Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

If it's a game that you plug into the wall or the game runs on batteries, you can find them inside this forum.
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Post by Aurabolt »

For those who are members of the Ace Attorney Fansite Court Records, this is the connecting Forum: http://forums.court-records.net/cosplay ... 90-40.html

I'm Brendan2k5 on Court Records. I posted this message at the end of my last post and I want to share it with everyone here:

For those who bring their DS systems, I will have my Laptop and all three of my DS Systems along with ALL my DS Games (Soul Silver became #39 yesterday, I plan on making #40 today). I will also have my Nintendo WFC Adapter. I live in Boston so I have no need for a room ^_^

As mentioned before I am bringing ALL my Wi-Fi Games. I will also be bringing my Action Replay DS for those who may have need of it. Below is a list of a few of my Wi-Fi Games, we can exchange Friend Codes in person:

-Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum and (as of yesterday) Soul Silver
-MPH, CoD: WaW and CoD: MWII
-Mario Kart DS, AC:WW, Tetris DS and Club House Games
-Bomberman (DSi Ware Game) and Dr. Mario Express (DSi Ware Game)
-Oh, and of course I have all five Ace Attorney Games ^_^

I now know there's free Wi-Fi but I still want your friend codes XD

My Lanyard says AURABOLT and I am wearing glasses. I will be around all weekend so keep your eyes peeled ^_^
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2025 or 2026!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^