Pokemon 2012

If it's a game that you plug into the wall or the game runs on batteries, you can find them inside this forum.
Faceman
AB Executive

Pokemon 2012

Post by Faceman »

Since there's always some interest in people getting together to play and trade Pokemon, feel free to use this thread for planning and discussion for Anime Boston 2012.

Please note: this thread has nothing to do with any Pokemon panels or other official programming going on at Anime Boston 2012. This is for attendee-organized Pokemon to-dos, so you're on your own.
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!
Yammark
Determined Poster

Re: Pokemon 2012

Post by Yammark »

well, anyways Im looking for mew, jirachi, and celebi (I heard something about that the events were shareable in 3rd gen... Im not sure about it, but if it is, than that would be preferable) in my third gen.

I also need A mew for my first gen, and a celebi for my 2nd.

Any offers?
Yamma!
NodokaChan
AB Staff

Post by NodokaChan »

Id like to have a Ho-Oh for my White Version. I also like to have a shiny evee event again just like the Pokemon Event in 2011.
Derek Eng-Wu
Senior Technical Staff
Anime Boston 2011- Attendee
Anime Boston 2012-2014- Volunteer
Anime Boston 2015- Staff
hop-is-my-hero
Veteran Poster

Post by hop-is-my-hero »

I am 13 pokemon away from having the complete pokedex on my Pearl cartridge!! Most of them are starters.
In need of:
Chikorita (and its evolutions)
Torchic (and its evolutions)
Combusken (and its evolutions)
Mudkip (and its evolutions)
Lunatone
Solrock
Kyogre
Jirachi

If you have a female of any of these starters you should be able to breed an egg with the lowest evolution!
And the legendaries even if you let me trade it in and out again so that it registers in my pokedex that would be awesome.

I have lots of pokemon to trade (as I have pretty much all of them but these last 13) including several legendaries from events and what not. These pokemon must be in Pearl, Diamond, Platinum, Heartgold or Soul Silver to trade into Pearl but I wouldn't be opposed if the pokemon you want is in my black/white cartridges we could figure something out!

I will be in the Artist Alley selling pokemon ears and tails! but if you are interested in trading Let me know!
"The ships hung in the sky in much the same way bricks don't" ~ Douglas Adams
Rappak
AB Executive

Post by Rappak »

I was giving out the starters last year. I will be giving out the starters again if people ask. They do have some bred moves on them for competative play so it's an added bonus. I will be around somewhere, if not at VHQ. I'd be more than happy to trade!
Richard Pakpreo

Volunteer 2006-2007
Junior Volunteer Wrangler 2008-2009
Senior Volunteer Wrangler 2010-2015
Treasury Staff 2016-2019
Director of Treasury 2020-2024
hop-is-my-hero
Veteran Poster

Post by hop-is-my-hero »

Rappak wrote:I was giving out the starters last year. I will be giving out the starters again if people ask. They do have some bred moves on them for competative play so it's an added bonus. I will be around somewhere, if not at VHQ. I'd be more than happy to trade!

I will definitely be on the look out for you! Might even take a trip down to VHQ!
"The ships hung in the sky in much the same way bricks don't" ~ Douglas Adams
FarFromRedemption
Dedicated Poster

Post by FarFromRedemption »

I have a bunch of legendaries if anyone wants ot use them to get pokedex info. I've listed below the ones I know I have. I will check my games tonight and see if I have any more to add to the list. I am in some events this year so I will only have certains time si can meet up. So if your interested in grabbing their data let me know!

Blue/Red/Yellow
Mew
Mewtwo
Zapdos
Motres
Articuno

Silver/Gold/Soul Silver/Heart Gold
Suicune (Special Color)
Entei (Special Color)
Raikou (Special Color)
Lugia
Hoho

Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys
Latios
Latias

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum
Palkia
Dialga
Giratina
Arceus
Uxie
Azelf
Mesprit

Black/White
Victini
Zekrom
Reshiram
Kyurem
Volcarona
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Potential Cosplays for 2022
Ban (The Seven Deadly Sins)
Archon Rex Lapis/Zhongli (Genshin Impact)
Nikaido (DoroheDoro) *maybe*
AK33
Getting the hang of this...

Post by AK33 »

You guys make me feel like playing pokemon again...I'll dig through all my games and see what I have I'm pretty sure I don't need most of them so I'm guessing I can give most of them away. I'll give an update soon!