Favorite video at Anime Boston 2010

Discuss all of Anime Boston's video programming here...except music videos which have their own forum.
ShadowAgent
AB Alumni

Post by ShadowAgent »

I know I should have asked this first before starting the thread about next year, but I wanted to hear what was their favorite video programming offering they saw in 2010. Also say if there was an anime you really would have liked to see (within license) that we didnt show.
Michael Ray

Master Scheduler 2015
Director of Programming 2013-2014

Video Programming Manager 2010-2012
Prog Ops Staff 2009
Podcast Manager 2008
Karaoke Manager 2003-2007
Kusuguru Usagi
Dedicated Poster

Post by Kusuguru Usagi »

My favorite shows that I saw at AB 2010 were:

"Kurau Phantom Memories"
"Ghost Hound"
"Nabari no Ou"

Those were my first times seeing them, and I loved them all. :thumbup:

Also, I can't remember, what was the name of the anime series that was aired, where there were girls who steered gondolas?
ShadowAgent
AB Alumni

Post by ShadowAgent »

[quote=Kusuguru Usagi]
Also, I can't remember, what was the name of the anime series that was aired, where there were girls who steered gondolas?[/quote]

I think you refer to Aria. It is licensed by Right Stuf/ Nozomi. I admit I have not seen it, but I heard and read good stuff about it so I included it. That is probably one in a handful of anime that I have put on the schedule last year but actually have not seen yet. Actually, I take that back. I watched about 10 minutes of it to make sure the disk played. lol
Michael Ray

Master Scheduler 2015
Director of Programming 2013-2014

Video Programming Manager 2010-2012
Prog Ops Staff 2009
Podcast Manager 2008
Karaoke Manager 2003-2007
Kusuguru Usagi
Dedicated Poster

Post by Kusuguru Usagi »

[quote=ShadowAgent]I think you refer to Aria. It is licensed by Right Stuf/ Nozomi. I admit I have not seen it, but I heard and read good stuff about it so I included it. That is probably one in a handful of anime that I have put on the schedule last year but actually have not seen yet. Actually, I take that back. I watched about 10 minutes of it to make sure the disk played. lol[/quote]

Oh, cool, thank you for the title.^_^ Yeah, I saw part of one ep. and another ep. in its entirety. I thought it was pretty cool. :)