Steel Battalion

If it's a game that you plug into the wall or the game runs on batteries, you can find them inside this forum.
linkxsc
I'm new!

Steel Battalion

Post by linkxsc »

Okie so a few weeks ago I was cleaning my basement and I came across what to me used to be the holy grail of mech games, Steel Battalion.
At first I squee'd for a few minutes, then set about finding my Xbox so I could go play it for a while. Fun then proceeded to happen.

Turned out that after having stuff on it my joysticks work sluggishly and the controller is in overall bad condition (I'm working on fixing that right now). But with that I went on Ebay and bought another 1, should be arriving sometime soon, and with it its coming with the multiplayer sequel.

Now what I'm wondering, does anyone else have the game/sequel?
Might they be talked into bringing it to the convention to play in the gameroom?
And if a few of the games can be gotten together, how difficult would it be to setup a tournament of the game. I know this isn't mechacon, but hey why the heck not (maybe do it there too).
Red_Wolf
Experienced Poster

Steel Battalion

Post by Red_Wolf »

i have the controller, but not the version of the game with online play. e-mail me here so we can discuss this further jutrac@gmail.com