Kunihiro (Touken Ranbu)
LinkTetra
I'm new!

Post by LinkTetra »

I was the Rebel-outfit Kallen from Code Geass, did anyone happen to get any pictures? If you could post/PM them to me, it'd be much appreciated. Thanks. <3
swordmastersaur

Post by swordmastersaur »

if its the one from the movie, then probably. if its not quite done, then most likley.
if its metal, then yes, it is me
also if the hair is not in "cloud" form, then its me
Hakuro de Killer
Experienced Poster

Post by Hakuro de Killer »

Hi-Hi-HIIIII!!

I was Satori from One Piece on Sunday! Did anyone take my picture yet?
ForbiddenSamurai
I'm new!

Post by ForbiddenSamurai »

delete this.
Akatsuki Sakura-Sama

Post by Akatsuki Sakura-Sama »

On Friday I was Cecile Croomy from code geass with an ugly blue that was too bright wig a massive run in the back of my stockings(Latter on in the day xD)
Late on Friday and Saterday morning up to sometime after the dating game I was Tifa Lockhart from advent children, as seen as the bachelorette asking questions in the second part of the dating game. Bright red ribbon, black hair, leather converses with no lasses, overstuffed boobs?
Oh and bad sunburn on my shoulders xD Though I did try to cover it up with makeup. Evil sun. IT DOES MOCK ME. So does bachlorette #2 >.>;;
Late Saturday I was Akatsuki Sakura with an itachi who hadn't shaved for a very, very long time. I'm pretty shure a few people got pictures of us making out ^^;
Pictures would make me happpy!!!
xHaileex
I'm new!

Post by xHaileex »

reposting...

anyone have a pic of me/seen me? I was battle form from Bleach

here's a reference pic

Thanks
LordHoKage
Expert Poster

Post by LordHoKage »

Hello everyone,
I am looking for no more heroes Saturday photos. I was the shinobu with the big poofy white hair. The photos were taking infront of au bon pon ( I probably spelled it wrong), I have been looking all over for the photos and I can not seem to find any. If anyone saw me and/or seen a photo of me can you please send it to me,
Arigato
Shadow
Veteran Poster

Post by Shadow »

I was the Keiichi with the bloody bat and the black bag around my shoulder. I was also the guy in the black trench coat with the tied back hair, surgical mask, and long rod-like weapon. I switched between these two costumes several times. Anyone see me?
Lionheart2K4
I'm new!

Post by Lionheart2K4 »

Hey, I was in a group with my friends, we were all Pokemon Trainers on Friday and Saturday. I was Red, my girlfriend was Leaf, my best friend was Gold, and his fiancee was Dawn. Did anybody get any pictures of us? I'm having a heck of a time finding any online and it'd be much appreciated!
orange87

Post by orange87 »

Did anyone see our Team Rocket and has pictures?

ps. I'm sorry I ruined your childhood.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/or ... rocket.jpg
Emiey

Post by Emiey »

I posted this a while back, but this thread got very crowded since then, so I figured it doesn't hurt to post again. ^-^;;
I was there on Friday as HinaIchigo, from Rozen Maiden. (Very Pink, blonde curly hair.) I was walking around with a Chrona, and for part of the day a Sora. Does anybody have any pictures of me?
Yammark
Determined Poster

Post by Yammark »

[quote=Niki-Face]I was also wondering if any one has video of me singing Karaoke. I remember there being some people with video cameras in the room at the time so if any one taped my performance I'd appreciate seeing it.

I was dressed as Amy Rose from Sonic and I sang Butterfly from the DDR games.

Thanks[/quote]

I didnt tape it, but I did get a pic of you.
You were very good with cosplay costume.
Yamma!
hika-chan658
Experienced Poster

Post by hika-chan658 »

i has a pic of u. no rasengan, tho. im putting all my pics up over the weekend. and was the lining of your coat always blue? i could have sworn it was black at aac (worst memory ever <XD)
mahoukiyoraka
Expert Poster

Post by mahoukiyoraka »

AGAINNNN

I was with the D.Gray-Man group that held the panel on Saturday morning. We were also there on Friday.

ALSO. I was Liz with my sister as Patty from Soul Eater on Saturday. We had a mini-Medusa with us as well.

I talked with/took pics with a lot of people, but it seems like either no one remembers me/us or no one who I talked to/took pics with is on here x.x
D34TH4NDC0TT0NC4NDY
Veteran Poster

Post by D34TH4NDC0TT0NC4NDY »

On FRIDAY I was Vaporeon. Not the one with that hat, mind you. I was the female one. I have no pictures of me in this cosplay... And I was around ALL DAY. (7-12)

On SATURDAY I was the Silent Hill 2 (game version, not movie version) Pyramid Head. Anyone got pictures? I was too busy trying to run around with that stupid head to take pictures of me and my friends.
AB'13: Sucre (OFF), Kurloz (Homestuck), Cicero (Skyrim)
my tumblr =>D34TH4NDC0TT0NC4NDY
StrwbrryYami

Post by StrwbrryYami »

XD I know I saw you. I was only with you for all three days lol :hinthint:

Well, other than that, I'm curious to see if anyone saw me. I was (I think) the only Senna from the first Bleach movie.

XD reply would be greatly appreciated.
acid_fusion51
Veteran Poster

Post by acid_fusion51 »

i saw ya, but i couldnt get to ya and get a pic though
StrwbrryYami

Post by StrwbrryYami »

:D lol at least I was seen. and recognized. thanks.
kathy1meme
Expert Poster

Post by kathy1meme »

Hi- still looking for any pictures of my 6 year old grand daughter. On Saturday she was a 'princess' in a red and gold gown. Lots of people took her picture.

thanks
AnnieVonRott
I'm new!

Post by AnnieVonRott »

Hi, there, I'm looking for pictures of my friends and I(We call ourselves "Rainbow Vomit")
We wore our cybergear Friday and Saturday. I was green and black and wore a green surgical mask on friday. If anyone has pictures of us(Particualrly from saturday) I would love to see them
katie89
I'm new!

Post by katie89 »

My friend and I dressed as animal crossing girls. I was wearing a pink dress with a daisy on it and carried a flower parasol. I had a pointy hat on too. My friend wore a red, green, and white striped dress with a daisy in her hair and held a fishing rod. A lot of people took our pictures, but I've been looking through albums and can't find any! D:
PinkHairedWonder
Determined Poster

Post by PinkHairedWonder »

[quote=Vivalaraab]and on SUNDAY i was.... DUN DUN DUN>>> [color:blue]Doctor John Dorian[/color]. have yet to see any photos of that either, even though more people took pictures of that than the other two lol. [/quote]
OMG JD!!! I HAVE A PIC OF YOU!!!

http://pinkhairedwonder.deviantart.com/ ... -124781887

DID ANYONE SEE ME? I was Movie!Alphonse Elric from FMA, and I got mistaken for Ed a lot. Here's a pic of me...

http://pinkhairedwonder.deviantart.com/ ... -123983103

I'm the second one from the right. I haven't seen many pics of me...
TwinEnigma
Determined Poster

Post by TwinEnigma »

[quote=hika-chan658]i has a pic of u. no rasengan, tho. im putting all my pics up over the weekend. and was the lining of your coat always blue? i could have sworn it was black at aac (worst memory ever <XD)[/quote]

8D Awesome! Could you PM me with links when you do?

Yeah, it's blue. This is actually a better version than the one I wore to AAC.
Satan12
I'm new!

Post by Satan12 »

Hi, I'm still trying to find some pictures of myself. Again I was the Roxas taking a nap directly outside the dealer's room on Friday afternoon. Had a book over my face and was up against the wall. I know people took pictures of me, so please help me locate them so I can save them. Thank you very much.
idioticpi

Post by idioticpi »

I was carrying a large onigiri plushie around on Friday...does someone remember me? ^O^
NekoVika
I'm new!

Post by NekoVika »

Heey. So, I was Haku Ha from Naruto, only on Saturday. ^__^; First cosplay, not so great XD. Anyway, I had glasses, and no props.
Thanks to everyone who made my experience teh most comfortable~
epobbp

Post by epobbp »

[quote=Meph]
and if you have them, I'm also looking for pictures of me as Neku from TWEWY. I had a giant stylus and the numbers on my hand! (I was in the hall cosplay at the masq and I was in Cosplay Chess! xD pictures of me and Cloud playing DS would make my life)[/quote]

I tried to get some of you and Cloud playing DS during Cosplay chess but they didn't come out too well because it was basically taking pictures of the screen cause I was on the other side of the room. >.<

However I think I got one of you after chess was over
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa86 ... res155.jpg

and my attempts at getting the playing of the DS are here. They didn't come out too well sadly.
http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa86 ... ?start=120
Atree
Determined Poster

Post by Atree »

[quote=DAX][quote=Atree]Aw CRAP.
It has come to my attention that my first description of me and my Ness was very...vague.
So I'm reposting, since my edit button is gone.
Sorry!

I'm looking for photos of me or my brother.
I know that I had no photos of me taken on Friday, but on Saturday and Sunday I think a few photos were taken. I was Chihiro from Spirited Away on those two days. I wore the pink (not one of the really bright ones I saw running around) bath house outfit, but not in the working version (aka, no tied up sleeves or rolled up pant legs). I was also, I believe, the only Asian Chihiro.

My brother, on the other hand, was very popular. He was the ACTUALLY THE RIGHT -approximate- AGE AND GENDER AND BODY BUILD -aka "sorta" round- Ness the whole weekend. He was the Asian Ness, no backpack or props, just the simple outfit. Most of the con, his badge had a Ness card hanging off of it and TWEWY buttons on it. I know there are photos of him out there, so please share them with us!

(And I just want to add a big thank you to all of you who embraced and were just really nice to my brother. It was his first con - he's only 11! - and it made me so happy to see him happy that people liked him and his cosplay.)[/quote]

:O I think I got you in the dealers room :3

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/ ... ton041.jpg[/quote]
Aw! I'm sorry for not checking this thread more frequently!
Thank you so very much!
And it was awesome meeting you at the APH Picnic. ;)
AB 2015:
- Naoko Satomi - The Wind Rises (Friday)
- Lin - Spirited Away (Saturday)
- Hiro Hamada - Big Hero 6 (Sunday)

Past: AB 2008 -- present
(Studio Ghibli, Fairy Tail, Pokémon,
Ravenclaw quidditch, Dalton Academy,
Professor Layton, Sfeer Theory,
Shaman King, Kuragehime.
)
kimnamjoon
Determined Poster

Post by kimnamjoon »

finally found a reference thing.

http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww28 ... Attack.flv

this is me getting molested by Hughes. Did anyone see me and/or take my picture?

p.s. My friend's camera sucks, so there's no discernable sound except the backround con noise. Rest assured, i was getting bombarded by 'isn't she cute!?'.
Tifa-chan0890
Experienced Poster

Post by Tifa-chan0890 »

Looking for pics of my and my girlfriend in our Chii and Freya (from chobits) cosplay. We cosplayed as Chii and Freya all three days. First two days we did not have a persocom ears till Sat evening. I know there were two other Chii and Freya's walking around in the same outfits on Sat. We are the ones who did not have ribbon on our outfits.

Just curious if all the millions of people who stopped and asked us for pics still had them ^ ^ We would love to see them!
Crash Override
Veteran Poster

Post by Crash Override »

[[Reposting]]

Looking for more pictures of me in my Nemesis costume.

Reference picture: Resident Evil Nemesis

I got quite a few of them already but I'm looking for more of the one's with people hugging me or when I had the water bottle stuck in my mask. lol. Thanks in advance!
We are all the same when it comes to cosplay. Our motives may be different but in the end we all just want to play pretend.
mahoukiyoraka
Expert Poster

Post by mahoukiyoraka »

Hi there!

I'm really wondering if anyone saw me and my sister as Liz and Patty Thompson from Soul Eater on Saturday!
Noah Daemon

Post by Noah Daemon »

Did any one see me as songstress Yuna from FFX-2?

I looked like this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/39289697@N08/3607981526/
SUPERfreckles
I'm new!

Post by SUPERfreckles »

I've been through so many albums already, this is impossible. But... did anyone take a picture of a KH2 Kairi? On Friday I was wearing black sneakers, but on Saturday I had on bright pink ones.

This is a picture of my face the night before AB:
http://i44.tinypic.com/2h6so5d.jpg

this is the ONLY picture I have of my costume:
http://i40.tinypic.com/2d7bmvo.jpg

I counted, and fourteen people took a picture of me. Yet it's impossible to find me? ;~;
Hakkyou1403

Post by Hakkyou1403 »

[quote=Noah Daemon]Did any one see me as songstress Yuna from FFX-2?

I looked like this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/39289697@N08/3607981526/[/quote]

Yes! I'm pretty sure I took a pic of you!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3 ... 1098845238
tweetnbirdy

Post by tweetnbirdy »

Hi! I was Sailor Moon and the really funny looking Zetsu (with an Ohm nom nom face)

I was wondering if anyone had any good pics or video?
I also hosted the 18+ dating game (>.< I was sooo bad. I'd say kill me now, but they already did. haha)
:content:

Hakkyou1403

Post by Hakkyou1403 »

tweetnbirdy

Post by tweetnbirdy »

[quote=Hakkyou1403]I am pretty sure that this is you :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3 ... 1098845238[/quote]

thanks! ^_^
ShinkuNoKitsune
Expert Poster

Post by ShinkuNoKitsune »

I don't think I was very famous, but...Did anyone see me? ^^;
*points to icon* I was in the fox kigurumi, they kinda looked like pajamas. xD;
Doc Sigma
I'm new!

Post by Doc Sigma »

I went on Saturday, dressed as Hobo Phoenix Wright from Apollo Justice. On Saturday around 6 PM, a group of Phoenix Wright cosplayers (myself included) gathered by the main doors of the convention center (the ones leading to the Pru). Besides myself, we had Gumshoe, Edgeworth, Maya, Apollo, two Godots, Ema (maybe two?), and maybe a Trucy? Anyway, we posed for like dozens of pictures... but I can't find them online anywhere! :(