A special gift to all TWEWY fans!

If it's a game that you plug into the wall or the game runs on batteries, you can find them inside this forum.
Shadow
Veteran Poster

Post by Shadow »

Since I'm such a bored person, i'm working on getting my base drop rate to 999. While I do so, I'm gonna be collecting/mastering several pins I'm sure some players may have interest in. They include:

-The complete "Darklit Planets" set (to all noobs, you want this)
-The "Over the Top" set
-Big Bang/Big Crunch
-The "Irregular Note" set
-Several high-levels such as Anguis

And why am I collecting these? To give them away of coarse! I'll have no less than six complete sets of each, and many more, available for absolutely free! Just find me, and I'll trade them to you. The darklit planets seem to cause trouble with less experienced players (especially if their file doesn't allow them to buy "Black Juipter", leaving them with the task of defeating Panthera Cantus on Ultimate), so I'm sure this will interest all players. I have a lot of time to kill in the last week before AB (I'm a graduating high school senior, we're doing nothing now), and those who play the game will profit from my boredom
Ninevolt
Expert Poster

Post by Ninevolt »

I've 100% the game, so anyone can get anything they want that's in the game from me as well.
Shadow
Veteran Poster

Post by Shadow »

we elite should help out the noobs. a full Eden's Door set would help anyone
Erosenin7777
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Erosenin7777 »

wait a sec, ive been trying to get 100 percent i have almost everything just need all the pins.
but wait, you guys are talking as if you can trade pins between games... CAN YOU? i feel like such a total nub right now ^_^|||