Kid Icarus: Uprising Multiplayer matches

If it's a game that you plug into the wall or the game runs on batteries, you can find them inside this forum.
KeigoNiwa
I'm new!

Kid Icarus: Uprising Multiplayer matches

Post by KeigoNiwa »

Now Kid Icarus launches on the 3DS on March 23. I was watching the latest trailer showcasing the game's multiplayer, and it actually looks very refined and like a lot of fun. Here's hoping that enough of us with a 3DS will have this game in time for Anime Boston so we can have some matches in the video game room :3

.....Or I could be the only one who cares about the game XD
Roessen
Veteran Poster

Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising Multiplayer matches

Post by Roessen »

I do plan on picking up the game (with that, AB, and Xenoblade, wallet am sad) and I'll also be bringing it to AB. I might be a bit busy with constuffs, but who knows?
I PLAY GW2 DO YOU PLAY GW2 LET'S TALK GW2 STUFF YAY
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9087-3096
NNID: Roessen
PM if you added me!
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Post by Aurabolt »

...If it makes you feel better it was only the second 3DS game I preordered a month in advance. The first was Tales of the Abyss.

I was surprised how many people had a 3DS period last year. I'm sure at least a dozen people will have the game that weekend =D
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2025 or 2026!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^
KeigoNiwa
I'm new!

Post by KeigoNiwa »

Yea I was quite surprised by that as well :3 So I'm sure there's nothing to worry about!

Omg the game comes out in two more weeks, I'm so excited :D
NodokaChan
AB Staff

Post by NodokaChan »

omg it comes out next week, will be brining Kid Icarus Uprising and Tales of The Abyss. :D
Derek Eng-Wu
Senior Technical Staff
Anime Boston 2011- Attendee
Anime Boston 2012-2014- Volunteer
Anime Boston 2015- Staff
TheNintendOtaku
Experienced Poster

Post by TheNintendOtaku »

I know I'll be bringing mine! I'd love to play some multiplayer, not to mention all the free Gems we'll get from each other via StreetPass!
I've been attending since AB 2009! You can find me on Twitter or Backloggery as TheNintendOtaku.
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Post by Aurabolt »

...Game's AWESOME.

Might have ot taek over a corner of the Game Room, heheh...
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2025 or 2026!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^
KeigoNiwa
I'm new!

Post by KeigoNiwa »

Omg, I seriously can't get enough of this game's muliplayer haha, I really hope I can play with some of you there :3