New to conventions- Tax Questions

Anime would be nothing without art. This forum is here for artists to discuss the art show and artists' alley.
JamminSam
I'm new!

New to conventions- Tax Questions

Post by JamminSam »

Hi there! In preparation for Artist's Alley applications going live--and also to be prepared for another con I'm applying to later in 2019-- I decided to go ahead and do the EIN/MassTaxConnect things required on the FAQ. However, I've run into a small bump. I already had an existing account on MassTaxConnect. I figured I would be able to go back and add the EIN to a separate designation under my name-- there are options to add other tax accounts to the same username-- but it didn't have a place for my EIN when I went through the process.
Do I need to (somehow) delete the MassTaxConnect account I made and re-apply for that as exclusively a business, or is there a way for me to add the EIN to my existing account that I haven't seen? Any help would be appreciated!
SailorAstera
Determined Poster

Re: New to conventions- Tax Questions

Post by SailorAstera »

You might want to try to contact the MA Dept of Rev directly. Here's the info: https://www.mass.gov/orgs/massachusetts ... of-revenue
~*Sarah*~
AdorkaBows | AdorkaStock

"In the name of the Moon, I will punish you!"