Anime Boston Preorders

Anime would be nothing without art. This forum is here for artists to discuss the art show and artists' alley.
kojika
Expert Poster

Anime Boston Preorders

Post by kojika »

So, I like to do this for every con, but I open up preorders a couple months before the con so people who want to guarentee they can get something they want from me, can, well, get it. This also includes prints of commissions and the like ^^

I don't have a list of prints I carry off hand, but you can browse through my gallery on DA at Kojika on DA and see what I have. The prints I do have are in limited number, and some are letter size, some postcard size. Anything in poster size MUST be ordered. Letter size are $4, postcard (4x6) $1.50, and poster (11x17) $10.00. If you see something you would like as a print, let me know and I'll let you know if I'll have it with me at the con or if you'll have to order it. I will not hold things for you unless they are paid for in advance! (I'm retiring my legal size print, but I only had one, this one: FMA Passage of Time which is only $7.00 )

I also have to go and order more copies of my webcomic, Zos Kias. Volumes 1-5 are out right now (vol 5 will be debuting at AB this year). I tend to carry a decent number of copies of volume 1 with me, so that isn't necessary to preorder solo, but if you want the whole set, or any of the other volumes, I only carry a limited number of 2-5, so you will have to order to guarentee you can get one. Same thing goes for my 2011 Manga calendar.

For commissions, I mainly do art, but I do take cosplay commissions as well. However, I can take way more art commissions than I can cosplay, so if I get only two commissions that are cosplay based, that pretty much will fill me up. Because of the proximity in time to the con, I'm only going to allow myself to take 10 art commissions. My general rates for art are $10 for one character, full CG, and $15 for two. If you want to get a print of it, that will cost you cost of print, too (though of course, no shipping since you can pick it up at the con).

10 of 10 art commissions remaining

You can get more specific information on pricing and rates on my DA page, Here.

I accept Paypal and money orders for payment, only! At con, I can only accept cash at this point.

See ya at the con!
kojika
Expert Poster

Anime Boston Preorders

Post by kojika »

Update on commission status!

8 out of 10 commissions for preorders remaing!