Pre-Registration Is Now Closed

This forum contains discussion about all news and announcements related to Anime Boston.
Eilonnwy
AB Alumni

Post by Eilonnwy »

Pre-registraion for Anime Boston is now over. If you wish to Register you must do so at the convention.

If you attempted to register after midnight last night you will not be able to complete that registration as the option to pay with Paypal was removed automatically at midnight. I apologize for the inconvenience but we need to be strict on this rule. The registration form has now been taken offline to prevent anyone from attempting to register.

If you began the payment process and need to complete it you will be able to login on the Status page with your Paycode and complete the process within the next 3 days. Otherwise you must register at con.

If you have any questions, issues, concerns, etc... Please Contact Us.

In the next week or so I will be posting some guidelines and instructions for those who have pre-registered and those who will be registering at the convention. These instructions will include where to go, what you need, payment options that are available and anything else vital to retrieving your registration badge.

So keep your eyes out for that, and we'll see you at the convention!
ro_buddi
Expert Poster

Post by ro_buddi »

I preregistered in person at Boston's First Night, and never received an email after the registrations were complete. I sent an email, but still haven't received anything. Should I start to worry? AIM or PM me so I can give more details about this : /
Eilonnwy
AB Alumni

Post by Eilonnwy »

You need to email us with your registration information. If you emailed us before, you need to email again. We do all our correspondence by email. It's possible that because we have a high number of questions right now that we simply haven't been able to get to your email, we are all volunteer after all. Please give us some time.