Looking for artist roomates

Anime would be nothing without art. This forum is here for artists to discuss the art show and artists' alley.
sadboyinsnow
I'm new!

Looking for artist roomates

Post by sadboyinsnow »

Hi Everyone!

I'm Andrew with Technoangel Studios. I understand there may be a separate section for a request of this nature however I am looking to direct this message to artists only. My studio has a hotel room booked and unfortunately our roommates had to recently cancel. We are hoping to fill the space with other artists and not general attendees as since we will be at Anime Boston to work, rather than party we're looking for others who are in the same situation.

A few things to note: 1. We have 3 possible spaces available 1 double bed and we can also bring an air mattress should we have a 5th person. 2. Our hotel is located about 20 minutes away at a Mariott and has free breakfast. We are more than happy to drive people to and from the convention center. 3. Should we get 4 people total in the room, the cost per person would be approximately $80 per person.

If you have any questions at all feel free to email us at technoangelstudios @ gmail dot com, or you can send us a message on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/TechnoangelStudios.

Thanks for your time.
sadboyinsnow
I'm new!

Re: Looking for artist roomates

Post by sadboyinsnow »

Hi everyone,

At this time our room has been completely filled. Thanks!