Pre-register for Anime Boston 2010

This forum contains discussion about all news and announcements related to Anime Boston.
MerchMaven
AB Staff

Post by MerchMaven »

Registration will be available at a number of local cons, including the upcoming PortCon Maine and Connecticon this summer.

Also, I'm sure we'll have out usual sign ups at Comicopia and Tokyo Kid leading up to the con. 8)
Kerry Walker
Anime Boston Merch Manager, 2006-2019
Anime Boston Security, 2004-2006
Kusuguru Usagi
Dedicated Poster

Post by Kusuguru Usagi »

[quote=Eilonnwy]This year you will be able to pre-register for 2010 a whole year in advance. Pre-registrations will be available in the dealers room at the Anime Boston Merch table for $35. The dates for Anime Boston are April 2-4th 2010

Please remember that a registration is a commitment to attend Anime Boston and that all registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable. [/quote]

I think it was great to be able to pre-reg for AB '10 this way, it was an excellent opportunity. My boyfriend and I did pre-reg for next year's con right then & there. :)

Neither of us have ever had a problem when the con's been held on Easter weekend. My boyfriend's family really doesn't do anything for Easter anymore, and I myself am Jewish.

I still remember there was one year when AB was on Easter weekend, and it was also still Passover. My mom told me, where the con was coming up, I could break Passover early. So, on that morning we (my boyfriend & I) were going into Boston, I ate my last piece of matzah for breakfast at home before leaving.
shad0wth3fall3n
AB Alumni

Post by shad0wth3fall3n »

Sweet for Prereg at CTCon!
LadyHawke
AB Alumni

Post by LadyHawke »

Hey guys-- just got to working on the info I received from this Pre-Registration event.

ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY TWO OF YOU already pre-registered for Anime Boston 2010! I could hardly believe it!

Thank you all so much for your support of our event. We all appreciate it! ;)
~~ Jeni
2012 Guest Relations Division - Green Room Staff

"It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get Permission" -- RADM Grace Murray Hopper - U.S. Navy
Master of NERV
Dedicated Poster

Post by Master of NERV »

How could we not? "We the Pre-reged" know a good thing when we see it! ;) Somehow, though, I thought there would have been a few more...
AB 2003-2023 -- pre-reged for 2024!
2006, '12, '13: Commander Ikari (Evangelion)
2007: Dr. Akai (Maburaho)
DocWatson
Dedicated Poster

Post by DocWatson »

[quote=ladyhawke78]Hey guys-- just got to working on the info I received from this Pre-Registration event.

ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY TWO OF YOU already pre-registered for Anime Boston 2010! I could hardly believe it!

Thank you all so much for your support of our event. We all appreciate it! ;)[/quote]
Hopefully this means that it counts as a success, and will be continued at AB '10. ;)
shad0wth3fall3n
AB Alumni

Post by shad0wth3fall3n »

Agreed, everyone that is going with me to CTCon will be prereging there! I cannot wait! :-D
x IZ A KITTY
I'm new!

Post by x IZ A KITTY »

Is there a date for when pre-registration will be available at TokyoKid? I missed the pre-reg booth at AB09 :[
Eilonnwy
AB Alumni

Post by Eilonnwy »

When there is one, it will be announced.
satchansays
Experienced Poster

Post by satchansays »

two quick questions:

will pre-registration still be available online as it usually is starting in the fall/winter? because my friends and I pretty much rely on that option every year (AB2010 will be our 4th consecutive AB trip).

also, if the pre-registration being offered at these other conventions is $40, does that mean the online pre-registration will start at $40 as well?

just wondering.
Eilonnwy
AB Alumni

Post by Eilonnwy »

We will always offer pre-reg online, that will never change. And yes, online pre-reg will start at $40.
PatrickD
AB Staff

Post by PatrickD »

Since this thread was originally intended for AB2010 pre-registration taking place at AB2009, I'm going to lock it now. Discussion or questions about pre-registration taking place at PortConMaine, Otakon, or ConnectiCon should take place in this thread:
showtopic.php?tid/8552/
-Patrick Delahanty
Anime Boston North American Guest Liaison
Co-Founder: Anime Boston and Providence Anime Conference
AnimeCons.com | FanCons.com | The Chibi Project | Anime Unscripted™

View my Convention List