Pre-Register at the Tokyo Kid Halloween Event

This forum contains discussion about all news and announcements related to Anime Boston.
Eilonnwy
AB Alumni

Post by Eilonnwy »

Anime Boston will be available at the Tokyo Kid Halloween contest taking registrations from 5pm - 8pm on Sunday, October 26th. Registration will be $35 per person for the entire weekend.
Nosut
Veteran Poster

Post by Nosut »

Well since this thread is already here ill take advantage of it! Lol. I'm planning to go to the Tokyo kid event and reg. While I'm there I thought I would just ask and are who else plans to do to Tokyo kid for this? I'm new and all to this and if you have seen some of my post I have never been to a con before. I'm also planning to cosplay as alucard(at the con not this) so I wanted to see if anyone was going so maybe I can meet some faces before I get to the con! I'm friendly so no worries!! Lol.
ninja_girl21
Obsessed Poster

Post by ninja_girl21 »

planning on going sasukelover in toe after work argh need to get costume and then head into cambridge.sweet dont know about registering though i want to buy something.
i been going to anime boston since 2004
Nosut
Veteran Poster

Post by Nosut »

Sweet. I'm just wondering how Tokyo kid is gunna manage this...its not a very big store...lol. I don't plan on dressing in costume mostly because I don't have mine yet. I'm actually getting colored contacts next tuesday for my costume and ill wear them so I can get use to them. (never worn contacts and I'm squeemish about my eyes lol). It would be nice to meet up at some point once there. Maybe make a friend before I make it to the con. Plus I want to know more about it and what to expect.
ninja_girl21
Obsessed Poster

Post by ninja_girl21 »

i am an anime boston vertian i be there for about 5 or 6 years so if you want to know anything you can ask me. and oo ya i new to tokoykid thingy too i dont know what they planning on doing but i def going. i be a soul reaper costume i easy to regconize
i been going to anime boston since 2004
Eilonnwy
AB Alumni

Post by Eilonnwy »

[quote=Nosut]Sweet. I'm just wondering how Tokyo kid is gunna manage this...its not a very big store...lol. I don't plan on dressing in costume mostly because I don't have mine yet. I'm actually getting colored contacts next tuesday for my costume and ill wear them so I can get use to them. (never worn contacts and I'm squeemish about my eyes lol). It would be nice to meet up at some point once there. Maybe make a friend before I make it to the con. Plus I want to know more about it and what to expect.[/quote]

The contest itself happens in the hallways of the 2nd floor of the garage. The AB is typically over by Newbury Comics.
Nosut
Veteran Poster

Post by Nosut »

[quote=Eilonnwy][quote=Nosut]Sweet. I'm just wondering how Tokyo kid is gunna manage this...its not a very big store...lol. I don't plan on dressing in costume mostly because I don't have mine yet. I'm actually getting colored contacts next tuesday for my costume and ill wear them so I can get use to them. (never worn contacts and I'm squeemish about my eyes lol). It would be nice to meet up at some point once there. Maybe make a friend before I make it to the con. Plus I want to know more about it and what to expect.[/quote]

The contest itself happens in the hallways of the 2nd floor of the garage. The AB is typically over by Newbury Comics.[/quote]

Really? Awesome thanks. Is anime Boston reg. Gunna be there the whole time or only at a certain time? I'm gunna be there the whole time I'm just wondering.

Edit: nevermind that was a stupid question lol. I just read in first post again with the times. Lol sorry
Jennifer
Expert Poster

Post by Jennifer »

i mostly going i'm wearing my yoruichi cosplay from this year.I dont metting up
here's a pic of it:

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb47 ... 0_0647.jpg

my bffls might be coming but i'm sure if they do laurens going as sauke and zack prob his akatsuki coat.I'm registering whoo hooo
Nosut
Veteran Poster

Post by Nosut »

Alright thats 2! lol. Ill be the guy with red eyes..... lol sorry no costume as of yet.
Heartswyrd
Expert Poster

Post by Heartswyrd »

I plan on heading up to Tokyo Kid, on sunday, but it seems that they don't know when anime boston registration is arriving. I don't know if the've been told since I called at 1PM 10/24/08, but that might be a good thing for them to have a heads up on.

Alrighty then, see everyone there.

~Lots of Love and Sillyness~

Oh and Ill be the girl in the Connecticon T-shirt, dragging a friend wearing a fidora. It's his birthday, so I'm paying for his registration.
^^ He's so excited.
Nosut
Veteran Poster

Post by Nosut »

[quote=Heartswyrd]I plan on heading up to Tokyo Kid, on sunday, but it seems that they don't know when anime boston registration is arriving. I don't know if the've been told since I called at 1PM 10/24/08, but that might be a good thing for them to have a heads up on.

Alrighty then, see everyone there.

Oh and Ill be the girl in the Connecticon T-shirt, dragging a friend wearing a fidora. It's his birthday, so I'm paying for his registration.
^^ He's so excited.
[/quote]

you caled tokyo kid? well the anime boston reg has nothing to do with tokyo kid itself so they dont have to have a heads up on it. but if you read the start of this thread the people in charge have said it will be between 5pm - 8pm.
i look forward to seeing you there
Heartswyrd
Expert Poster

Post by Heartswyrd »

I just thought the hosts of the Tokyo Kid Holloween Cosplay Contest Event should know whats happening at their event so they could advertise. Weather AB is in connection with them or not.
But the cosplay event goes on from 5PM-10PM (ish) according to their site, so reguardless, ill be there to cheer everyone on.

Eilonnwy
AB Alumni

Post by Eilonnwy »

Communication is always a good thing but sometimes emails can be missed. -_^ I've called them and clarified. As posted at the top, we'll be there 5-8pm.
Heartswyrd
Expert Poster

Post by Heartswyrd »

Woot! Glad to help.
Your doing a great job! Keep it up!