Tales of 15th Aniverssary

If it's a game that you plug into the wall or the game runs on batteries, you can find them inside this forum.
NodokaChan
AB Staff

Tales of 15th Aniverssary

Post by NodokaChan »

Anybody feel like having a Tales of 15th aniversarry at AB 2012? Im a huge fan of Tales of games. I know that coming up February that Tales of Graces F for PS3 and Tales of the Abyss for 3DS is coming out for the US. Tales of Xillia came out recently for Japan.
Derek Eng-Wu
Senior Technical Staff
Anime Boston 2011- Attendee
Anime Boston 2012-2014- Volunteer
Anime Boston 2015- Staff
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Re: Tales of 15th Aniversary

Post by Aurabolt »

Sure!

...I just wish Namco Bandai gave us more games. >.>;

I have about half of the major Tales Games:

Phantasia (GBA)
Symphonia (Gamecube)
Tales of the World: Narakiri Dungeon (Japan Import, GBA)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (Wii)
Abyss (PS2)
Vesperia (Xbox 360)

Will be getting:

Abyss (3DS)

I know about the other games but except for Legendia and Destiny 2 they didn't get a US Release.
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2025 or 2026!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^
NodokaChan
AB Staff

Re: Tales of 15th Aniverssary

Post by NodokaChan »

I believe they realesed Legendia for the US. I seen an English Gameplay of it and it is all dubbed.
Derek Eng-Wu
Senior Technical Staff
Anime Boston 2015- Staff
Younq_Master_Xehanort
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Younq_Master_Xehanort »

I wouldn't mind cosplaying as one of them, it'll be really cool since it's a Tales series!! :D
Draco Prosapia
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Post by Aurabolt »

NodokaChan wrote:I believe they realesed Legendia for the US. I seen an English Gameplay of it and it is all dubbed.
...Sidestepping the pipebomb that is subbed vs. dubbed, I only listed the games I played myself. Notice I didn't list Tales of Eternia and Tales of Destiny 2?

Anyway: I don't speak Japanese BUT I don't appreciate "purists" who go out of they way to force their viewpoint on me. I'm well aware Namco Bandai is a Japanese company. I'm well aware names a changed when they're localized for North America (ie. Gummy = Gel, Majinken = Demon Fang. etc.). In the long run though it's not that big of a deal to me. It's not like I'm going to die because I decided to buy a game Namco Bandai contracted a localization team to prepare for North American gamers simply because the overwhelming majority of us are not fluent in Kanji and Kanakata.

...I bought Narakiri Dungeon 3 at AB2010 knowing it was 100% Japanese. Unlike certain other mediums, the language barrier wasn't that big of a deal.
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2025 or 2026!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^
moviepyro512
Getting the hang of this...

Post by moviepyro512 »

Tales forever, woo. Can't wait until Graces hits stateside.

Most Tales games allow up to 4 players for the battle system, it'd be awesome if someone could get a game going.
No Items Ever
Expert Poster

Post by No Items Ever »

We'll we are having a big Tales of group at this AB. I know we're going to have a big cast of Symphonia, Abyss, and Vesperia cosplayers. Along with some Graces and Destiny 2 as well as some other random stuff. Would you be interested in it? o:
NodokaChan
AB Staff

Post by NodokaChan »

Sounds Interesting. :D
Derek Eng-Wu
Senior Technical Staff
Anime Boston 2015- Staff
No Items Ever
Expert Poster

Post by No Items Ever »

Awesome. :D

We're gonna have two photoshoots, one on Friday and one on Saturday.

They're both gonna be at 2 PM on the third floor corner to the right (Circle black seats, windows on the right and straight ahead, and a hallway off to the left side when facing the white wall).

We'd love to have you stop by and join us if you're doing a Tales of cosplay.