GoldenEye and Conduit 2 on Wii

If it's a game that you plug into the wall or the game runs on batteries, you can find them inside this forum.
gintoki653
Expert Poster

Post by gintoki653 »

There should be stations for those splitscreen games and I like how GoldenEye Wii's splitscreen works.
Roessen
Veteran Poster

Post by Roessen »

Only problem with Conduit 2 that I could see is that it comes out 3 days before the con.
I PLAY GW2 DO YOU PLAY GW2 LET'S TALK GW2 STUFF YAY
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9087-3096
NNID: Roessen
PM if you added me!
gintoki653
Expert Poster

Post by gintoki653 »

GoldenEye then?
DeMarcus
Committed Poster

Post by DeMarcus »

We have Goldeneye for the Wii. If theres ever a dead Wii and it's not out, just let us know and we'll stick it in...

We prefer having the classic N64 version out for everyone to play on original controls. It's been an AB staple for years now.
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Post by Aurabolt »

[quote=DeMarcus]We have Goldeneye for the Wii. If theres ever a dead Wii and it's not out, just let us know and we'll stick it in...

We prefer having the classic N64 version out for everyone to play on original controls. It's been an AB staple for years now.[/quote]

I have both versions, Activision's mistake IMO was releasing Goldeneye Wii within a week of Black Ops. See, in doing that they forced those with a Wii and/or PS3/360 to pick one. Most went with the logical choice, Black Ops. Hackers ruining the Leaderboards in Goldeneye Wii within a week didn't help much either.

The N64 Version has the nostalgia factor its remake was supposed to have but lacked.
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2025 or 2026!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^
gintoki653
Expert Poster

Post by gintoki653 »

It doesn't have to be online. Wii version has splitscreen.