"I'm looking for" thread

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2008.
DELETED_ACCT23
Getting the hang of this...

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by DELETED_ACCT23 »

Well, since one hasn't started, I figured I'd start it. This'l prolly move to a memories forum later.

For reference, you would probably know me only from the *saturday* dance. I was the Anonymous/Epic Fail Guy/Guy Fawkes/"V" mask with "Cacophony" written on it in the dance with long brown hair, tight black jeans. Often times seen liquid dancing, roboting, or hopping energetically around the perimeter of the dance :3.

Basically, Im specifically looking for two people; however, If anyone saw me and thought it'd be cool to contact me, please do.

First person, I dont even know her badge name, she was at the dance almost the entire time, I believe, she had a really unique and expressive dance style (which required a lot of room xP), If you saw her, you'd prolly know what I was talking about. she was in the dance circles a couple of times. I talked with her and she seemed like a really awesome person. she talked with a ton of other people there, so I think *someone* has to know something about her. When I went to look for her for contact info, she was gone :/

(I realize this one is general, and I'll prolly only figure out who it is if she reads this herself) Other person was a girl who was only wearing a black bra (and pants), and initially mocked my dancing xD. Later on she gave me a hig, which was cool, so I figured she was a n awesome person and I'd like to keep in touch.

Feel free to post your "Im looking for" posts here as well. There prolly needs to be a "did you see me" thread too. On that note, Im going to sleep because I havent slept in forever :D. Good times at the dance!
lenorebug

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by lenorebug »

This AB was the first time I ever cosplayed. I attended on all day Friday and most of Saturday. My best friend was the super super awesome Visual Kei Kaoru from Dir en Grey! I was her little Kyo with the plaid jacket and the studded belt falling around my ass. I'm looking for quite a few people:

1) Our super awesome tall Visual Kei guy friend who made his entire costume, even the necklace. You attended the J-Rock Revolution panel with us and got bored! We miss you! You were so awesome!!!

2) OBSCURE KYO that we met on Friday and I hugged to death. Rarrr! <3

3) Our wonderful friends whom we met on the Green Line T coming in and stayed with us in the line and for most of the day on Friday!

4) Dir En Grey fan whom we also met while she was passing the line and saw a LOT on Saturday!

5) Girl who was in the army outfit who was Kyo last year and who had a friend that was going to cosplay as Toshiya that we saw a lot too! Then I saw you in the gaming room Saturday.

Thanks to for making it such a great time! I hope to get in touch with some of you. :)
NobodyNamine
Experienced Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by NobodyNamine »

I'm really trying to find a certain group of people.

I was Namine all three days, and a majority of the time unless I was off by myself I was with a KHI Kairi and a Sailor Mercury.

I'm trying to find

1) The Organization group who joined with me in the Masquerade line Saturday night and I saw them again later on Sunday briefly.

2) The smaller Organization group (I think it was only about two or three girls) but mostly the Demyx in that group. :)

3) 2 Roxases: The one who I met in the mall's food court Friday night and kept running into,
and the one who let me take a few pictures with them Saturday night.
name pending
Experienced Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by name pending »

im looking for a few ppl...

1)this dude named chris that never got in on fri but he kept trying 2 get high fives from ppl
(i doubt any1 knows him)
2)the math teacher that was reading a book that has summtin to do with physics
3)umm this realy tall guy that wore a hat that said papa (and kept playing elevator music) t

i know these are all realt genral and only the people themselves might reconize em
Seer
Experienced Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Seer »

Hey guys. Seer here, normally known as Matt, and I'm looking for someone. I was not in cosplay this year (nor the years before) but most will recognize the hoodies and the fruits basket black beanie that I always wear at the cons. And the camera. . which I handle like Wild Bill handles his six shooters.

But, right! Person. Looking for. A girl in a red dress with green hair that is in pigtails (Visual reinforcement: http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c168/ ... G_1019.jpg). I danced with her at that practice ball and I just wanted to say one more time thanks for helping me out and putting up with my failroad skills.

And I hope I don't sound like a stalker or anything. I'm just goofishly friendly. If you come across this and feel like messaging me, do so~

Oh yeah. . what character is that, again? I am shamed for forgetting.

Nurilka
Veteran Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Nurilka »

Hallo people <3.

On pretty much all three days, I was cosplaying as Rena from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. Friday and saturday I was with a Mion and a Rika, and today I was wondering around on my own as a cosplayer because they were being lazy :P

Anways... There was this girl that we were hanging out with in the video game room at the DDR that I completely forgot her name because I kept getting distractedXD She was temporarily our puppy<3 weeeee *die*
NobiZero
Expert Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by NobiZero »

I'm looking for the whole Resident Evil group from the photoshoot on Saturday. I was the Leon that showed up with Hunk, Jill, and my G/F as a random Umbrella scientist.
Aaeandor
Expert Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Aaeandor »

If anyone is looking for the Banki Ichigo (Has the neon orange wig,probably the only one with glasses on with the cosplay) this is me!!

If anyone wants to contact me further please let me know!!..BTW thanks for all the hugs I received, thought I wasn't going to get any!!
Spectre
Expert Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Spectre »

Soup guys

I'm looking for the back of the line for registration still, can anyone point it out for me?
Cinos
Determined Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Cinos »

[color:blue]I am looking for a few ppl, I am Demyx,the one with the huge ass Sitar

1) Sanji who was stuck in the 4+ hour line behind me

2)Zexion!! Who helped fix my sitar after the Dating game mishap, and was w/me in the photoshoot, yes sry to say that YOU zexion took my Yaoi photo 'virginity' away..lol that was my first yaoi pic

if u know these ppl tell me T^T

-Demyx-

(e-mail: cinos_sirflas (at)yahoo(dot)com)[/color]

Ramen9

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Ramen9 »

Im looking for Sanji who was stuck in the 4+ hour line behind me also!!
Middymidnight
I'm new!

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Middymidnight »

Ah such a fun weekend. But now, I'm dead tired~
Anyways~!!

I'm looking for a Sai, I have no pictures of him, but he was with a Gaara.

Sai~ If you're reading this~ I'm the Deidara with the Chii! :3

There's also a Hinata who joined my ninja army. Once again, no pictures.

coolforever
AB Alumni

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by coolforever »

I'm looking for the guy who won the Virtua Fighter 5 tournament.

I am also looking for that girl that cosplayed as Koenma from Yu Yu Hakusho. :)
Mike Sweeney
Anime Boston Game Show Staff 2018 & 2019

Previous Anime Boston Badge Names:

AB 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011: Kiba. AB 2007: Shin'ichi Kudo. AB 2012: Kiba the Eurobeat Lover.
AB 2013: Kaitou Kid the Eurobeat Lover. Anime Boston 2014: Kaitou Kid the 80's J-Pop Lover.
AB 2015: Kaitou Kid the Sonic Fan. AB 2016: Kaitou Kid the Wolfman. AB 2017: Kaitou Kid the Rocketeer.

Wolf's Rain will always be my #1 favorite Anime of all time. :)
NobiZero
Expert Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by NobiZero »

[quote=Ramen9]Im looking for Sanji who was stuck in the 4+ hour line behind me also!!
[/quote]

Search for username jakeissanji2185
whatsupworld

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by whatsupworld »

I'm looking for the people that were right behind my friends and I in the line for the Masquerade. we were up near the front, I had the Roxas plushie, and we made a sign for him to hold in hopes that people would stop asking what the line was for....? haha anyway, you guys were really awesome, and really nice, and me/my friends actually had a lot of fun sitting around for those 4 hours (and eventually going completely crazy).
Rip

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Rip »

[color:green]Okie dokie, I am looking for two girls my friends and I were in line to the dance with on Saturday night. We were singing "if you were gay" together. I'm the girl with the green hair. :3[/color]
Sayoria
AB Staff

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Sayoria »

I am looking for a Higurashi Mion Sonozaki who was at the Marriott Hotel. I wanted to exchange AIM names with her, but never had the chance to. If you read this Mion, it is Chii. ^_^

Edit: Pictures online, this is the Mion I speak of:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45/Ry ... C01377.jpg
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff: 2024
NobodyNamine
Experienced Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by NobodyNamine »

Lol,
I didn't actually see you but I heard you singing when my friends and I were leaving the dance.
darkblaze435

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by darkblaze435 »

hmm, well I am looking for someone because of how different it was for me. I am looking for a Sakura who came running to me screaming out my characters name (I was Syaoran) from Tsubasa Chronicle. It was in the hallway between the Dealer's room and the video game room, just curious to see if this post will be noticed.
NFGBlinkAC
Expert Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by NFGBlinkAC »

I'm looking for the guy who won the Tekken 5: DR tournament.

Both me and him talked a little bit friday night before he left for the Hentai dubbing and forgot to get his name or other contact information. I was the kid talking about how the creator of Dead Fantasy is making me change my majors from Game Programming to Game design, and other things like PS3 games, Tekken, etc.

I had the Guinness shirt on and the Lionheart and Dirge of Cerebus neck chains on, and we were at the Tekken 5: DR booth, and I played as Hwoarang all the time we played.

my e-mail is nfgblink696969@gmail.com, or you can IM me on AIM, sn - NFGBlinkAC.
niogaff

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by niogaff »

I'm looking for the Gendou Ikari from Friday while I waited with some friends in the registration line... I was the shinji in school clothes with nerve clips. The only one with red tint to his glasses(i think). We made a pretty decent scene. He got a picture of me, but I never got one of them.
babyevil

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by babyevil »

Looking for the catboy with the fish net shirt and the TONS of circle glowsticks underneath it...I was leaving the mc frontalot concert and i was running out eek where r u
NobiZero
Expert Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by NobiZero »

lol, that's my friend's little bro, Ryan. I can give you his AIM name if you'd like.
babyevil

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by babyevil »

suboshi709 on aim
NobiZero
Expert Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by NobiZero »

Balmung427 on AIM
FatalMatt
Expert Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by FatalMatt »

im looking for some chick dressed as FF2 chick, with blonde hair. Also, a kinda skinny chick with a black skirt and shirt, i was in line with her for a while i had a red hat ecko sweatshirt
Rip

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Rip »

[color:green]lol, we're cool like that.

:cool:

I have a beautiful singing voice. ;D *NAHT!*
[/color]
PhoenixRose

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by PhoenixRose »

I was wondering if anyone got a picture with some of the Team Rocket members that were floating about Saturday and Sunday?

If so, I was the tall one, with the heels...^^
Seer
Experienced Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Seer »

[quote=PhoenixRose]I was wondering if anyone got a picture with some of the Team Rocket members that were floating about Saturday and Sunday?

If so, I was the tall one, with the heels...^^[/quote]
I did take a picture of a few Team Rocket members. . . Hm. More details?
NobiZero
Expert Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by NobiZero »

oh yeah, whoever was the Monarch's henchman from The Venture Brothers, you sir, are my hero.
jrotcman3

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by jrotcman3 »

lol that would beh meh :D
Im looking for a pic of "The Monarch" cause i heard rumors thathe was walking around... Or maybeh some people just thought that was meh and couldn't distinguish that i was a Henchmen not the monarch >.>
anyways thanks guys for loving the cosplay i promis more obscure cosplays :D
NoTouchie
Veteran Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by NoTouchie »

I'm looking for a bleach cosplayer hat missed the line for Brad Swaile's autograph. I was gonna get your girlfriends CD signed because she was still in the reg line. I just wanna say I'm SO sorry I never did! After the dance that night I think I accidently threw the ticket away in a sleepy fuzz, and the can was already emptied when I woke up.
DDRSENSEI
Experienced Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by DDRSENSEI »

im llooking for random guy i met in the gaming room on friday with mouth covered military fabric...asked for number but was to shy hehe
PhoenixRose

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by PhoenixRose »

[quote=Seer][quote=PhoenixRose]I was wondering if anyone got a picture with some of the Team Rocket members that were floating about Saturday and Sunday?

[/quote]
Erm...XD Here's the only other picture of me I've found so far:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v490/ ... ics031.jpg

^^;
ShinigamiKaitou
Veteran Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by ShinigamiKaitou »

I'm looking for the Dr. Muraki from Yami no Matsuei who stabbed me when I turned away after getting a picture. The costume was amazing and that event made my con!
WatashiWaL

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by WatashiWaL »

Im looking for this asian girl named stephanie (at least i think it was >_>") I danced with on saturday night with her other friends, there was like 5 others . I doubt i willfind them but anyways my Name was Marc xD haha
ogamiitto

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by ogamiitto »

Looking for the girl L that I talked to/ran into in the final room of the line of death line on Friday night. I was Light, btw, with glasses... and stubble ^_^
TsukiNoShinobi

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by TsukiNoShinobi »

I'll have a shot at this...

I'm looking for the BB/Beyond Birthday cosplayer I ran into on Friday at the round bench by the mall with the one sash-like blood stain and a jam jar. I was dressed up as episode 13 Misa (black rock lee hair and a black sailor fuku) when I snagged a picture. I also ran into you at the dance and asked if you wanted to dance with my friends and I.

So yeah, there's my search :D
maxx
Experienced Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by maxx »

[quote=Ryan Cacophony]Well, since one hasn't started, I figured I'd start it. This'l prolly move to a memories forum later.

For reference, you would probably know me only from the *saturday* dance. I was the Anonymous/Epic Fail Guy/Guy Fawkes/"V" mask with "Cacophony" written on it in the dance with long brown hair, tight black jeans. Often times seen liquid dancing, roboting, or hopping energetically around the perimeter of the dance :3.

Basically, Im specifically looking for two people; however, If anyone saw me and thought it'd be cool to contact me, please do.

First person, I dont even know her badge name, she was at the dance almost the entire time, I believe, she had a really unique and expressive dance style (which required a lot of room xP), If you saw her, you'd prolly know what I was talking about. she was in the dance circles a couple of times. I talked with her and she seemed like a really awesome person. she talked with a ton of other people there, so I think *someone* has to know something about her. When I went to look for her for contact info, she was gone :/

(I realize this one is general, and I'll prolly only figure out who it is if she reads this herself) Other person was a girl who was only wearing a black bra (and pants), and initially mocked my dancing xD. Later on she gave me a hig, which was cool, so I figured she was a n awesome person and I'd like to keep in touch.

Feel free to post your "Im looking for" posts here as well. There prolly needs to be a "did you see me" thread too. On that note, Im going to sleep because I havent slept in forever :D. Good times at the dance![/quote]

was the first one your talking about, who had a ballet-esque dance style and had a top on and had like well defined abs?
KensukeX
I'm new!

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by KensukeX »

Hi I was the School boy Naruto who ran Sunday at 5:00 and Saturday at 3:00 photoshoot. I am looking for a Time Jump Sakura who asked for me and a Time Jump Sasuke's picture with her.
Domigan
Experienced Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Domigan »

I'm looking for the pictures with the easter bunny at the Tokyo Kid booth.

CAN U DELIVER
StopAllSadness
Expert Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by StopAllSadness »

The picture's a bit blurred:

newpost.php?fid/2/tid/5173/pid/80361/type/reply/

I never figured out what he was cosplaying, though it reminds me of Devil May Cry
ang
Committed Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by ang »

[quote=NobiZero]I'm looking for the whole Resident Evil group from the photoshoot on Saturday. I was the Leon that showed up with Hunk, Jill, and my G/F as a random Umbrella scientist.[/quote]

I was the Rebecca...you know, the one that jumped into the bushes...Brad Vickers and Alice are my friends outside of anime cons in the land of Star Wars costuming.
jakeissanji2185
Expert Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by jakeissanji2185 »

I'm looking for a Nami who was in the cosplay chess on friday with the climitact. My friend, who was Spike Spiegel, told me to meet her since i was cosplaying as Sanji, and now i'm kicking myself cause i only got to talk to her for maybe five min.
AB 2012 Lineup

Skypiea Sanji (One Piece)
Kanji Tatsumi (Persona 4)
Sawtooth humanized (Homestuck)
ramengumi
Veteran Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by ramengumi »

Looking for the girl who cosplayed the Spy from TF2 - I told her spies need nerfing (I play engineer all the time, go figure) and in retrospect that was pretty mean... :(
Seer
Experienced Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Seer »

[quote=PhoenixRose][quote=Seer][quote=PhoenixRose]I was wondering if anyone got a picture with some of the Team Rocket members that were floating about Saturday and Sunday?

[/quote]

^^;[/quote]

Oh! Darn. I didn't get any of the Team Rocket in black. I'm sorry but. . . hi! How are you?
PhoenixRose

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by PhoenixRose »

[quote=Seer][quote=PhoenixRose][quote=Seer][quote=PhoenixRose]I was wondering if anyone got a picture with some of the Team Rocket members that were floating about Saturday and Sunday?

[/quote]

^^;[/quote]

Oh! Darn. I didn't get any of the Team Rocket in black. I'm sorry but. . . hi! How are you?
[/quote]
Ah. Damn. Thanks anyway! I'm good. ^^
Seer
Experienced Poster

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Seer »

[quote=maxx][quote=Ryan Cacophony]Well, since one hasn't started, I figured I'd start it. This'l prolly move to a memories forum later.

Feel free to post your "Im looking for" posts here as well. There prolly needs to be a "did you see me" thread too. On that note, Im going to sleep because I havent slept in forever :D. Good times at the dance![/quote]

was the first one your talking about, who had a ballet-esque dance style and had a top on and had like well defined abs?
[/quote]

After thinking about it, I think I know what Ryan's talking about but I only briefly talked to her I think. Do you know something, Maxx?
Quarab58

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Quarab58 »

I got in line around... 5ish? on Friday night and there was someone a ways in front of me that looked like a boy in a short red dress and red high heels. It could've been a girl, but I was pretty sure it was a guy. They had short, dark, spiky hair and was with a guy with curly hair. I hadn't had my camera with me at the time, but they were just too adorable and I wanted a picture. D:
Middymidnight
I'm new!

"I'm looking for" thread

Post by Middymidnight »

[quote=Rip][color:green]Okie dokie, I am looking for two girls my friends and I were in line to the dance with on Saturday night. We were singing "if you were gay" together. I'm the girl with the green hair. :3[/color][/quote]

[color:purple]Me and my friend started that x w x;;

Nee hee hee~[/color]