Official Table Sharing Thread 2019

Anime would be nothing without art. This forum is here for artists to discuss the art show and artists' alley.
TheDeedlit
AB Staff

Official Table Sharing Thread 2019

Post by TheDeedlit »

This thread is for people who want to share a table in the Alley. Here are the rules:

1. Anyone who wants to share their table MUST send me an email with the name and date of birth of the person sharing.
2. No one who currently owns a table may charge more than half of the purchase price to someone they are sharing with.
3. Standard tables may have NO MORE than five people behind them at any time.
4. The artist sharing must submit the info to Mass Tax and submit their EIN to us as well.

If you have questions please contact me at artistalley@animeboston.com
Kathy Lawton
Artist Alley Manager 2018-2020
artistalley@animeboston.com
SailorAstera
Determined Poster

Re: Official Table Sharing Thread 2019

Post by SailorAstera »

Hello! :D I am looking for a space at a table!

My art studio work can be seen at Adorkabows, and I also run SenshiStock.

I will be bringing hair bows, plush, small drawings, pet bows, and some SenshiStock merch (books and USB drives).

Happy to pay for any space at a table! I can make anything work. If you have space you are willing to offer me, please DM me on Twitter (sailorastera), message me on Instagram (sarahmoonart), or send me an email SarahRuthForde at gmail.

Thanks so much for your consideration. ♥

Last edited by SailorAstera on Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~*Sarah*~
AdorkaBows | AdorkaStock

"In the name of the Moon, I will punish you!"
Act
I'm new!

Post by Act »

Hi! I'm looking for space as well. I don't need very much, as I'd be selling a limited amount of unique statuettes. You can see my work at twitter.com/act_kits. If you have space for sale you can reach me by Twitter DM or by email at alliethek(at)gmail.com.

I'm also local with a car and can lend a hand with storage and transport!

Some pics:

Image Image Image
Last edited by Act on Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:55 pm, edited 7 times in total.
acidbeaker
I'm new!

Post by acidbeaker »

Hey. My name is karen and I'm looking for a table space! I can fit all my stuff in 3 feet of space no prob. I've been tabling since 2008 so I'm pretty much an AA veteran at this point.

I have an online shop here! And my portfolio.

I have a heart button machine, so I can make heart buttons for you if you'd like! I can either send them to you through the mail/bring them with me to con. I also have two spots in my hotel room at the Sheraton! You're welcomed to stay with me and my friend if I'm able to table (I have the room Thurs-Mon).

Some examples of my stuff:
Image Image

Image Image

You can reach me at acidbeaker@gmail.com.

That's it! Thanks for looking.
Cateyekate
I'm new!

Looking For Table Space

Post by Cateyekate »

Hi, my name is Kate and I am Looking For Table Space!

I would be grateful for any space you would be able to offer.

I am local to Boston and am really hoping to Table at the con this year! You can reach me at ccdullea@gmail.com

I sell prints, buttons, charms and a few plush crafts.
Examples of my work are below!

kirouji
I'm new!

Post by kirouji »

Hi!
I'm Kirouji, and I am looking for table space~!

I sell prints, charms, and buttons ; v ; I am more than happy to pay for my share at the table, as well as share any display items I have! (And of course share any and all snacks.)

Here's a few images of my work!
Image Image

You can find my portfolio here! https://kiroujidraws.wixsite.com/kiroujidraws

You can contact me at Kiroujidraws@gmail.com

Thank you so much!
peachisaa
I'm new!

Post by peachisaa »

Hello! ♡ My name is Cristina and I am looking for someone who has some table space they would be willing to share! I live in the Boston area.

My current website is https://www.peachisaa.com/

I mostly sell Fire Emblem merchandise, but also have a variety from other series! Making plushies is my passion. ♡

Please contact me at peachisaa@gmail.com or on twitter @peachisaa ! It would really mean a lot to me as tabling at AB is a huge dream of mine!

chocuu
I'm new!

Post by chocuu »

Hello, I am another artist looking for table space! :)) I would like to use roughly half a table.

This is my last semester in a school in the New England area so this is likely only of the last times I will be able to table in the area. :')

I mainly sell prints, along with some charms. Here is my devaintart and insta.

Please contact me at omgbunnee@gmail.com if you would be interested in sharing space. Thanks for checking me out!
Dami (studioadhd)
Getting the hang of this...

Anyone willing to share table space at AB 2019?

Post by Dami (studioadhd) »

Anybody willing to share table space for AB 2019? I've got a button machine you can use :3 I would be selling prints, buttons, and resin keychains. my website is www.studio-adhd.com if you want to check out my stuff! you can email me at studioadhdbusiness@gmail.com if you'd be willing to go half on the price and table space!
Thefoofinator
I'm new!

Post by Thefoofinator »

Hello!

My name is Sara Alfageeh, I'm an illustrator and creative director local to Boston, hoping to share a table! I have about 4 years tabling at comic and anime cons, and been personally attending AB for nearly 9 years!

My work consists of mainly original pieces, with some fanart sprinkled in. My portfolio is sara-alfa.com
I'm most active on twitter @thefoofinator

I'm a fairly extroverted person, and looking for a chill tablemate for the weekend! Please hit me up at alfaillustration@gmail.com. Thank you!
Dami (studioadhd)

Post by Dami (studioadhd) »

Hello everyone! I'm looking for any table space available 3ft would be just fine. I am an illustrator, charm maker, and button maker. I just kicked off my etsy but I've been a freelance artist for a long time you can check out my website at https://www.studio-adhd.com and my etsy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/StudioADHD If you are interested you can message me here or email me at studioadhdbusiness@gmail.com <3
cambrasine

Post by cambrasine »

Hello there!

I am a local illustration student looking for some table space at AB 2019! I have been tabling here every year since I started doing Artist Alley back in 2016, and it is my very precious home con. I will be trying for day-of tables if this doesn't work out, so please know that I am available at last minute notice. Please e-mail cambrasine@gmail.com for the fastest response!

I sell original and fan art as a multitude of products including star/heart buttons, charms, prints, enamel pins, and more!

I of course would be willing to pay for half of the table, per ABs rules, and bring snacks! Also, if you have a panel or two you don't wanna miss, I - possibly with a trusted assistant - don't mind watching over your stuff - or making sales for you - while you're away!

You can view my work on my website cambrasine.art , and I'll post a few samples bellow!

- Jennie / Cambrasine
Anime Boston 2016
I will be at my table the Artist Alley all weekend and will cosplay as these characters on yet-to-be-determined days:

Miraculous Ladybug
Hiyori Iki
(Likely with a Yato!)
???
NQJump
I'm new!

Post by NQJump »

Hello!

I'm Will Yang, the Editor-in-Chief of NQ Jump, North Quincy High's new manga magazine, and I'm looking for someone who can share table space. I'd be grateful for any space you can spare.

You can contact me by emailing nqjump@gmail.com.

kikachan17
I'm new!

Post by kikachan17 »

WANTED TABLE SPACE

Hello! I would be interested in sharing table space, will go half (or less) depending on table size. I make resin works. Yumekawa, fandom and fantasy style! Would have a small cork board and earring stand setup that takes up 2-3ft. DM me if interested!

the.ramble.pies
I'm new!

Post by the.ramble.pies »

Hi, I'm looking for table space! I'm honestly looking for whatever space is available (I will make it work). I will mostly be selling prints as well as some paintings. You can see the type of work I have here on my instagram The.Ramble.Pies And here is an example of one of my works that I plan on bringing with me :Image
You can contact me at heather.lynn.holloway@gmail.com if you are interested in having me as a table partner.
CaitMay
I'm new!

Post by CaitMay »

Hello Hello!!

My name is Cait May and I'm currently Looking for Table Space!

I would love to share a table with you! I sell prints, original comics, zines, buttons, and mugs.

Twitter: @caitmayart
Portfolio: www.caitmayart.com
Insta: cait.may

Email: caitmayart@gmail.com

Thank you so much!!
cyanidetonic
I'm new!

Post by cyanidetonic »

Hello I am a comic artist, character designer, and illustrator. I'm willing to share a table
Last edited by cyanidetonic on Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tchao
I'm new!

Post by tchao »

Hello! I have a 6 foot table at table 41 and I'm willing to share table space at Anime Boston 2019. You can reach me at tifachao@gmail.com.

Jissellam
I'm new!

Post by Jissellam »

Hi! My name is Jissella from BenZella Studios and I’m looking for Table Space. I do Perler Bead artwork of my own designs and willing to work with 3ft of table space. You can contact me at benzellastudios@gmail.com or find me on Instagram as jmbenzella or benzellastudios. Thanks

https://photos.app.goo.gl/p6pL4Zrg1XSfosQT7

https://www.instagram.com/jmbenzella/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/benzellastudios/?hl=en
KaloMermaid
I'm new!

Post by KaloMermaid »

Hey everybody! I'm Kalo!
I'm here checkin' to see if anyone's already thinking ahead for 2020.

I'm looking for artists to share a table with here at Anime Boston as well as other New England shows. I'm also interested in room shares or sharing merch orders, also.

I've been working conventions for almost 10 years. I used to live in Houston TX, so that's where my old network was mostly centered. I'm new to New England, so I don't know many artists locally. I've been mostly in the furry con circuit, but I like to work a few comic and anime conventions a year.

I sell custom commissions, prints, stickers etc. I have a button maker, a display and all that other hardware I drag around with me in this nutso career I chose.

I'd like to pursue additional merchandise like keychains, pins, and apparel. I have extensive professional printing and graphic design experience and skills to share as well. I've been trying to hold off on ordering anything until I can find some local vendors, but I'm most likely gonna start using online ones.

General Links
You can take a look at me and my work through here: https://artbykalo.carrd.co/
My pro website is ArtbyKalo.com
I'm on DeviantArt, but inactive. This gallery holds my past prints: https://www.deviantart.com/mermaid-kalo ... 418/Fanart
I'm SUPER into Mermaids: https://www.deviantart.com/mermaid-kalo ... /Merpeople
Twitter: https://twitter.com/KaloMermaid
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kalo_mermaid/?hl=en

NSFW Art
Much of the work I produce is NSFW. Depending on the rules at the show, at Anime and comic cons, I keep my sticky note censored lewds behind the table unless a customer asks for them. I do NSFW commissions at cons, also.
You can view my Adult content on Twitter https://twitter.com/PapayaMistArt (LINK IS NSFW 18+)
Apologies if NSFW links are against policy. I couldn't find a readily available regulation regarding content. Tagged tha crap out of it for good measure O.o