A Note Of Thanks To Security Staff

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2008.
Kusuguru Usagi
Dedicated Poster

Post by Kusuguru Usagi »

Hello, I thought I'd post a note of thanks once again to the Security Staff during the autograph sessions at AB. I want to thank Nicole Kolosha, Mandy Ing, and the other lady on staff who wore the white gloves & wore her hair back in a braid (I apologize that I can't remember your name). Thanks to all of you SO much for taking care of my boyfriend Sean & I as we waited in line for autographs. We greatly appreciated it, you were all a wonderful help.^_^ And Mandy, if you read this, we both love our plush rice balls, we call them "The Rice Ball Twins". :D

I would also like to thank the gentleman on security staff who brought Sean & I in to the Dealers Room with him on Friday. That was very kind of you, and we appreciated that as well.

Thank you all, you've once again made our time at AB a very happy one. :D

DreamAeris
AB Staff

Post by DreamAeris »

I'm so glad your weekend was great!
And thank you so much for coming.
While we are there to help you guys out you do make the con what it is so Thank you as well. ^_^
Nikki Jones (Kolosha)

Chief of Staff/ Assistant Security Manager 2018-Current
Assistant Security Manager 2009-2017
Security 2005-2008
Information Desk 2004
Volunteer 2003
Kusuguru Usagi
Dedicated Poster

Post by Kusuguru Usagi »

Thank you, and you are welcome, Nicole.^_^ We've been coming to AB ever since it first started (the 1st year we went for just one day, and all the following years we have been going for all 3 days), and Security has always treated us well. AB is the only con we attend, and we always look forward to coming. :D